[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this Niggakino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PH2IYvYgQy0j63_1_l.jpg (57KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
PH2IYvYgQy0j63_1_l.jpg
57KB, 600x950px
Is this Niggakino?
>>
File: jordan-peele.jpg (403KB, 900x513px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peele.jpg
403KB, 900x513px
From master of terror, Jordan Peele.

His girlfriend must love this.
>>
>>79507149
>inb4 positive reviews that will admit it's not all that good, but give it a thumbs up because it has a "cutting social commentary that really makes you think"

They could just save a lot of time by saying "I recommend this because if I don't, I'll lose my job for being racist."
>>
>>79507426
Ironically it's actually pretty good and there's some great cinematography.

t. just walked out of an advanced screening

Though it was 99% black and they were hooting and hollering throughout the end sequence.
>>
Is this supposed to be a comedy? I was the only person in the theater laughing at the trailer.
>>
I liked the bit with the country black shaking his hand when he tried to fist bump him.
>>
The mom and dad are transferring the brains of old white people into the bodies of young black people because the town is obsessed with black culture and want to take it to the next level.

The original minds of the black people are still sort of in their bodies, which is why they occasionally freak out and is why the one guy tells the protagonist to "Get out".

The black guy kills the dad and the girlfriend and escapes the town. He gets pulled over on the way out by a cop and you think he's going to get busted but it's a fake out and the cop is nice and he escapes.
>>
>>79507735
You forgot to mention that the girlfriend helps abduct black people by dating them: the MC finds a box of selfies she keeps with black dudes, and the last photo is one with her dating the black servant girl in the house (which got a big holler in the audience)
>>
>>79507410
is that the lady with the huge nose who got all butthurt when someone made a caricature of her?
>>
>>79507644
I believe you, because I've liked Jordan Peele's stuff in the past. The trailer made it look like nothing but race-baiting shit, though.
>>
>>79507957
There's obviously a slant going on there, but the fat dude brings his story to black cops (who actually pretend like they believe it for a little) who tell him to fuck off, and an asian guy shows up to bid on the main character's body
>>
Perfect title... my immediate reaction to seeing a trailer for the first time was an audible "get the fuck out".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.