[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guys dead now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: p27593_p_v8_ag.jpg (400KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p27593_p_v8_ag.jpg
400KB, 960x1440px
Can we talk about this movie

I have seen it many times over the years and just caught it again recently on TV. I think this is the purest of Kino.

It holds up so well, its so enjoyable and campy but at the same time the bonds of the friends in it are really believable.

This has to be one of my favourite movies of all time.

Do you believe you can change your stars?
>>
File: shannyn-sossamon.jpg (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shannyn-sossamon.jpg
14KB, 450x450px
>>79506606
I have had a crush on this lady for a long time too. How do you think she felt when heath died? Her first big role was in A Knights Tale but she totally killed it. Best smile.
>>
File: Mark_Addy.jpg (158KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Addy.jpg
158KB, 540x720px
I always liked to imagine these two guys were bros in real life too.

They had such great chemistry in both A Knights Tale and The Sin Eater (true horror kino). They must be great bros offscreen.

Did heath live long enough to see Mark play the fat king in game of thrones? I don't think so right, that was a good few years after he passed.

I'm sad we will never get to see these three in a movie together again.
>>
im shocked no one wants to talk about this kino
>>
I'll lend credence to this. fun movie.

and you????????
>>
>>79507430
m80 hello

one of my favourite and most real parts in a knights tale is when he flips out after losing and called joyclyn a silly girl

you know he loves her but he is so focused on his goal of defeating Ademar he is just furious at everyone, and she unknowingly confronts him at the wrong time and he blows up stupidly because he isn't good with girls.
>>
That scene with his blind dad is peak kino.
>>
File: sshl.jpg (36KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
sshl.jpg
36KB, 600x324px
Why didnt she fucking save him, bros?!?
>>
File: 1466334080538.jpg (75KB, 1077x684px) Image search: [Google]
1466334080538.jpg
75KB, 1077x684px
>>79506665
Patrician taste.
>>
>>79506606
Remember eating pizza and watching Knights tale and jay and silent bob in my pre teens at sleepovers

fuckin sweet man rewatched both about 6months ago, a nights tale still holds up
>>
>>79507743

nigga had some demons

fucking pretty, though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.