[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he bullied?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 29

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1143x826px)
Untitled.png
2MB, 1143x826px
Was he bullied?
>>
>>79506396

>Joe-"hey man, I just like to learn okay? Im not here to just preach my position, I like having others expose me to new ideas"

>Steve-"I think smoking pot is bad"

>Joe-"REEEE FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN HOW DARE YOU DUDE DMT ELK HUNTING JU JITSU CHAMBERS EXTEND YOUR LIFE JAIME PULL UP THOSE STATS FUCK THIS GUY!"
>>
Fuck you guys. I actually watched it. It was one short heated moment where he took a joke wrong. They were bros from then on again
>>
File: global denbts.jpg (83KB, 666x712px)
global denbts.jpg
83KB, 666x712px
You think you could hunt an elk while on DMT?
>>
>>79506496
make sure to keep taking that Alpha Brain JoeBro
>>
PULL THAT UP JAMIE

*jamie unzips dick*

what the FUCK raimi?
>>
lmao this faggot almost cried. sad!

douche who can dish it out, but can't take it
>>
no
it was just banter
/tv/ exaggerated again
>>
>>79506469
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.
>>
>>79506396
Yeah tb h, i love Joe, but he was a fucking cunt in that episode
>>
>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"
>>
>>79506834
keyword there bucko is FOOD.
>>
File: Happies.jpg (22KB, 496x361px) Image search: [Google]
Happies.jpg
22KB, 496x361px
>>79506884

>Implying I don't ingest 100% pure THC oil that is boiled down from two pounds of marijuana into a single half-ounce of black, pure weed goodness
>>
Rogan is on crowders podcast right now
>>
wheres my jamie
>>
>>79506396
Joe apologized on his instagram and is on Crowder's show right now bending the knee FYI.
>>
>>79506962
can someone fucking link that cowder show or whatever?
>>
>>79507061
It's streaming on Jewtube now.
Channel is StevenCrowder
>>
>>79507088
thanks senpai
>>
>>79507061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-GS6nAMX0
>>
>>79507137
that is such an unflattering angle for joe. he looks like 50 years old
>>
>>79507215
He is that old
>>
>>79507215
He's 49. But the angle is terrible, and the lighting.
>>
>>79507243

...woah.
>>
>>79506834

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.
>>
>>79507215
he looks fucking great for a 50 years old dude tb h
>>
When can't conversatives stop dicksucking christianity? Like, I generally like and want to agree with the 'new' wave of rightwngers like Milo, Crowder, Mcinnes, Lauren, Lahren etc, but when it comes to religion something switches in their brain and they go full fucking triggered catholic retard.
Also, the first two hours on the show were nothing but boring Chad-talk about guns, sports, and parties, is this how Rogan normally is? At least Alex Jones made it fun
>>
the betas made joe apologize
>>
I agree with Crowder on alot of things but he is such a douche.
>>
>>79507389
>Why isn't everyone a fedora cuck like I am
Just stay on the left. They love godless heathens.
>>
>>79506496
Haha yeah he was cool, anyway I gotta go drive my wife to the airport cause I forgot I had to fly away from this interview because you're a bully

Anyway I made a video about it, I'm a really smart guy, I have ADD
>>
Joe needed to rag on some right wing figure after having so many meme rightists on. I understand it, that's just the way some things are.
>>
>Joe "Here is an independent study, get it up Jamie."

>Crowder "Give me a laptop so I can find stuff out and prove you wrong also read my website."

Crowder is worse than your average SJW.
>>
>>79507389
Maybe it's because their beliefs are important to them

Also Milo and Mcinnes are meme christians, I doubt they really believe. Especially milo; I don't think any religious text condones acting in such a prideful manner as he does and getting fucked in the ass by niggers
>>
Crowder's a lil bitch, he started attacking Joe for "never entering a real debate" because he had his friend google a study. What a fuckin autist lmao
>>
>>79507389

It's because they're ideologues who live in an echo chamber, so even if Christianity is shit they have to defend it to not alienate their fellow right wing retards. Kind of like when they stop caring about mass shootings unless its a brown man.
>>
>>79507456
i would've agree with your opinion, if you didnt spew so much meme buzzwords and had an actual point
>>
>>79507512
>Check out my website patriotnews.info.co.us it has done independent nonpartisan studies!!!
>>
>>79507574

My favourite part was definitely when he started attacking every website they used but you know the cunt would be happy if it was Breitbart. Then Jamie says "Well its not louderwithcrowder.com but it seems legit" and he looked genuinely offended.

Right wingers being challenged and taking extreme offense straight away is great.
>>
>>79507620
I think they lash out against real news organizations because they are only ever exposed to fake news organizations such as Breitbart.
>>
>defending impaired driving

Joe is a fucking retard.
>>
>>79507965
He's really defensive of weed for some reason. I can understand if you enjoy smoking it, but how the fuck can you think it doesn't have an effect when operating vehicles?
>>
>>79508004
He sounds like an addict in denial.

>inb4 pot heads tell me you can't be addicted to weed
>>
>>79507965
>>79508004
>caring about impaired driving

Unless you are completely fucking blacked out or some old fuck with no reflexes drunk/high driving is fine. I literally do it all the time.
>>
>>79508068
It's like being addicted to aspirin, harmless and beneficial, plus it cure cancer
>>
Anyone gets the feeling that Crowder is actually racist? He does a bit too many 'ironically' racist jokes, it's almost reflexive, like it comes from the place of honest beliefs.
>>
>>79508180

nope. he strikes me as a guy who is deathly afraid of being called a racist or hold racist views actually.

>democrats r deh real rayciss

He's that kinda guy.
>>
>>79508068
You can be addicted to weed. I've been psychologically dependent on weed for a decade now. I don't enjoy it
>>
>>79508299
>tfw was addicted to the herbal jew for like 5 years
>had to stop hanging out with all the people who smoked
>they started smoking meth
>2 years clean

feels good man
>>
>>79508068
being addicted to weed is an oxymoron, it's like saying you're addicted to food.
>>
>whaaa you guys are teaming up on me
Crowder's a bitch.
>>
>>79509121
t. weedman
>>
>>79509260
t. foodman
see how it doesnt work
>>
>>79508329
>claiming addiction to a non addictive plant
>blames zionists for his failure

Could you be more of a pathetic cuck?
>>
>>79509121
>being addicted to weed is an oxymoron

smoke less
learn what words mean more
moron
>>
>>79509328
not an argument ;)
>>
>>79509309
>failure
>not addicted to the herbal jew for 2 years

Time to go cut a baby boys dick off David
>>
I'm listening to this right now, but desu joe was pretty antagonistic

Crowder does say a lot of wrong things, but so does Joe, like a lot. It's pretty entertaining, but crowder knows its not his show so he's not doing too hot.

There was one bit where Joe asks him what kinds of people he hung out with when Crowder goes "Those guys in high school that would say you'd do it if you love me" and Crowder goes "Guys like you apparently"

Shit cracked me the fuck up
>>
>>79506396
Trumpfags will defend this cuck
>>
>>79509360
>again mentions that a plant is addictive
>implying that relying on a plant is not cuckholdery
>>
>>79509386
Crowder was against Trump. Fuck him. And fuck you, too.
>>
File: joevatar.jpg (265KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
joevatar.jpg
265KB, 3000x2000px
>>79506396
>>
>>79507456
Leftists worship the state though.
>>
>>79509281
t. weedman
>>
jamie pulled up a few articles earlier in the podcast showing that steven was bullshitting and doesn't know what he's talking about. eventually steven just cracked and was pissed that his bullshitting got called out since he was embarrassed.
>>
Crowder was in the wrong. He should have known pot would be a hot topic for Joe, so coming out against it is retarded. Even worse, after their main shouting match, he kind of kept trying to slide back into the issue to save face. He should have just shut the fuck up and changed the subject.
>>
Bully! Joe is a bully! Poor Crowder just can't catch a break, getting punched on the street and bullied on podcasts by words.
>>
>>79506870

this is essentially how is went. I hate Joe's podcast for many reasons, this one in particular. He is trying to be a pseudo-intellectual centrist who smokes weed. He was being a bully and dick when you use the tactics he did with Crowder.
>>
>>79506496
it was neither one moment nor short
>>
On one hand crowder says he doesn't care about pot, but he wouldn't fucking drop the issue. Crowder is in the wrong, and came off as a little pussy.
>>
Crowder is pretty jacked when you see him shirtless from time to time.
>>
>>79509309

>weed isn't even addictive, thats why i can smoke it every day without problems
>>
>>79511655

He wasn't even "against" weed, that was what was so hilarious.
>>
steven crowder comes off as a bit of a ponce and his initial point had weak legs. i think his timidity was misinterpreted as levelheadedness or something. i feel like joe pounced as hard as he did because the guy just wouldn't come down from the mountain about those boring/easy political talking points. can't blame joe for pouncing. you can tell crowder is the one who will be reeling from this for a while.. probably keep him up at night
>>
>>79511886

he said he wasn't against it but he brought up a few points that anti-pot people would certainly bring up, like fucking up driving (which the stats they brought up disproved), doesn't cure cancer, etc., so i can kind of understand a pothead like joe getting defensive
>>
>>79511939

this. the first like two hours, crowder only wanted to talk about politics but doesn't add any sort of unique perspective. joe definitely was off and kind of aggressive from the get go, but crowder was extremely annoying and beta the entire episode so it's hard to fault joe
>>
>>79511939
Yeah, he kept saying he wasn't against weed but his demeanor really felt like that was just an effort to be political about the topic, only he wasn't able to effectively dull his abrassiveness. Joe is a buffoon but Crowder was so weird and creepy its hard to believe he actually believes anything he says.
>>
File: IMG_2332.jpg (11KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2332.jpg
11KB, 305x165px
>>79509328

>learn what words mean more

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1400822647753.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1400822647753.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>79511745
>>
>>79511971

>which the stats they brought up disproved

Literally in one of the articles Jamie pulled up one paragraph over what he highlighted it said there was an 154% increase in marijuana-related traffic accidents in Colorado that year.

The other sites were ridiculous sites like Washington Post and "factcheck.org", Joe and Jamie don't know shit about sourcechecking, they just cherrypicked a few sentences and went "haha! disproved!"

It doesn't "cure" cancer either, it has shown some promise in treating a few forms of cancer, which is far from it being a cure.

All Crowder said is that potheads glorify and claim that weed is completely harmless when it's not, which he is completely right about.
>>
did he actually miss his flight?
>>
>>79512293
I agree but from listening to the show Rogan has a hard bent towards telling people weed is great, he always defaults to defending weed even when it needs no defense and is quickly becoming legalized everywhere except for the federal level.
I've seen many other right-wing types bring up their only argument against weed which is that it's a drug and caution is to be used, which is always cause for liberals to get uncomfortable.
These people would have no problem agreeing that opiates/steroids overuse is a serious issue yet weed gets a pass since it's still illegal.
I bet in a few years we'll have news reporting on 'the dangers of weed' if it hasn't happened already.
>>
>>79512293

>increase in weed-related accidents

weed is now legal so more people are willing to smoke it and end up getting in an accident (it'd be hard to say that weed definitively caused)

>decrease in total fatal accidents

hmm
>>
>>79506798
>lmao this faggot almost cried. sad!
Who? Cenk?
>>
>>79507389
I dont know, man. It's the problem with righties and lefties.

Being a secular humanist centrist in a world full of people that think Black is meant to win against White or vice-versa, is annoying and suffering.
>>
>>79506545
Is that John Travolate or Kane from C&C?
>>
Roganfag here who has listened to every fucking podcast of his since it was two mics sitting on his couch doing Ustream shows that mainly consisted of Redban make disgusting unfunny jokes.

If it's Joe's fault here, how come this type of argument hasn't happened for him in any of his other 900 someodd shows? Crowder is a shitbag and is a slippery debater. Any time he started losing he would throw in a bunch of new distracting unrelated points and slowly shift the argument to somewhere he could win.
>>
>>79508068
Or maybe I don't like how righties think you can back off what you do with people's bodies when they feel like it but think they can still tell people not to do drugs.

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS BESIDES SHIT LIKE KROKODIL NOW
>>
>>79513075
He didn't even want to talk about pot, man.
Btw they are cool now. Rogan even went to Crowder's show today.
>>
>>79506496
joe posted a big apology on instagram it was kind of heated
>>
File: dank.jpg (402KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
402KB, 640x896px
>>79507320
what does that have to do with cannabis?
>>
>>79513075
Because rogan didn't get buzzed during other arguments, dickrider. Joe's mellow facade melts right off as soon as he gets some booze in him.
>>
>>79513075

>every fucking podcast

why
>>
>>79513308
he's been buzzed in plenty of arguments
>>
>>79513026
He is the denbt collector.
>>
>>79513370
Name 5 episodes with timestamps of when exactly the arguments happened. I'll wait.
>>
>>79513387

do you really expect him to do that? How about you just trust the guy instead of sending him on some quest to comb through hours of material just so he can satisfy your bizzare need to be spoonfed.
>>
>>79513569
You know, when you samefag it's generally useful to change your grammar and speech patterns so that people don't figure you out within 5 seconds.
>>
File: zHVoWqKV.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
zHVoWqKV.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>79513596

Nice detective work, but I'm not that guy.
>>
>>79513765
Sure thing, pal.
>>
>>79513387
5? not 30?
>>
>>79513784

Why would I samefag tho? That post would be literally no different if i switched "him" with "me". Literally no motive.
>>
>>79513836
I don't question why people are retards.
>>
>>79513903
you seem pretty dumb
>>
>>79513832
5 is enough because there's not even that many episodes where he's been in serious arguments with someone, let alone when he's also been drinking.
>>
>>79513925
so you've switched to serious arguments from arguments?
>>
>>79513903

Retards don't usually question things, I understand.
>>
File: fake news.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fake news.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>79507917
I hate to interrupt your little circlejerk, but CNN literally lied about a Trump quote.
>>
Rogan is a numale in alphas clothing. Fact.
>>
>>79511684
He flat out sucked at debating. You can see a shift when he starts smoking. People seem to be blaming it on drinking.

Rogan has always had something to prove.
>>
>>79506396
Rogan has been completely consumed by L.A. / west coast faggotry.
>>
>>79512706
>decrease in total fatal accidents
>hmm
You think the weed made them invincible? Weed addicts are such morons
>>
>>79515110

I think it was either Sam Hyde or Gavin McInnes that said that L.A rots your brain and turns you into a liberal zombie. It happens to every goddamn celeb or comic that moves there, in a year or two they have become completely politically correct.
>>
File: fuck-your-bad-vibes-bro.jpg (132KB, 626x474px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-your-bad-vibes-bro.jpg
132KB, 626x474px
>>79515110
>>
>>79513164
"No."
>>
>>79507563
This lack of self awareness is really funny
>>
>>79515241
He's christ. Sucking Jewsus dick is off-putting
>>
>>79513957
So you still haven't posted any episodes huh? Yeah, really rough.
>>
What's the real consensus on traffic fatalities or accidents?

I've driven high before and I was lucky the streets were clear. I can't imagine it's safe
>>
>>79515274
*He's right
Talk about Freudian slip
>>
>>79515317
No dude it's actually MORE safe.
You know that slowed down reaction stoners report universally when it's not related to driving and their right to smoke?
This actually reduces accidents because big pharma lies about how carcinogens in burned stuff are cancerous and smoke-weed-everyday-420.us.tl disproved it
>>
File: 1424799804294.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1424799804294.png
2KB, 163x209px
>People actually like Joe Rogan

He's been an unlikable obnoxious cunt since fear factor.The dude has a massive chip on his shoulder. The only thing good about his podcast are some of the guests. Eddie bravo, Brendan schaub, and Bryan Callen are unintereting hacks.
>>
>>79506545
How old is the elk in question?
>>
>>79515381
He's basically dude weed lmao personified.
>>
The bottom line is that if the shoe was on the other foot, I can see Crowder trying to correct Joe but if Joe didn't want to talk about the issue then Crowder would have just dropped it fairly quickly even if Joe spouted shit statistics, it would have went like this
"I disagree, I think those statistics are misleading or false but we'll just leave it there, agree to disagree"
>>
It's perfectly valid to link to your own website if you posted sources there. Noone remembers .gov urls from head.
He had no ability to give counter evidence
>>
>>79513274
>what does that have to do with cannabis?
"be sober-minded"
>>
jamie pull up that plane you just missed because you cant let this go
>>
>>79515317
it does impair reaction time/judgement

however the paranoia of crashing is a factor

i would rather not have stoned cunts on the road either way
>>
Calm down, Joe, I don't have a Jimbo here pulling up stuff to back up me points. Stop piling up on me.
>>
>>79506870
This is pretty damn spot on. It was hard to listen to. I disagreed with a lot of what Crowder said but found myself siding with him more often than not because Joe was literally acting like a douche bag 16 year old.

There's nothing wrong with being a little pushy and having a heated discussion. Usually Joe is good about not crossing the line but this episode was riddled with him being a legit ass.

Joe called him a "little bitch" like 10 times in under 5 minutes and finally Crowder just said "Hey man, what the fuck?" and Joe instantly responds with "Hey man we're friends I'm just kidding!" Then moments later is calling him a fuckface and little bitch.

Joe likes to consider himself such a mature and "chill" dude but still acts like a brat a lot of the time. I'm sure he tells himself he's not really an asshole because "he's just joking around" without realizing that all the assholes in the world would pretty much say the same thing.
>>
>>79506396
Crowder's whole "I just don't care about weed" angle is kind of dumb. And when he did mention his thoughts on why it wasn't that important he sounded fairly close minded. Like deep down he knew it should be legal and has benefits but want to lie to himself to be more in line with Christian values and Right wing politics.

But, the way Joe argued against him was one of the cringiest things I've seen lately.
>Joe: Tell me something you don't really care about
I don't care about weed
>Joe: What!? WHY NOT!? TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!
Well I guess (presents a small case)
>Joe: No! No no no! All wrong! WTF are you thinking!? What about B, C and D!? What are they!?
Like I said, I don't really care
>Joe: Sounds like you care a lot bro. Stop being a little bitch and pick a side.
>>
>>79513274

>don't fuck up your body by inhaling a bunch of dried flowers you dummy, it's a temple for god

>don't join debauchery and gluttony, don't wake and bake and eat cheetos all day you fuck

>be sober-minded

Dunno bout the alcohol verses but it's pretty clear God doesn't like people getting drunk or intoxicated.
>>
>>79514015

Oh no, the news lying.

READ BREITBART DOT COM AND INFO WARS DOT COM.
>>
>>79507137
oh sweet missed it, guess i will never fucking see it unless i throw an obscene amount of shekels at crowder
>>
>>79516731

>Stop being a little bitch and pick a side.

This was the gist of it, which was so ironic coming from Joe who flipflops on everything based on who is the guest.
>>
>>79516774

>damage control
>>
>>79516731
>Like deep down he knew it should be legal and has benefits
>>
>>79516847

CNN is trash but makes Breitbart and Infowars look like highly respected pulitzer prize winning organisations
>>
>>79516851
>but want to lie to himself to be more in line with Christian values and Right wing politics.
>>
Joe just took it way too personally and how vehement he got shows you how phony his whole persona is
>>
>>79507917
i could not enjoy watching this hipster ideology die more
>>
>>79506396
Joe proved Sicilians are niggers by chimping out over muh weed.
>>
>>79506396

Crowder is a dufus and I'm glad he got BTFO for once. I don't care if it was justified
>>
>>79506870

lmao
>>
>>79506396

I like Crowder but hes to conservative for me sometimes.
>>
Post more bitchy joes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6amtf1-UgY&t=1h35m10s
>>
It's like a person who used to make people drink cum for money has personality problems.

Who would have thought?
>>
>>79508073
I used to do it all the time as well but it's definitely not fine. You have much slower reaction time and tend to make much poorer quick decisions. This has been confirmed repeatedly in every study done on the issue.
>>
at least gavin mcinnes was cool prior to 2007

crowder is just a perma loser

fucking entry level, zionist, the_donald, right wingers
>>
>>79506396

someone gimme a time mark when they start going at each others necks in the podcast
>>
>>79514146
Rogan dresses like a 15 year old and the fanny pack makes him look even more ridiculous. He doesn't dress like a typical adult alpha male.
>>
>>79518799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
>I'm a centrist
>I'm more on the left than anything else
>I'm more of a libertarian
All within one episode.

What exactly did Joe mean by this?
>>
>>79518899
he meant that uncle joe can't handle uncle jack
>>
>>79518899

95% of the people who call themselves centrist are almost definitely politically illiterate.
>>
>>79506396
>Kanye is a brilliant MC
He deserved everything and more.
>>
>>79518899
It means that he just wants to win the argument.
>>
File: 1474421044012.jpg (64KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
1474421044012.jpg
64KB, 634x401px
Jerk store
>>
File: sherlockjoe.png (535KB, 589x438px) Image search: [Google]
sherlockjoe.png
535KB, 589x438px
>>79506396
I'm just skipping straight to the argument

but why is Joe smoking a gentleman's pipe?
>>
>>79519206
>but why is Joe smoking a gentleman's pipe?
Because the dude gave it to him before Joe started bullying him. Bet he regretted giving it to him later on lmao.
>>
>>79519257

he didnt realise crowder was a sensitive joss whedon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>79519139
>I have this fantasy, where you and I smoke weed together. I bring my friends Alex and Eddie. Jaimie brings up some Jack Daniels. And you drive away.
What did Joé Rogàn mean by cette?
>>
>>79506496
Can we get a timestamp, Jamie? I don't want to listen to this cook.
>>
Does Steven EVER disagree with anything the US government does? he has to be the biggest corporate cuck on youutube.
>>
How long has Joe been smoking weed?
>>
File: 1484597303011.jpg (177KB, 368x617px) Image search: [Google]
1484597303011.jpg
177KB, 368x617px
I listen to too much Joe Rogan. When I get into a heated talk I'll say "you fuck, you silly fuck, you silly bitch, you freak bitch". It has gotten people really angry and causes them to throw personal attacks my way. I think nothing of impersonal curse words.
>>
>>79506396
>not off hand... maybe if I had someone who could bring it up
Christ that is savage. He needs to say "pull it up, Jamie" to really fuck Rogan's shit up.
>>
>>79519761
That's because you're not a meathead like he is and you don't intimidate people with your physique and can't get away with throwing insults around.
>>
>>79508004
Joe only gets defensive about weed when someone is spreading false information. weed has been dragged through the dirt for years because of people like Crowder spouting off bullshit claims like weed increasing automobile accidents. Joe is just tired of seeing 70 year old propaganda putting decent, non violent human beings in prison.
>>
>>79519922
>bullshit claims like weed increasing automobile accidents
>>
I thought Joe was supposed to go on Crowder's show last night? Did they get into a fight beforehand? Can anyone verify Crowder is alive?
>>
>>79520015
Joe accidently crashed into his. Crowder is dead but Joe survived because weed has magic powers
>>
>>79519922
>bullshit claims like weed increasing automobile accidents
That's true though.
>>
>>79520063
Crowder pls stop posting
>>
what is it with these alt right heroes who seem to constantly go on about how they're autistic? milo, crowder and mcinnes have all been on the podcast and tell stories about how in their kids they were super smart and slightly autistic or some shit. cernovich does it too. they all seem to have origin stories that involve been bad at school but super intelligent in tests and also autistic.
>>
File: IMG_5079.png (215KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5079.png
215KB, 1242x2208px
>>79516504
>>79516750
The definition of sober specifically relates to alcohol tho I don't even remember Jesus or the Old Testament mentioning anything about smoking any kind of substance we really have no idea what they're opinion would be
>>
>>79515317
I drive high multiple times a day and have no problem whatsoever. First time you do it? Yeah it will be difficult. After 3 or 4 times it's just like driving sober. Are my reaction times decreased? Not sure, ive never been in accident high or been pulled over high. Weed is not for everyone. Go figure.
>>
>>79520240
That's odd. Some of them are pricks but they don't seem autistic.
>>
>>79518617
Yeah bc joe totally ran fear factor amd didnt just read lines from a script. He wrote all the stunts, hired all the contestants...
>>
>>79520258
My brother was killed by a drunk driver. If someone told me this in person I'd beat him into the hospital
>>
>>79519742
Since his 20s. He 49 now i believe.
>>
>>79519967
>>79520063
Correlation is not causation.
>>
>>79519922
>Take a drug that impairs your thinking
>Nah dude it totally doesn't affect your driving I'm A-Ok
>>
>>79520432
>Weed causes slower reaction
>Slower reaction leads to more accidents
You can't just use phrases like that if they don't apply fuckface. It's an objective causation. Weed addicts are so delusional
>>
>>79520240
catering to their target crowd
>>
>>79520257
>Words only have one defintion, the one google shows me first to be exact!
Hellloooooo millennial! Well done being a useless generation.
>>
>>79520467
>Weed causes slower reaction
No, it doesn't. It's more about momentum. If you're on the couch your going to be sluggish, if your out jogging or driving you're fully alert, maybe even paranoid.
>>
>>79520367
Obviously you don't know the difference between driving drunk vs driving high. Look up any test comparing the two and youll see that driving high is million times less dangerous than driving drunk. I smoke multiple times a day. Because of this i have built up a strong tolerance. So when i get "high" it's not a high that inebriates me.
>>
>>79520572
>I smoke multiple times a day
Good that weed is non-addictive right ;)
>>
>>79520477
Dude they had no idea what weed was and they don't mention any other drugs in the Bible what the fuck do you think they were talking about that's an incredibly literal use of the word. Also weed would have appeared relatively harmless compared to alcohol to people in Jesus' time, they had no way of examinging lung tissue and chemicals in your brain in and shit. Alcohol literally makes your body sick it doesn't take a doctor to understand that shits not good for you if they had tobacco Jesus would have probably been smoking menthols.
>>
>>79520467
>all weed is wheelchair weed that makes you a zombie
>what are sativas

You do realize some weed is grown to have energy boosting effects with increase attention.
>>
Can somebody timestamp me the weed argument?
>>
>>79520602
Its a choice, dude. Weed doesn't have a single addictive chemical in it. Can you become mentally dependent on it? Sure, just like anything else you can do in excess. Even if the shit was addictive please tell me why someone has the power to prevent and/or punish me for doing it.
>>
can someone post a timestamp of when this went down
>>
>>79515381
His last special was funny. He gave us the best 3.5 hours of Alex Jones in the world. And when he isn't overbearing, then his podcasts actually brings a lot of insight.

Eddie, Brendan, and Callen are only a fraction of what he does. If you're only into him for the MMA shit, then you're missing out. The MMA shit is his worst shit.
>>
A D O R A B L E
D
O
R
A
B
L
E
>>
>>79520800
Because I don't care if you feel better about being a failure when you smoke.
>>
>>79507523
Milo does have a point about how closeting is a somewhat good thing. Gay people are often actually quite intelligent because they are open minded to becoming gay but they don't spread their genes due to homosex. So closeting and a counter gay culture causes them to have children and what not passing down more intelligence to the next generation. Plenty of gay people want kids but the gay lifestyle often just can't beat the feminine masculine environment for raising a child. Even though a gay man wouldn't be super masculine they still present a masculine archetype for their child.

My 10 cents.
>>
>>79520876
https://youtu.be/gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
>>79509121
You can be addicted to food though, look at american and mexicans. They love terrible foods.

People can be addicted to pointless shit aswell, look at gamblers they can piss away 80k in 3 weeks on a huge losing streak and go homeless.
>>
File: 1451321855620.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1451321855620.png
262KB, 446x456px
DUDE DID YOU KNOW THE BIG SUGAR COMPANIES PAID OFF SCIENTISTS TO SAY FATS WERE BAD

AND DUDE

IT WAS LIKE, 50 GRAND EQUIVALENT IN TODAY'S MONEY
>>
>marijuana has increased traffic accidents
>no that's bullshit
>ok, whatever, i don't really care
huh
>>
>Come on fuckface
>Hey hey, come on now, stop with that.
>Uh dude we're friends relax. Fucking pussy.

I don't care for people who are like this.
>>
I listened to the podcast from start to finish while at work, and it was extremely awkward. I felt like the neutral friend between two other friends who were screaming at each other, and what made it worse was that I could understand both sides equally

Joe should've gone on to something else when Crowder kept regurgitating that he doesn't care about w33d, but then stuff would come up where it made it very clear that he DID care.

An article on Crowder's website, that was shown on the podcast, says that if you smoke pot you're an idiot. Crowder tried to pass this off as a joke from one of his other writers, but it's no different than Joe going
>we're friends you fucking pussy!

If somebody was calling me a bitch and a pussy, then claiming to be my friend, I would walk away or not bother with the person. I don't consider that a friend. Although, I'm from MA just like Joe is, and I'm being sincere when I say that that's how "friends" really behave up north. It's just a custom to Joe that just so happens to be absent in Crowder.

I think Crowder should've been honest about his stance on weed, because there was enough behind him to show that he really did care and had an opinion on it. I mean why go on someone's show and lie to their face? That's pointless.

Joe, on the other hand, was very antagonistic and provoked Crowder to the point where he couldn't take it as a joke any more, which I don't blame him at all. Like I said before, Joe is accustomed to something that Crowder isn't, and he should've recognized that. It really would've saved the atmosphere of the podcast
>>
>>79521533
Both sides came up short equally and I don't think either of them are right or wrong. I respect Joe for coming out and apologizing, given that it was a complex situation and he looked past it enough to apologize
>>
File: crowda.png (17KB, 865x116px)
crowda.png
17KB, 865x116px
Crowder says that Joe will (has?) appeared on his show. Will Joe calm down? Will they continue the weed debate? It'll be uploaded on his youtube channel I assume.
>>
File: joe-rogan-1.png (4MB, 2688x1612px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-1.png
4MB, 2688x1612px
>>79506396
>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS
>>
>>79520800
>Its a choice, dude
How about you try to stop your addiction every couple of days then 'dude'. Moderation is needed in everything, it's not healthy to smoke weed multiple times daily.
>>
>conservatives
>having the ability to debate
>>
>>79521706
>WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>>
>>79506396
What happened? Is there a video?
>>
>>79521759

not him but 20 days on, 4 days off, sorted. I smoke daily like my wage is basically weed/beer and I've not touched it in a week.
>>
>>79521852
guy said 'weed causes traffic accidents', so a 45 minute argument happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
Joe thought he invited a friend for a chill show
Crowder wanted to advertise himself
>>
>>79522550
i think crowder lives for arguments, and joe is never going to back down.

unmovable object vs unstoppable force
>>
weed used to be fun but now it makes me paranoid. no matter the strain.
>>
>>79516870

Breitbart maybe but not infowars

If breitbart was more straight and didn't add a commentary, but then again all the breitbart left side equivalents do the exact same thing to an even more crazy extent

Its all garbage now
>>
>>79507433

he is the epitome of a douche. no wonder conservatives get a bad name. he looks like the president of the young republicans club.

it was hilarious how he was afraid to drink whiskey on the podcast too. fucking pussy.
>>
>>79522852
>he was afraid to drink whiskey

He was? Why?
>>
>>79522768
17 dimensional vampire pls leave
Are you here to suck life force out of cunny threads?
>>
>>79522285
Thanks.
>>
where can I buy legit weed online

I want to get baked this weekend?
>>
>>79507917

>real news organizations
>like nytimes.com
>that gets 50% of their views from chinese bots
>>
>>79522852

I wouldn't get drunk on a podcast because I turn into a complete gobshite

If there is a load of people listing that don't like you and waiting to pick at you like vultures,I don't blame him

look at the pewdiepie thing, they have been waiting for him to slip up

they tried pinning the whole nazi shit on him 4 years ago
>>
>>79508111

aspirin every day is hard on your liver, son
>>
>>79509281

eating food releases dopamine, and sugar is highly addictive.
>>
>>79522852
>it was hilarious how he was afraid to drink whiskey on the podcast too
joe did drink, and afterwards he admitted to getting drunk and it had a very negative effect on the podcast. clearly shouldn't have had those drinks. crowder was right in not drinking that.
>>
>>79515142

Nah this is what's happening

>weed use increases
>toke up
>get in car
>go 5 mph
>hit neighbours mailbox while pulling out of driveway
>run over curb and damage lawn
>laugh
>forget why you got in your car
>go home
>>
>>79523143
Who wouldn't want to be that guy?
>>
>>79506396
Yeah.

And then he went on rogans show
>>
File: 1469720368815.png (351KB, 580x550px) Image search: [Google]
1469720368815.png
351KB, 580x550px
>>79523710
ZING
>>
File: 0059.5-001.jpg (317KB, 835x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0059.5-001.jpg
317KB, 835x1300px
>>79506396
the problem with crowder is that he is a 29 year old debating a 50 year old who talks for a living

so first off while i like crowder the way he makes sweeping generalizations is bad for making a point or debating, he will say shit like "ALL leftist protests are violent" which is stupid and invites a rebuttal.
what he needs to say is "theres been a lot of leftist attacks lately" which is true and he can point to many examples

so he needs to be slightly more accurate in the statements he chooses

however I forgive him since he is 29

milo and ben shapiro are 33, smarter, and better debaters
gavin mccinnes is 46 and his experience makes him good at making points in a conversation

give crowder a few more years on him, assuming he keeps up the grind and he will grow into something interesting
>>
File: 1436882070124170597.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1436882070124170597.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>IM CHRISTIAN BECAUSE SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN BIG BANG. ATHEISM IS A RELIGION TOO!
>>
>>79523001
grindr
>>
>>79507493

really coalesces your cranium
>>
>>79515299
lol
>>
It hurt my soul to see young jamie getting slightly heated in this episode. Comfy JRE is best JRE
>>
>>79522919

joe kept trying to get him to loosen up by offering him a drink. he kept saying he didn't want to drink any whiskey and asked for a beer instead. then when he was finally peer pressured into drinking whiskey it almost looked like he pretended to drink it or took as tiny a sip as you possibly could.
>>
>>79523904
Milo is a bitch coward who never debated anyone who's not an idiot student, so how do you know? All his points boil down to
>muh westurn cultur!
>muh black dicks
>did I mention I'm gay and love dicks yet? That makes me right
>>
>>79524017
in the milo and rogan podcast, milo did wayyy better than crowder, crowder needs a few more years to improve thats all it comes down to

right now crowder is a blunt instrument, he needs to sharpen his communication skills which im sure he will over time
>>
>>79524017
milo is going on maher, that might be interesting.
>>
>>79524017
>muh westurn cultur

Don't know how you can be so trivial about that.
>>
>>79524087
I only watched the atheism/religion bit and Rogan was basically just making fun of him. Plus, Rogan's not even a debater, he's just a dudebro who agrees with his guests 90% of time
>>
>>79509416

>implying literally eating nourishing food is cuckholdery
>needs oxygen and water to survive (cuck reliant on H20) and is attempting to btfo whilst being cucked by nature himself

Are you invalid?

Relying on a food source is the furthest cuck thing ever. Especially on plants, which include garlic and tomatos and apples which are necessary and healthy for your own brain and body upkeep.

Being in touch and confluent with nature is alpha, as much as you rely on plants they also need us not to ded them. its called a relationship neet virgin.
>>
>>79523904
>milo
>better debater
spotted the highschooler
>>
Crowder was the bully and was called out on his bullshit. He changes subjects when "facts" are brought up because he's retarded.

He also says he's not against weed yet made videos explaining why weed was bad, smokers are all liberals and how alcohol is better. He's full of shit, thank God Joe didn't let him play the conservative "victim" like he does every day.
>>
>>79506396
yes, but he was also a massive faggot that was provoking it. His "you're ganging up on me" tactic was retarded.
>>
>>79506396
No he wasn't you fuckface.
Why are you getting so defensive sweetheart?
>>
>>79506962
>yeah man I'm sorry I was just kidding and you just couldn't handle it and got defensive, I didn't know you were such a little bitch
""""""""""""apologized""""""""""
>>
wheres MY jamie!!
>>
>>79524383

>tfw jamia is considered beta nowadays
>makes me a gamma
>>
>listing to the nick dipaolo episode
>joe is just as aggressive with nick as he was with crowder
>nick isn't a little bitch though and knows how to roll with the punches
honestly hope joe never has him back tbqh
>>
where the FUCK is my joe rogan copypasta
>>
>>79524458
who said jamie is considered beta?
>>
>>79524564

uh.....he does what an alpha commands him to do for a living??? any alpha is above that like joe rogan. but you need at least a 100 million dollars.
>>
>>79524625
>bald 50 year old manlet who needs to have 20 surgeries a week to not fall apart
>alpha
kek
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>Commone fuckface. Don't be such a petìte bitch
>>
File: IMG_8414.jpg (114KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8414.jpg
114KB, 640x360px
Crowder,s whole life is shilling for corporate interests. He completely fell for the modern day cultural hegemony constructed by breitbart, scaife, and the koch brothers
>>
>>79522285
How the fuck did I miss that completely, I should stop semi-listening to things during work
>>
>>79524767
you forgot
>has been on trt for the past 10 years
>>
>>79507389
When you worship white western culture and hold it up as the pinnacle of human existence, Christianity is an unignorable part of that. If you selectively ignore parts you open your belief system up to attack. This is why right wing gays seem to shame/attack themselves and hold contradictory views.
>>
>>79507389
I don't actually believe in a god, but I'm strongly tempted to convert to catholicism, simply for moral reasons.
>>
>>79522285
>doesn't care about the marijuana issue
>brings up all these points
>starts going on like he really cares with little instigation from joe
>gets defensive when joe questions the points he's bringing up
>B-BUT I DON'T CARE

whole thing was stupid (and entertaining), but I don't blame joe for it. At least not entirely.
>>
>>79522285
How do you come to this conclusion? Cell phones and alcohol cause way more fatal crashes than weed. That seems like a strange assertion to hitch your argument to.
>>
>>79522285
crowder
>another thing WE just wrote about
>traffic fatalities with marijuana have sky rocketed *smug nod*
this is where he fucked up
joe, still semi calm
>bulllllshit...jaime, google that...
the only thing that could have saved crowder at that point is if a news article about how kim jung nam got merced came up.
>>
And to think he was eager to debate Kyle Kulinski.

He'd get smoked.
>>
>>79524121
lmao
>>
>>79525052
a. he has an agenda to push "that he really doesn't care about"
b. he likes to create his own narrative
c. as stupid as joe is, he at least has good recall and crowder didn't expect to get called out on his bullshit

also, stupid people who think they're smart like to use correlation as causation. See edgy brah
>>
>>79525052
there were ~170 alcohol-related traffic fatalities per year in colorado before and to 2014. weed has gone from ~30 weed-related traffic fatalities per year to ~90 fatalities per year, in 2014. it's not insignificant. but "weed-related" makes it difficult to draw conclusions.
>>
>>79524969
You never met a catholic
>>
>>79524969
Most catholics I know, if not all, don't follow those morals at all, they're just raised as a catholic and that's about it. People who convert are probably way more devoted.
>>
>>79525068
or if jamie pulled up an article on testing the effects of thc on chimps.
>>
>>79525327
>jaime, wait wait wait, stop. What is that? New study suggests chimps on high doses of the cannabinoid THC are 10,000 times more likely to be able to type out the complete works of shakespeare with out tossing their own feces in the process....bullllshit *meathead giggle* have you ever seen a chimp in real life? They think of only three things: eating, fucking, and teeeeeeeeearing your shit up. They fucking nuts. And that's the thing *pulls mic closer* they go for your genitals first. Like they might try to rip an eyeball out, but they will most definitely go for your testicles and just tear them off like they're plucking grapes. Jaime, pull that up...what were we talking about?
>>
>>79524973
It was 70% joes fault. Like I get it wanted to prove himself right but tgis is also clearly an issue that he (and jamie) care about and so its a little unfair. He should have moved on after he said his peice since his guest was clearly incomfortable
>>
>>79506396
Joe is a bully, so a little bit
>>
>>79525728
No point in mentioning jaime. It's not like jaime was arguing for joe until crowder started whining about jaime. All jaime does is type in whatever topic they're talking about into google and it gets displayed on a huge screen. And after rewatching it, everything was fine UNTIL he said marijuana was causing fatalities with that smug face as if saying I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW. They're both wrong, sure, but I say crowder brought it about. It has nothing really to do with joe (and jaime) caring about marijuana, it's about how he defended his point.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>joe: computers? jamie just gets it. he gets things that i don't, he just...gets them
>joe: hey jamie, is there anything i understand that you don't
>jamie: well...uh cars maybe
>joe: and chicks right? hehehehehehehe
>jamie: well...
>>
>>79525907
If you type in marihuana bad for you you'll get websites saying it's bad
If you type in marihuana good for you you'll get websites saying it's good
>>
>>79525907
I bet you didn't even read the washington post article, they cherrypicked like always
>>
>>79525985
yeah, I get that, but if they're talking about traffic fatalities caused by marijuana in colorado (which is what triggered joe and the whole fight was about), I doubt jaime is typing in "marijuana doesn't cause traffic fatalities in colorado"
>>
I didn't know /tv/ hated conservatives this much wew. This place has gone to shit ever since r/gameofthrones invaded.
>>
>>79526052
It's not the conservate/leftist debate, it's the pot debate sides
>>
>>79526052
This
>>
>>79523737
I wonder how Ben would do on Rogans podcast
>>
>>79526005
I'm not arguing if marijuana causes fatalities or not, I'm saying jaime isn't really a part of the fight. It was a fag tactic by crowder to say he was getting ganged up on when jaime wasn't really ganging up on him. Jaime just hears words they're saying and punches them into google.

>>79526052
this thread isn't a sign that /tv/ hates conservatives, it's more that /tv/ hates crowder
>>
>>79524116
When?
>>
>>79526099

He would run circles around rogan
>>
>>79526099
probably favorably. I've heard him more than once bring up shapiro tearing down some retard over the 2nd amendment...also almost getting beat up by a tranny.
>>
>Softer with Crowder
>>
Pot heads are obnoxious faggots. DUDE BLAZE IT 420 LEEGALIZZE IT.
>>
>>79526038
You're right. I accept that. I don't remember but didn't they find out they DID raise and only fatals decreased?
>>
>>79526155
>>79526136
I would give my left nut if Joe was the moderator to a Milo/Ben debate
>>
>>79526099
They don't fit man. If you want to hear Shapiro talk listen to the Shapiro show. Do you think Benji and Joe will talk about gym and their shared MMA fighting past?
>>
my gf wants me to stop listening to joe's podcasts because she read an article and now thinks he's some alt-right nazi leader

i'm not even joking
>>
>>79526038
The article Jamie pulled, the factheck one, has points both "pro" and against, he only highlighted something that said maybe weed wasn't that bad and disregarded what it said about how it actually could be bad. People have commented this on the video. Jamie is probably biased, but I don't blame him, he's worked with Joe for a while now.
>>
>>79526226
Hi redddit
>>
>complains about safe spaces in colleges
>needs a safe space after he was gang raped in that booth

When life comes at you hard.
>>
>>79526206
they found the washington post article that said it didn't and then crowder pointed to an article written by his staff on his website that used AAA sources that said it did. But at that point it didn't matter, they were already arguing semantics, a sign that they're just having a pissing contest now and waiting for the other to submit.
>>
>>79526244
>because she read an article and now thinks he's some alt-right nazi leader

Well, he did have Alex Jones as a guest, so no wonder.
>>
>>79526235
>Do you think Benji and Joe will talk about gym and their shared MMA fighting past?
you're a retard if you honestly think joe brings that up with people that have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>79526244
If you listen to her you're henpecked my man
>>
>>79526317
You're a retard for missing the point.
>>
>>79522852
But he literally drank some whiskey
>>
>>79526385
what's the point? Joe's a meathead retard, yeah we know that, but doesn't mean shapiro wouldn't fit in his podcast when 90% of joe's guests are more like shapiro than like joe.
>>
>>79507523
>>79507389
Alt-right memesters have an aesthetic preoccupation with Christianity, as a result of our obsession with european identity. We don't actually believe in it, I suspect most of us were not even raised in a christian tradition.
>>
>>79506396
Not that Steven is an innocent victim but Joe was an absolute cunt from the beginning. Talked to Steven with absolutely no respect, calling him "you fuck" at the end of every sentence, being completely disrespectful of anything Crowder said, etc etc I could go on.

You can tell Joe was bullying him because Steven isn't that clever himself. Jordan Peterson has more conservative views than Crowder but Joe hardly spoke in the Peterson podcast because he knew he just could not match up to Peterson in terms of debating skills and intelligence.
>>
>>79526666
I would agree with you, if I hadn't just heard the nick dipaolo episode and he essentially treats him the same except it didn't escalate because he didn't cry bully.
>>
>get called on your shit
>""""""""""""""bullied""""""""""""""
>>
>>79526622
i will pray for you
>>
>>79526099
3 very boring hours of law school jargon. Shapiro is smart but he's aloso a dull whitey fuck with no charm
>>
>>79507389
I'm a quiet atheist and conservative but I definitely see the value in Christendom. It's more of a culture war thing I think. They see the contemporary left that hates it and mocks it and to them they are taking bloody axe swings at the base of western civilization.
>>
>>79526852
so it'll be like a sam harris episode
>>
hard to believe people are siding with crowder, who can't make a coherent argument in the first place.

he says he doesn't care 20 times, yet is extremely opinionated on the topic. it's obvious that he's against it, but his reasoning on why is so painstakingly bad i can't believe anyone is falling for it. if i was in joe's place i'd get heated too; having a position and defending it is fine, but claiming you don't care while bringing out grampa tier arguments a simple google search would debunk, and then crying about being ganged upon when that does happen, well i'd bully him too.

even if he didn't care (which he does); well that's just inconsistent with all his other libertarian views. he would either bring real apathy to the table (different from what he did), or he'd fight the decriminalization and legalisation of it.

crowder is a joke and if you take him seriously, reevaluate your views.
>>
It was like watching a Quentin weed comic mixed with those /pol/ centrist strawman images play out in real life.
>>
>>79526999
>the value in Christendom
>Jeebus was a refugee
>spread the other cheek
>w-waycist
Fuck cuckstianity
>>
>>79527085
>he was right on all his claims
>grampa tier arguments
This is what I hate most about weed addicts. Just asserting they're right and then dismissing every contradicting information.
Weed is a religion
>>
File: 1423496303332.png (499KB, 599x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423496303332.png
499KB, 599x500px
>>79527125
Well his dad did put up a big wall in heaven that you had to prove yourself moral to get in.
>>
File: joseph and his wife's son.jpg (78KB, 750x989px) Image search: [Google]
joseph and his wife's son.jpg
78KB, 750x989px
>>79527229
Oh you mean his real dad. Got confused there for a sec.
>>
>>79527181

this is the problem with right-wingers; bringing out sketchy studies that don't even support what you're saying (crowder did this in the interview, linked marijuana to traffic accidents even though the study found no correlation marijuana), and then whining about being dismissed.

just admit you don't care about the issue enough to actually read up on studies, and that you'd rather stay in your comfort zone.
>>
>>79527422
The study clearly showed rise in accidents fuckface
>>
>>79527524

showed rise in accidents but the study didn't make any links to marijuana.

crowder doesn't like weed, sees a study that shows there's more traffic accidents in that city; bam ban marijuana. good job crowder, you're speaking the truth. definitely not just grasping at anything, linking it to marijuana on your own and then using that as evidence that marijuana is bad.

holy shit crowder fans are braindead if they took him seriously on that point.
>>
>>79527422
>this is the problem with right-wingers

In your strawman, sure.
>>
>>79527627

not a strawman, that was crowder's reasoning.
>>
>>79527666
You said right-wingers.
>>
>>79527701

ok technically i did generalize, but on the basis of crowder, and crowder is a big name in the community.
>>
>>79527609
>bam ban marijuana
What a dishonest approach. As I said. Weed addicts are ignorant. On his website he had actual .gov research how it lowers your IQ etc.
He just had no access to bring information
>>
>>79527085
Crowder was wrong in his points but rogan was being an aggressive douchebag
>>
>>79527763
Crowder is not indicative of some general consensus on the right wing. I could easily say that applies to the lefts "safe spaces" or centrists not willing to accept extremes on either side but that would also be a strawman.
>>
>>79527764
>>79527764

you made me check it. it's a gov survey of how many kids smoke weed compared to earlier years; also alcohol, harder drugs etc. no mentions of IQ.

that's exactly what i was talking about, you don't care about the issue enough to check even the study you're supposedly quoting, let alone the ones you find icky.
>>
>>79526099
He's a fucking idiot but I don't think Joe would call him out on most of his bullshit.
>>
>>79527889

good point. alright. not all right wingers.
>>
>>79520240
mcinnes wasn't smart he got put in retard class even though he got average grades. but I do generally think these right wing pundit guys are smarter because they have thought their way into the views.
>>
>>79527981
it's like he's crowder himself.
>>
>>79526852
he's jewish actually
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.