[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heineken® tastes perfect every single time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: benicio del pitt.png (980KB, 1366x509px) Image search: [Google]
benicio del pitt.png
980KB, 1366x509px
Heineken® tastes perfect every single time
>>
Not true.

Also vomiting Heineken is the absolute worst
>>
Heineken taste like weed
>>
HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
Have you guys noticed that Heineken seems to be trying to market itself more to latinos than anyone else? I see so many ads for them on univision, fox deportes, they do commercials with Del Toro, Mourinho, commercials for the Champions League....it's a bit odd for a company based in the Netherlands.
>>
>>79502986
Maybe it's because people in the Netherlands have better beers to drink than Heineken
>>
DUDE ANTONIO BANDERAS LMAO
>>
>>79502847
PABST
BLUE
RIBBON
>>
>>79502986
What >>79503110 said and also it's among the cheap brands along with the likes of Corona and Fischer isn't it.
>>
>>79502629
>At the beginning the script had the tourists confuse Benicio with Brad Pitt, but after negotiations and lawsuit threats a new version was reshot where Benicio would be confused with Antonio Baderas instead
>>
>>79503131
unironically loved this commercial
>>
>>79503209
>Corona
>Cheap
I don't know where you live, but where I'm from you have sell your firstborn for a fucking sixpack Corona
>>
>>79503110
we really do

heineken is pleb tier beer imo
>>
>>79502629
>HEINEKEN?!?
>FUCK THAT SHIT!
>PABST BLUE RIBBON!
>>
>>79503246
Pretty much every imported beer in America is marketted and priced like it's fancy stuff but pretty much all of them are Budweiser tier. Stella Artois is pisswater in belgium but in America they drink out of fant glasses like its haughty cuisine
>>
>>79503317
But there are plenty of imported quality beers here, it's just that yuros have to endlessly be assmad and condescending for no reason at all about everything involving us.

Just look at on of the bigger importers, such as duVin, and you'll see lots of nice stuff they sell that's considered quality in Europe.
>>
>>79503957
It's a running gag in most Western countries that American beer is shit
The bitter irony is that the Anglo's (including Aussies and Kiwi's) can't fucking brew a good beer either
Like that Monthy Python sketch about American beer and making love in a canoe
They shouldn't act like theirs is any better, because fuck man, theirs is flat from the tap and tastes like water as well
Heineken is pure shit too, though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.