[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Banking Clan will sign your treaty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4290.jpg (141KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4290.jpg
141KB, 1200x800px
The Banking Clan will sign your treaty.
>>
File: WatTambor-hd.jpg (136KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
WatTambor-hd.jpg
136KB, 1200x800px
The Techno Union Army - *fiddles with voice module* - is at your disposal, Count
>>
File: Ricken-schnoz.png (442KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
Ricken-schnoz.png
442KB, 768x433px
In light of this common threat, I assure you will have the support of the Kangdom, Rabbi.
>>
the Autism Alliance will sign your tREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>The (((Banking Clan)))

What did he insinuate by this?
>>
>>79501341
>not posting this vid along with that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

SHAMEFUR DISPLAY
>>
File: 669.jpg (250KB, 1042x1020px) Image search: [Google]
669.jpg
250KB, 1042x1020px
>>79502858
George already had his racist Jewish caricature
>>
What even was Sheevs plot here?
>>
>>79502923
literal controlled opposition
>>
The Spanking Clan will sign your treaty
>>
>>79502889
everytime i see a prequel defender saying the movies "werent that bad" i think of this entire scene
>>
>>79500132
What's the banking clans tax policy?
>>
File: Attack_of_the_clones_3.jpg (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Attack_of_the_clones_3.jpg
1MB, 1920x816px
>>79502980
I genuinely enjoyed the Phantom Menace. In my defense I love underwater themed movies, aquatic creatures and energy shields. That movie hit all the marks juuuuust right.
Plus Naboo is genuinely the most beautiful planet in the entire franchise.

I'll agree that 2-3 sucked though.
>>
>>79500132
It's amazing when you realize that episodes 1 and 2 added absolutely nothing useful to the story. The whole story of Anakin's fall, followed by his son's fight to defeat the empire and redeem him-literally nothing in episodes 1 or 2 contributes positively to that story. All they did was answer questions nobody asked, in ways that nobody liked.

You could erase them from existence and the series as a whole would immediately improve dramatically. No bitchy kid Anakin, no "he was a good friend" thing seeming like bullshit, no podracing, no Jar-Jar, no intergalactic taxes....
>>
>>79503514
*Don't get me wrong, I liked them, but that's because I'm an autist who will like practically anything with "Star Wars" in the title. But objectively, they were both godawful and made the whole story worse.

Episode 3's flaws become a lot less noticeable if it's the sole prequel, instead of the 3rd prequel.
>>
>>79503454
god damn the CGI in these films has aged terribly
>>
File: jewas.jpg (182KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
jewas.jpg
182KB, 1280x828px
>>79502913
George already had his racist Jewish caricature
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.