[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please recommend good courtroom/legal dramas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: oj.jpg (326KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
326KB, 1200x800px
I love movies/tv about court cases/legal issues, and would love some recommendations from this genre.

Some that I love:

The People vs. OJ Simpson
OJ: Made in America
A Few Good Men
The Verdict
Michael Clayton
Reversal of Fortune
Primal Fear
Making a Murderer
12 Angry Men

Any good suggestions?
>>
anyone? I swear, I can handle the truth.
>>
>>79500107
People vs oj Simpson was garbage
>>
>>79500372

False, but I'm still interested to know what you do like from this genre.
>>
>>79500107
The Staircase.

It's a documentary but that makes it better than any drama or movie.
>>
>>79500526

I've heard good things about this one. More documentaries are also welcome. The Thin Blue Line was pretty good.
>>
The Insider

pure Mann kino
>>
File: 1485739450677.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1485739450677.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
>>79500107
Witness for the Prosecution is one the wittiest and most quotable movies I've seen witand memorable performance by Charles Laughton with touches of noir.

Anatomy of A Murder, Judgement of Nuremberg has the whole holocaust subject

Lincoln, Philadelphia (also LGBT themed) and To Kill a Mockinbird are also good
>>
The Wire.
>>
>>79500107

Judgment at Nuremberg
>>
>>79500659

The Insider is damn good.

>>79500693

Good suggestions, thanks

>>79500705

Best show of all time
>>
>>79500107
My Cousin Vinny
>>
>>79500693
>Philadelphia
>LGBT themed
where did the l, b, and t factor into philadelphia?
>>
>>79500796
You could argue the AIDS part applies to all t-b-h
>>
The Jinx
The Night Of
Anatomy of a Murder
In the Name of the Father
JFK
The People vs. Larry Flynt
>>
>>79500848
Why would a lesbian or transsexual have AIDS?
>>
>>79500107
American Crime Story

but it's about OJ too
>>
>>79500852

>In the Name of the Father

top draw choice
>>
Thank you everyone. I haven't seen a handful of these, and I will rectify that. Keep em coming if you have any more ideas. Are there any notable foreign legal films? I can't think of any.
>>
>>79501118
Close-up
>>
>>79501481

I love that film.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.