[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Wick: Chapter 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: john-wick-chapter-2-0a.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-chapter-2-0a.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
Daily reminder that John Wick is more valuable to Death alive than dead.

This is why he can't die.
>>
what is it all worth if he can't bang bridget regan?
>>
Maybe he has to kill at least 55 people every day or he's going to explode
>>
how long until a worthless shutin neet like me can see this
>>
>>79500302
Son, women are not that valuable.

Besides, there are always many other women which are hotter... and just waiting to be caught.
>>
>>79500097
was a pretty great movie, but whats up with the specialized bulletreistance suits. Jesus that was so dumb. Needs to be more tacticool, /k/ like, less retard fiction.

I like the fact that he killed women here too. Was pretty great, in the theater there were couples (why the fuck would they go to this movie) and at some point the men in those couples just stopped responding at all and only watched the movie, it felt pretty great, anti feminine and pro male movies are our antithesis against the 50 shades of retard
>>
>>79501414

the bullet immunity suits are fine if the bad guys can have the same powers, and they do. black guy and sumo guy got hit as much as John does.
>>
File: hw.jpg (27KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
hw.jpg
27KB, 595x335px
>>79500097
Wouldn't it be awesome if Hugo Weaving appeared in the next sequel like when Laurence Fishburne appeared in this one?

Being one of the assassins sent to go after John Wick?
>>
File: Carrie-Anne_Moss_May_2016[1].jpg (677KB, 1239x1738px) Image search: [Google]
Carrie-Anne_Moss_May_2016[1].jpg
677KB, 1239x1738px
>>79501659
And Carrie-Anne Moss?

She looks great despite being 50 years old now.
>>
>>79501659
He's a bit too old and fat for that kind of thing though. Maybe as some kind of authority within the whole assassin order thing.
>>
>>79501749
Hire a stunt double, perhaps?
>>
>>79501749
him and carrie will be some of the seats.
>>
Its basically confirmed she is alive. Anyone else think she is going to play a villainous role?
>>
>>79500464
You can just say Australian instead of all that
>>
>>79501414
>was a pretty great movie, but whats up with the specialized bulletreistance suits. Jesus that was so dumb. Needs to be more tacticool, /k/ like, less retard fiction.
He needed to enter the party without suspicion and without drawing any attention.
>>
I PUT MY HEAD AGAINST YOUR HEART
>>
>>79503459
Are you high or something?
>>
>>79501414
Those exist... The last I heard, there is a Colombian tailor that does just what they did in the movie. Not sure if anyone else is doing it now, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some high end designers that will sew in IIIA inserts into the suit lining when you can afford it
>>
>>79503855

Yes actually
>>
funny wikipedia mentions the old cleaner guy from 1 for 2, but I don't remember seeing him when I watched 2..
>>
That one handed chamber check was orgasmic.
>>
>>79504312
bulletproof materials exist yes, but they're not bulletproof to the extent that is shown in the movie
>>
>>79504331
Oh...
>>
>>79501414
did anyone else lose it when he brought out the TACTICAL TURTLENECK
>>
Director's Cut is confirmed:
-Cleaner and Doctor from 1 were cast but didn't appear in theatrical
-Woman assassin from Super Bowl trailer also didn't appear
>>
>>79504612
I lost it when he and Cassian were casually shooting at each other in the subway
>>
>>79505392
Ever seen the trailer for Avengers 2?

That trailer was so misleading and its scenes never made it to Blu Ray.
>>
>>79505444
this is different, movie was already 2 hours long

it will make the BD rewatch something to look for
>>
>>79505392
Is that a conjeture?
Ir is actually confirmed?
>>
>>79505864
should be confirmed soon, we will probably get another 10 minutes of runtime
>>
>>79500342
Underrated.
>>
>>79504380
He's meeting Winston at the top of Continental hotel.
>>
>>79506863
that's the Numismatic, different actor
>>
>>79505397
Same. There was some pretty good humor in this one.
>>
>>79507151
They missed a opprotunity for a good chuckle though

Like John Wick is well known in the assassin world, and everyone knows he killed dozens of people like its noting, and yet when the other assassins got the texts, they thought they could take him?

I was hoping for it to show one dude get the text, look at the name, and say "fuck that"
>>
Is bridget regan in it?
>>
great movie and since we're getting a Director's Cut with extra scenes the BD can't come sooner
>>
>the marker Winston gives him at the end
So a sequel is assumed I believe? Can't see how the plot will develop since the coolest part (Continental's rules) is exhausted.
>>
>>79507517
Already in the works
>>
>>79507517
>Can't see how the plot will develop
>Can't see the obvious World War Wick
>>
>>79507667
I think it was suppose to be a trilogy from the start. I could be wrong. But if that's the case, do you think they'll stop after 3 considering how successful the franchise has become. If the third one is as good as 1 and 2 then I would hope they end it at 3. I think this could be one of the all time best trilogies, at least as far as action movies go, and in my opinion in general honestly.
>>
>>79507842
But how the hell is Wick gonna fight these guys?

In both films he used their contacts and weapons to get the jobs done. Now he has nothing... it's him versus everyone else.

And a more important question: what will he name his dog?
>>
>>79508363
well he still has weapons and money in his basement. i doubt they perished in the fire
>>
>>79508507
still not enough for what awaits him
>>
>one hour to run away on foot with his dog from an entire city full of assassins literally surrounding him

how's he gonna escape this one?
>>
Here's how John Wick 3 will end the trilogy.

He will triumph over his enemies, and in doing so, he will be the one who fills the vacant seat at the high table.

And with that he will be welcomed back into the good graces of Ian McShane and his group.
>>
>>79508507

the money is worthless if he's excommunicated. the guns are good but now the cops will probably be on his ass too since his protection is gone
>>
>>79508874
John Wick only wants to retire, man.

Feel bad for him.
>>
>>79508869

pay a hobo then kill morpheus and take his place as hobo king
>>
>>79508874
i figure he will either die or truly go into retirement.

i guess it depends on if the studio wants to just end the series or leave room for a new series of movies
>>
>>79500097
did Ares, the mute henchwomen survive after being stabbed?

cause she signed that she see him later and he said sure. I'm hoping she survived.
>>
>>79509087
Black dude probably survived and will help John as well
>>
>>79509123
john killed his waifu tho
>>
>>79509087
Didn't she mean "I'll see you in Hell."
>>
>>79509123

the movie is whimsical in a lot of aspects but getting stabbed in the heart is getting stabbed in the heart
>>
>>79509141
Then he avenged her.

The man understands that John had no other choice.
>>
>>79508910
>implying cops exist in the john wick universe
>>
>>79508006
As much as I want more Wick films, probably ending it is the best option.

Besides, the story takes place late in Wick's life. Where do you go from here after he takes care of this issue?
>>
>>79509208

well, guys in blue uniforms who ride around in cars with red and blue strobe lights exist
>>
>>79500342
Make this and I will watch.
>>
>>79509233

no, we need at least 3 more John Wick movies. we need as many Wick movies as there are Fast and Furious movies.
>>
>>79509233
Just let it end.

I don't want the quality to drop just so they can turn this series into a cash cow.
>>
>>79500342
Chev Chelios
>>
>>79509177
nah too many scenes hinting that he survived, what with the homeless king being someone who survived being stabbed by him it pretty much confirmed that black man survived for the sequel and will probably help him.

Henchwoman probably didn't survive.

Also is their like a code where the high level people don't shoot each other in the head and only low level/mooks get shot in the head?
>>
This movie was banned by the Australian government.
God I hate my country.
>>
>>79507246
Also why are they acting like $7 mil is a lot of money in their line of work...john Wick is the best of the best and there's only a measly $7 mil on his head?
>>
>>79509208
they exist but it's heavily implied that they mainly just clean up the mess and stay the hell away from most of the underground stuff.
>>
>>79509288
why? do they not like violent stuff?

nothing sexual happened outside of seeing the back of a middle aged woman and another woman grabbing wicks junk during a pat down.
>>
>>79509295

real life mercenaries are killing people for just a couple thousand dollars, a few million is a pretty good price for one murder
>>
>>79509295
Not a lot of money for all those that run the hotels or sit at the table, but for the average Assassin they employ it would be.
>>
>>79509295
most mercs/hitman kill people for a couple thousand.
>>
>>79509333
They don't tell us why. Just banned and not to be shown.
>>
>>79509087
She was stabbed in the chest and he pointedly tugged the blade back out and tossed it aside. She ded.

Speaking of which, being mute would really damage your ability to head a security team...why would any rich asshole gangster want a mute Assassin/bodyguard? You'd have to guess most of them don't know sign language and she had to work her way up somehow.
>>
director's cut confirmed
>>
>>79509295
It is not. Unless it is the run of the mill assassin. That is why hobo King leaves him alive
>>
>>79501659
Fuck that John Wick's next friend needs to be Alex Winter.
>>
>>79509340
>>79509353
>>79509361
Perhaps but we're talking a world spanning secret organization with fingers at every level of influence. How much is each of those hold pins worth or do they just represent one favor?
>>
>>79509445
Gold coins*
>>
>>79509445
Probably a currency
>>
>>79509445
The directors explained it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNQJE8eHjw
>>
>>79509445
To be honest I think the writer just wanted the sum to line up nicely with the pistol magazine.

Any aspect of these films that isn't action is tailored to give the director an easier time shooting the action.
>>
The question is, why would Cassian help John?
>>
>>79509608
Same reason Morpheus did, Wick could have killed him but gave him the choice to continue living instead.
>>
>>79509608
Because Wick did more damage against his waifu's enemies than anyone ever did.

Even got himself excommunicated for it, which is something Cassian would never do.
>>
>>79509656
This. They had some sort of history, or at least their paths had crossed at some point, and there seemed to be some respect between them hence letting him live.
>>
>>79509581
>>79509445

about 17 minutes in

https://youtu.be/3DNQJE8eHjw?t=17m1s
>>
File: 2pEHxey.jpg (192KB, 615x770px) Image search: [Google]
2pEHxey.jpg
192KB, 615x770px
How did we go from this...
>>
Daily reminder that Keanu is dating a tranny
>>
>>79509966
So?

I love Keanu, and if he likes a tranny that's his business.
>>
>>79509855
>>79509581
that's not how currency works...
>>
>>79501724
still looks the same
>>
Did John actually care about Daisy or was it because it symbolized his wife?
>>
File: 6830786.jpg (81KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6830786.jpg
81KB, 650x1000px
Is she alive?
>>
Can anyone explain the meaning of Winston giving John the marker at the end? If anything Winston did John a favor by giving him an hour
>>
>>79510321
itll be explained in the sequel
>>
I really like the ending.

It's Wick with all that bravado going "i'm going murder them all" and quickly realizing that maybe he went a bit too far and now the entire world is against him.

Great movie
>>
>>79500097
what an obvious shoop
>>
>>79510282
cute!
>>
the shootouts involving Common are great, the sneaky one at the subway was funny as fuck, but i feel when it came to the hand-to-hand confrotation, Common obviously doesn't has the physicality needed to do those, like Reeves has.
>>
>>79508943
>>79509018

>Retirement

The whole message of the first two films is that men like him are never allowed to retire.
>>
Loved the movie, just wish there was more CQC
>>
>>79510282
She's dead and in hell.

Or

They saved her and Common for the sequel.
>>
File: 6833956.jpg (99KB, 564x867px) Image search: [Google]
6833956.jpg
99KB, 564x867px
>>79510436
Y or N?
>>
>>79510601
y
>>
File: swtn.gif (3MB, 346x195px) Image search: [Google]
swtn.gif
3MB, 346x195px
>>79510282
>tfw that one shot of her butt
>>
Pretty great movie. I was not expecting him to actually shoot the guy at the end. It feels like they're setting him up to face the whole High Table but die afterwards
>>
>>79510601
Not a big fan of tattoos but damn, one of them is a ninja turtle.

Very torn.

Yes, especially if she let me put it in her butt and pretend she was a boy.
>>
>>79510472
No shit. Reeves does martial arts in his spare time, and has been doing his own fights in full since the goddamn Matrix.
>>
>This is why he can't die.

It's actually just because the script is written that way (plot armor).
>>
>>79510617
Please don't make me think about it. I don't want to fap.
>>
>>79510629
I know.

I'm just saying that i was a bit dissappointed with the big climatic confrontations between those two.

Like, i got more of the cute girl fight
>>
>>79510282
>that kiss sound she made

UNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>79510643
I just wasn't expecting it
>>
All i'm saying is I didn't want to fuck a mute girl before this movie but now I do.
>>
>>79510601
"Did you see Regis this morning?"
>>
>>79510722
>all dem magnum references
>recreate entire magnum opening
>decide to reboot the series into a retarded noir setting

Fuck Archer
>>
someone spoil the movie for me in detail
>>
>>79510813
john kills a bunch of guys
>>
>>79510617
That wasn't her
>>
>>79510813
John Wick gets his car back from a relative from the bad guys of the first movie.
John is chilling in his house, and this italian dude comes with a Marker. Basically to get out of the job, John signed a contract with this big italian mafia guy. After hearing he was back he asks John to kill his sister because inheritance issues.
John refuses at first, but after having his house blown up and realizing that if he doesn't complete that contract he is going to break one of the rules, John does it and kills the sister.
The sister bodyguard ends up after him(Common); the big italian mafia guy betrays him and put a bounty on Wick's head and his personal cute mute assassin girl after him.
Wick kills them all, and ends up killing the mafia dude on the Continental breaking one of the rules.
The movie ends with John Wick running, excomunicated from the world of assassin, and the world of assassins receiving news about Wick's head becoming an even more valuable prize.

The dog survives, the car gets wrecked in the beginning of the movie
>>
>>79510911
It was a stunt butt?
>>
>>79501414
My girl loves action movies. One of our first "movie dates" was Ninja Assassin. She picked it. Her favorite series is classic Bond, which is sexism distilled down into it's purest most manliest form.

It helps not to date some self-important blue-haired liberal with a tumblr page. They tend not to be insufferable cunts that way.
>>
>>79510321
>Can anyone explain the meaning of Winston giving John the marker at the end?
Multiple theories.

It could be the John/Santiago Marker as a message to Wick that he can do it.

It could be a Marker that somebody owed to Winston, and he gave it to John to track down the guy and ask him for a favor.

It could be a completely blank Marker so he can ask someone for help, but this one makes the least sense since nobody would trust an excommunicated member to uphold a Marker.
>>
>>79510976
Yup
>>
>>79511068
> Anyone hate women with Tats?

Total turn off.
>>
>>79511068
b-butts can change :( they also look different in fucking pants
>>
>>79511104
A couple are okay, but a collage of them is trashy
>>
>>79511016

I assumed Winston gave him the mark because John owed him for that 1 hour of prep time he's giving him.

Also, it's a way for Winston to say to John "I'll see you when you make it through this," that kind of thing.
>>
>>79504430
Yeah but come on it's not like everything else wasn't also exaggerated.
>>
>>79511104
They're disgusting.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.