[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: C4v3PfKUYAAdzTq.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4v3PfKUYAAdzTq.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
Looks like Rey has a new look in Episode VIII according to this product packaging.
>>
She's invisible!?
>>
Fuck I hate this fanbase
>>
They probably just used photos of TFA for reference because even if toy companies do get concept art before the movie comes out, it's usually outdated stuff that doesn't make it to the movie without a few changes. They often don't have much to work with because the movie company doesn't want them to get potential spoilers.
>>
>>79489709
>slightly different hairstyle
>OMG NEW LOOK
>>
#StarTrek is better than #StarWars. Do my #hashtags #trigger you?
>>
JUST
>>
i hate star wars so fucking much now but i know that it will never go away
>>
Finn is the new han?
>>
>>79489803
You seem edgy. Why do you hate female leads in movies?
>>
>slightly different hairstyle

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

>200 posts
>>
File: crypepe.png (66KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
crypepe.png
66KB, 243x207px
>>79489803
>tfw new star wars movie every year forever
>>
>>79489819
because shes white and white women are the devil
>>
>>79489709
She's holding that fucking lightsaber like she's fucking Pan. She's going to play a jaunty jig on it.
>>
>>79489819
>le edgy x-D
>immediately assumes he doesn't like the movie because there's a female lead
back to rebbit, amigo
>>
>>79489763
The movie finished shooting in July.

Also, from toy design to retail shelf, it takes over a year.
>>
>>79489794
#are #you #in #the #wrong #thread #?
>>
>>79489861
I agree, I would have preferred a black chick 1000 times before this "muh sexism" british cunt
>>
>not wanting people to see your shitty toy
confirmed for evil
>>
>>79489794

They're not hashtags, there's no tagging functionality here, you're just putting hashes in your post for no reason
>>
File: 4.jpg (280KB, 1163x272px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
280KB, 1163x272px
>>
>>79489918
yah... that's already been posted, check the OP
>>
>>79489709
I don't care that Rey is a woman or Finn is black but why the fuck is this cast so british? Star Wars is an American franchise at heart and the only American on there is Poe. How is it possible that no young American actors fit the bill for Rey and finn?
>>
Fuck this

I just want to know if Kylo has his cool mask again, or are they keeping the faggy scar look
>>
>>79489952
The franchise now belongs to self-hating whites, self-hating americans and self-hating jews.
>>
ACTION CALLOUT
>>
File: Qui-Gon_Jinn_Portrait.jpg (40KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gon_Jinn_Portrait.jpg
40KB, 480x641px
First thing I thought off.
>>
>>79490040
Rey is Qui-Gon's daughter
>>
>Poe on the packaging
Is he going to be an actual character this time?
>>
>>79490058
no
qui gon is a girl
>>
>>79490060
I hope so, his character appeals to me because I share my birthday with the actor that plays him.
>>
>>79489891
>no obese snappy black woman with the power of the force to go AAAAAAW HEEEEELL NNAAAW
>>
god i hope she gets blacked just to see all those white manchildren buy their mullatto toys for episode 10
>>
fuck this board
>>
>>79489918
look at the top of her head doode
>>
>>79489952
Almost everybody except the three main leads were British in the first movie.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.