[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Edge-of-Tomorrow-Ending.jpg (90KB, 1264x521px) Image search: [Google]
Edge-of-Tomorrow-Ending.jpg
90KB, 1264x521px
>>
> I'm the guy
>>
I NEED TO NOW
>>
>>79487894
Classic ending to a classic film
>>
>>79487894

The kinoest of endings
>>
File: 1486823414614.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486823414614.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
This was a really good ending.
>>
How should have it ended instead?
>>
File: IMG_2223.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.png
85KB, 388x218px
How many times did he rape her?
>>
>>79490125
You mean how did the manga end? both Keiji and Rita fight to death because as long as the two of them are alive the day is going to keep reseting itself ad nauseam, so at least one has to die.

But in the manga both have the power.
>>
>>79490160
I read the manga ages ago but I'm pretty sure after Keiji got the power Rita lost it.
>>
>>79490148
Never. You are a sociopath.
>>
>>79490296
And you're a retard if you wouldn't do it at least once when there is zero consequence.
>>
>>79490328
Make that an underage sociopath.

Really gives new meaning to EDGE of Tomorrow.
>>
>>79487894
Shit flick. No wonder the state of things here with you praising this. And I love Cruise. It's just a mediocre exposition flick. Babbys first time loop scifi wowwieeeee. Blunt acts the same in everything. Cliche ending. They all originally die.
>>
>>79490428
kys you fucking contrarian weeb
>>
That last beach action sequence justified the entire movie. It's a tween itch that I've wanted scratched for decades.
>>
>>79490428
thanks for your amazing opinion
>>
>>79490428

being this much of a contrarian
>>
>>79490473
Not an argument I saw it in theaters. The force awakens was hella fucking epic too huh?

Oblivion>EOT
And Oblivion is a 6.5/10
>>
>>79490428

Supposedly they have a really good script for the sequel that's getting made so it's a good thing they didn't die.
>>
>>79490602
I hated The Farce Awakens you retard. Edge of Tomorrow was popcorn kino.
>>
>>79490577
Are you fucking joking me. This entire board is contrarian and infested with new age cancer and you call me out for a travesty because I've been sticking to my guns? It's not any good.
>>
The ending is retarded

How can they mysteriously stop attacking if he's looped back to before the Omega is dead? The Alpha reappeared every time so why does the Omega die just because Cruise got showered in its blood?
>>
>>79490637
It's overrated garbage which is why it is getting a shit sequel
>>
>>79490672
The ending isn't supposed to make sense, it's supposed to feel good
>>
>>79490665

yeah stick to your guns

>rebel yell is playing

you go girl
>>
>>79490672
Because that's how it works. If the Omega dies then the cycle ends, period. But if there is one last jump as it dies then the psychic shock of the memory of dying kills the past Omega.

I'm sure there are other ways of explaining it and in a movie that has absolutely zero basis in reality you should probably give it some leeway when explaining everything to autists would only hurt the ending from the perspective of normies. They don't want a bunch of dry dialogue explaining everything. They just want results and a happy ending.
>>
>>79487894
so everything goes back to normal in a Men in Black red flash and everyone forgets the looping and the aliens die. So does Thomas Crews try relaying the story to Emily Blunt? "Listen, I know this is going to sound crazy, but just hear me out: aliens were causing temporal loops and their blood got on us both, but you first, and you gained the power to reset the day after you died, allowing you to correct mistakes and eventually find the perfect battle strategy thus you became the Angel of Verdun and became famous but you kept your powers a secret except one time when they experimented on you but killed you in the process so that counted as a reset, and then I got farmed out to the front lines and died like a fucking noob but I got that alien blood on me also and then we had wacky adventures as we figured out how to destroy the aliens but we became romantically involved also and you loved me and I loved you but then we lost our powers which ramped up the tension and upped the ante and then we went on a suicide mission and drove a futuristic airship into the Louvre and killed the alien overlord which caused everything to go back to normal and then we won. You gotta believe me"
>>
>>79489902
movie could have been good, but it had no ending
>>
>>79490328
>rape her
>time doesn't reset

What now?
>>
>>79491972
Cruise remembered everything anyway, and blunt still remembered when she had time looping, nobody else remembers

Ps they didn't love each other, cruise might have had some crush shit going on but blunt didn't give a fuck through all her trauma and ptsd
>>
>>79491990
Are you suggesting you're still watching it?
>>
>>79492316
im saying the writers didnt finish it
>>
File: Emily Blunt Edge of Tomorrow.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt Edge of Tomorrow.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
based ending. all other opinions are wrong and should be banned as to not corrupt the children.
>>
>>79490672
He became Omega you dipshi
So he now can control it and reverse time at any point
Also when Omega was blown it was completely erased from all timelines - like it never existed instead all the Omega powers now reside inside Cruise
>>
>>79492384

His whether you like the ending or not it's hard to argue that it doesn't fit with the core mechanics of the whole flick
>>
>>79492360
She should've been Sarah Connor
>>
>>79492360
>ywn have hot sweaty post workout sex
>never get to lick her sweaty crotch, feet, butt, or armpits
>will never get to suddenly shove your smelly cock down her throat
>>
>>79492410
But its do

if you really think about
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.