[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: glee_121263_1.jpg (20KB, 560x320px) Image search: [Google]
glee_121263_1.jpg
20KB, 560x320px
Whats the general consensus on Glee?

Brittany best girl
>>
whats the name of the blonde chick that got pregnant and got sidelined later on in the show.

she was my fave
>>
>>79487431
It's gay
>>
They should of ended it when they graduated.
>>
File: b3a2[1].jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
b3a2[1].jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>79487431

The first 2 seasons were a genuinely good High-School comedy, and the renditions of the songs were well made (like the Fleetwood Mac episode).

People on /tv/ are going to cry about "muh liberal agenda" but it wasn't really that much in the first 2 seasons before they went all out later with the black tranny and making brittany and santana lesbians.

Best girl is obviously Quinn.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
WRITE SOME ORIGINAL SONGS
>>
>>79487630

why did Dan Harmon hate Glee so much?
was it because it was so much more successful than community in the same time slot?
>>
Power Rankings
1.Punk Quinn
2.Quinn
3.Brittany
4.Kitty
5.Rachael
6.Santana
7.Melissa
8.Jane
9.Tina
10.Sugar
11.Marley
12.Sunshine
13.Shit
14.Mercedes
>>
god tier first half of s1
top tier rest of s1
shit tier rest of the whole series
>>
Season 1 until they graduated was good, nu glee was stupid and unneeded
>>
>>79487848
Now Boys
1.Puck
2.Blaine
3.Sam
4.Jesse
5.Finn
6.Mike
7.Artie
8.Rory
9.Ryder
10.Matt
11.Mason
12.Roderick
13.Kurt
14.Jake
15.Joe
16.Allistair
17.Spencer
18.Shit
19.Myron
>>
>>79487755
They were dueling shows, they were constantly compared at the time because of their similar settings. While Community struggled to stay on the air Glee was loved instantly. Mostly because of the wide appeal of covering pop songs etc. All that said they were mostly doing playful jabs, it's not like they literally hated the people working on Glee.
>>
>>79487588
>Best girl is obviously Quinn.

Patrician taste
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.