[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

It all ends here.
>>
Why do the entire X-Men have to take a back seat to wolverine? You tellin' me not ONE mutant would also be there for him? He's in that serious grave conditions? It's implausible to think shit would get hat fucked up. They're the X-Men but no Hugh has to have this big grand solo send-off that doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>79485730
I'm referring to Professor X being alone and Logan being the only one able to care for him
>>
File: 1471667509195.jpg (3MB, 5192x3360px) Image search: [Google]
1471667509195.jpg
3MB, 5192x3360px
>Hugh Jackman will die in your lifetime
>>
Lobezno Inmortal y los globos
>>
>>79485789
wew
>>
What a shit photoshop.
>>
A movie where the Cenobites torture Wolverine would be better, because, you know, the healing factor and everything. Anyway, I lost count as to how many freaking Wolverine movies there are, and not just the solo Wolverine movies. But hey, give props to Fox Studios, they know how to develop a character like Wolverine.
>>
>>79485730
>>79485753
Doesn't logan kill all the mutants?
>>
File: logan-imax-poster.jpg (158KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
logan-imax-poster.jpg
158KB, 1280x1897px
Really sucks Liev Schriber won't be in this
>>
>>79485789
You could also kill yourself right now! Saves you the grief.
>>
>>79488452

It's highly unlikely they are using that plot point for this movie, apart from Logan being "old" it bears little similarity to Old Man Logan plus in the comics it was Mysterio that tricked him into doing that and that ain't going to happen though there is a character called Mastermind who would be an even more X-universe related
>>
>>79488494
> Stephen Merchant finally playing what he was meant to, some disfigured goggle-eyed mutant

I wonder what Karl will have to say about this
>>
File: head like a fucking canteloupe.jpg (199KB, 1912x797px) Image search: [Google]
head like a fucking canteloupe.jpg
199KB, 1912x797px
>>79489522
>>
>The mutant population is slowly dying thanks to an artificial virus created by Rice's employer called 'The Decay'
>all mutants (even Logan) is afflicted by this and is slowly dying
>Logan's healing factor had gone slow coupled with the virus and his adamantum skeleton
>Xavier suffers from dementia alongside the virus and must constantly be medicated
>Laura is a successful clone of Logan which resulted from an actual birth mother forced upon by Rice
>It is revealed later that Laura is actually the 2nd perfect clone, the first one is revealed to be Mariko Yashida's son infused with Logan's dna
>Laura escapes Rice's facilities with the help of an unseen mutant implied to be similar to both her and Logan
>she then proceeds to blend in with children on a field trip
>the school bus is attacked by Pierce and Laura escapes in the confusion
>Xavier dies towards the end because of his wounds
>X-24 is an adult Wolverine clone said to be stronger than Logan and Laura combined
>X-24 has claws similar to Daken but is physically a clone of Logan
>X-24 dies by molten adamantum
>Logan nearly dies towards the end similar to how his character dies in the comics with his body giving up on him while molten adamantum slowly races towards him
>Logan is later helped by Laura to stand up and escape the facilities
>movie ends like a western where the future is left ambiguous and Laura and Logan rides of to places unknown
>>
>>79489529
I wasn't wrong, now was I
>>
>>79489543

You were not.
>>
>>79489529
> it's just his actual face with some chemical burns and a bald cap
laughingfredflintstoneslappingtable.gif
>>
>>79489573

Not even a bald cap, he shaved it for real
>>
>>79485693
Technically it ended with that aweful flop Apocalypse. My lord what a disaster.
>>
>>79489607
I got simple standards. If Jennifer Lawrence is in the movie I don't watch it.
>>
>>79485693
No hillbilly hulk kids? Dropped
>>
>>79489522
>Have you seen the new Wolverine film, Steve? There's this thing in it
>>
>>79485693
Looks shit.

Breaking Bad ruined everything.
>>
>>79490112
>Breaking Bad ruined everything.

What.
>>
>>79490112
Go on, I wanna hear you explain this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.