[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went so horribly wrong...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: portia de rossi.png (867KB, 995x714px) Image search: [Google]
portia de rossi.png
867KB, 995x714px
What the fuck went so horribly wrong...?
>>
you retard have VLC installed
>>
>>79485678
You picked a retarded font.
>>
White women don't age well.
>>
She opted to do cosmetic surgery in a Western country instead of Korea.
>>
>>79485678
Holy shit, i thought its just me, but the first time ive saw her in the new season, i had to go to check on IMDB if its her indeed insead of being played my some other meme celebrity like Kristen Wiig playing the yoiung Lucile Bluth and Seth Rogan-George Bluth.
I sincerely thought it was Christina Applegate for the first few minutes
>>
>>79485782
Even when I *knew* it was still Portia, it took me several episodes to believe it.
>>
If the show had integrity they would've made a joke over the fact that she looks different due to plastic surgery. Instead I guess nobody wanted to breach that subject with her.
>>
>>79485678
still would smash her lesbo pucci
>>
>>79485782
same
>>
>>79485678
Her hairline got a bit higher and it's disgusting. If that hadn't happened nobody would notice all the surgeries
>>
what's really weird is that Maebe looks like she's 38, and George Maharris looks like a bird-alien.
>>
>vlc
>>
File: adorable.jpg (20KB, 414x631px)
adorable.jpg
20KB, 414x631px
>>79485678
>VLC
Oh boy.
>>
Season 4 was a fucking disaster
>>
>>79485678
>vlc
lmao what a pleb
>>
>>79486138
s4 is fine.

it just seems like it because you see Rogen & Wiig before you see any original cast member, you have the horrifying thought of Michael fucking Lucille 2, and the first episode is heavy on Michael Cera.

it makes a bad first impression, but I end up enjoying s4 a lot by the end.
>>
>>79486203
>s4 is fine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.