[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hollowpursuits028.jpg (84KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
hollowpursuits028.jpg
84KB, 694x530px
Was he /ourguy/?
>>
Aspie genius? Think that covers 85% of everyone here. So yes.
>>
>>79480734
aspie yes, genius fuck no
>>
>>79480777
You're forgetting the episode where he becomes a super computer.
>>
>>79480704
>in an entire civilization based upon peace, empathy and understanding, someone universally derided and despised by everyone he knows

yeah. that's about right
>>
>>79480704

Don't they have autism detectors in the future that would cure him as soon as he got born?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>79480704
Lt. Brocoli was da man.

I mean Barkley.
>>
>>79480977
I was pretty confused when he was first introduced, with Wesley openly deriding a guy who had been through the academy, openly, with his peers and higher ups

>the fucking kid we let beep boop on the bridge to get ready for academy
>not even a fucking boot is talking shit

Picard IS right, Starfleet isn't a military organization or that kid would be hazed until his interdimensional molestor comes and saves him
>>
>>79481241
Wesley is a cunt. Wasn't there an episode in season 2 about him not having friends? Or was that in season 3 too?
>>
>balding
>awkward
>autistic
>5/10 looks

Totally
>>
File: ECH.jpg (91KB, 460x506px) Image search: [Google]
ECH.jpg
91KB, 460x506px
No. He was.
>>
>>79481802

WHY IS EVERYBODY BALD OR BALDING IN THE FUTURE, CAN'T THEY FIX THIS? WHY WOULD THEY CREATE A HOLOGRAM THAT WAS BALD, REEEEEEE!
>>
>>79481820
Nobody cares if you're bald in the future. You could also just move to the Bolian homeworld.
>>
>>79481241
barclay getting promoted to the enterprise for being a fuckup is probably a jab at the navy.
>>
>>79482100
He out engineers Geordie on multiple occasions. Reg is highly qualified but socially inept. It makes me sad that there is no place in starfleet for NEETs who don't do well working in groups.
>>
>>79482127
Where did they send those autists that were genetically engineered like Bashir?
>>
>>79481856

Then nobody should care if you recreate copies of them in a holodeck for salacious purposes.
>>
>>79482197
To a concentration camp if i recall correctly
>>
>>79482127
There was that guy on Voyager who set himself up in a dead end hallway in a bottom of the ship and just looks at some reports and theorizes all day, until Janeway found out he hadn't 't volunteered for away missions and made him.
>>
>>79482597
>personal shitposting chamber in the belly of the ship
Sounds mad comfy desu
>>
>>79482597
he was there for qualification credits and had no real interest in starfleet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.