[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Affleck wants to leave the DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Affleck-619-386.jpg (43KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
Affleck-619-386.jpg
43KB, 619x386px
>"Over the past four days, I’ve talked to three separate people, who are connected in some way, to what is going on over at Warner Bros...They’re telling me that Ben Affleck, make no mistake, he does want out. He doesn’t want to be Batman anymore. I have been told that Affleck is talking with Warner Bros. in an attempt to get out of being Batman."

HOLY SHIT BEN WHY!?

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/poor-broken-dead-inside-ben-affleck-now-wants-out-/f0fd6d1c-6bff-44d4-94ab-ddd33951d55d.htm
>>
Goddammit. Hes the best Batman man so far.
>>
File: 1486587436198.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486587436198.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
FAKE NEWS.
>>
>>79477914
Its not only because the entire DCEU is a complete wreck, its because Ben underestimated what kind of commitment he was signing up for. A role like this takes considerable time away from other projects
>>
>>79477929
This. He had the best body and bat suit. No one can ever replace him.

Just rip my life into pieces
>>
Because hes shit. Since stepping down as director of The Batman. The DCEU has already made improvements.

Based Matt Reeves as his replacement
Based Mel Gibson directing Suicide Squad 2.

Affleck stepping down is the best thing ever to happen to this sinking ship. Just need to quit playing batman all together and WB might be able to save this ship. Cant be a coincidence that the DCEU is improving already with him having less control.
>>
FUCK, they will have to cast a Robin and then kill Batman so he can take over
>>
>>79477948
In other news Mel Gibson has been offered to direct Suicide Squad 2 no joke.

To me Suicide Squad is far better than the Justice League. I prefer seeing the villains so let's hope Gibson does direct it and does it and makes an amazing film.
>>
>>79477949
>No one can ever replace him
Just cast another manly big guy who can act.
>>
>>79477914

Maybe this will lead to someone dying who's a tertiary character in the DCEU. Maybe that would improve the franchise from being a total turd shitwitch. I'm not saying marvel is better (the last good film was the avengers) but that both franchises need heroes to die or nearly die to actually have weight to them. Shit, kill captain america off and you'd have a good moment. do what comics do, bring him back later. Don't tease shit of it in the trailers, and you'll make tons of money.
>>
>>79477914
I've always known there were Disney shills here but not at this scale.

This is like the 13th time a news about Ben "leaving" the DCEU is posted.

It's just spamming at this point.
>>
>>79478009
There isnt that many big guys in Hollywood.
>>
File: 1369521176592.jpg (165KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1369521176592.jpg
165KB, 448x448px
>>79478032

Rumor was originally "sourced" from Collider

>nothing to see here, people
>>
>>79477993
>Villains
If you can call them that. One of my biggest gripes about the film was just how much WB neutered the concept of the SS.
>>
File: Grabox.jpg (20KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
Grabox.jpg
20KB, 256x326px
>>79478031
My opinion: do it like the GoldenEye: Rogue Agent game where James Bond dies and now its about the villains.

So kill off Justice League and just have Deadshot, Harley and others as the main characters.

Best thing they could do.
>>
File: EminemBatmobileShot.png (526KB, 1218x684px) Image search: [Google]
EminemBatmobileShot.png
526KB, 1218x684px
Wonder Woman pre-hype controversy.
>>
>>79478120
Wonder Woman and Gal is shit. Not interested at all
>>
>>79478100

James bond wasn't dead in that game though, it was a training mission where MI6 was trying to test for new field agents. I get what you're saying though . I think the justice league should be captured in that theoretical movie you have going, and the suicide squad has to rescue them. Have 2/3rds of the squad die, don't include people without superpowers, include deadshot and katana, and some other d list villians with super powers.
>>
>>79478153
yeha, but it looks enough like Captain America to distract the Plebes.
>>
>>79478255
I think the only comparison it will have to CA:TFA is completely shitting the bed 3rd act
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.