[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this, do I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Just finished this, do I like it?
>>
I mean... I did...
>>
Why did they cast a manlet as OJ and why did that manlet make OJ sound like an autistic? The last episode was pretty creepy.
>>
>leather glove over latex glove
How could you be so retarded. At least put talcom powder on the latex glove.

They should be barred.
>>
no, it was too urban for your taste
>>
>>79475786
FUCKING FANTASTIC
watched it all in one night/morning
>>
best thing I saw on television all year
>>
The next season will be about Hurricane Katrina and the third season will be Versace's murder

They should really do a season around Trump's campaign and victory
>>
>>79476000
4th season is going to be about monica lewinsky, not joking.
>>
>>79475786
Why were the 90s so stupid and violent?
>>
>>79475786
>Nicole has been killed? Oh my god is she dead?
What could he possibly have mean by this?
>>
>>79476859

>not asking how she died

literally says he did it with that

Good fucking show
>>
>>79475786
You did but you now have mixed feelings about black people and the justice system/media

You're also psyched about the premise for season 3, but less so for 2
>>
The actors playing prosecution team members fucking killed it in their roles.
>>
>>79477474
Hurricane Katrina sounds way better than fucking Gianni Versace
>>
I loved it, they sweeped the emmys and deserved it
>>
>>79475786
You loved it excpet for the part where they said Marcia CLark got raped in Italy cause she was actually raped by jews in Israel.
>>
>>79477632
They also made her want the BBC even though the real people didn't hint at that at all. I guess the writers believe that professionalism and platonic friendships aren't really real.
>>
This show made me a little bit more racist.

The black jurors let a murderer go free, including fucking johnnie Cochran, and he was stupid enough to think he did a good thing.

I hope the jurors felt shame when OJ went a robbed and kid napped people. Fucking retards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.