[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what the fuck was her problem????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: aniqt.jpg (2MB, 3150x4735px) Image search: [Google]
aniqt.jpg
2MB, 3150x4735px
Seriously, what the fuck was her problem????
>>
>>79474374
she liked assplay
>>
wasn't molested enough
>>
>>79474374
be honest with us, mate. you didn't really watch the series, did you? because if you did and still don't know, then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>79474374
lagg of fugg :DDD
>>
didn't have me to be her sexually submissive pusy slave
>>
File: Ani catgirl.jpg (187KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Ani catgirl.jpg
187KB, 960x539px
>>79474374
She just needed to be loved.
>>
>>79474374
>Dr. Pitler, I'm TD
>>
>>79474431
how new are you?
asking for a friend.
>>
Wanted a big dick inside her.
>>
>>79474468
this. where do I get a Ani gf
>>
>>79474374
I want her to sit on my face
>>
>spend 4 episodes making the main characters backstories more and more murkier
>audience expects it to be explained and pay off by the end
>"True Detective not renewed for third season by HBO"
>>
>>79474563
this!
>>
>>79474510
nah. the stupidity of this place just gets to me sometimes. i'm down for funny memes and shit, but this is just bottom-tier dumb. it's as if wit and humor are rarer and rarer around here. dumb ass memes like this are kin to that joke an idiot repeats over and over expecting to get laughs.
>>
>>79474685
i bet you contribute a lot to that humor there
>>
>>79474685
uh, no one will miss you.

run along then.
>>
>>79474582
Everybody got their pay-off, what's the problem?
>>
>>79474582
ummm, it's an anthology show with a different cast each season, what are you talking about faggot?
>>
>>79474582

They all died. What more do you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.