[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly...what was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: reddit.jpg (22KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
22KB, 620x470px
honestly...what was the point of this scene?
>>
>reddit.jpg

you wouldn't care anyway
>>
>>79474349
A really jarring and unnecessary attempt at an emotional hook.

It couldn't have been placed anywhere else in the movie, either, because the scene of this lady bitching tony out for her faggot sons death immediately follows to wrap Iron man up in butthurt for the rest of the film.
>>
Establishing Tony's relationship with his parents and his lingering inability to cope with their deaths, which-- spoiler alert. Is pretty important for the end of the film when he tries to kill the most prime candidate for the technology he showcased.
>>
>>79474501
>how do we make the audience know Tony would be upset that his parents were murdered

OH GEE I DONT KNOW A HOLOGRAM AT A COLLEGE

why not have it just be a memory ? Why have it all??? Do chinese people not understand that tony would be upset that his parents were murdered???
>>
>>79474349
setting up the climax? did ya forget about that?
>>
>>79474558
>Why have it all??? Do chinese people not understand that tony would be upset that his parents were murdered???

TELLING vs. SHOWING

so you don't know anything about film eh
>>
>>79474558
Good thing you'll never have job in a creative field. Enjoy data entry.
>>
>>79474558
Idiot
>>
>>79474595
>one needs to be told or shown that your parents murder would make you upset

hello Autism
>>
>>79474627
>creative

LOL
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.