[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best VICE documentary and why is it Suicide Forest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: GOAT.png (829KB, 869x655px)
GOAT.png
829KB, 869x655px
Whats the best VICE documentary and why is it Suicide Forest?
>>
>>79469450
It was too real for me.

But Liberia and General Buttnaked were better, pure docukino.
>>
File: Joe-Rogan.jpg (91KB, 449x448px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Rogan.jpg
91KB, 449x448px
>>79469950
>>
tea girl
>>
The North Korean one with Tea Girl

Shane made the best shit on there back in the day
>>
>>79469450
Vice a shit
>>
south american donkey fuckers
>>
"This is what winning looks like"
>>
The Krokodil one was fucking hardcore

>Krokodil addict with one leg agrees to buy ingredients for krokodil to show how easy it is
>Doesn't give a fuck because he knows how little time he has left
>Never see him again

I can't imagine a more horrific place than Siberian russia. It was like a dystopian sci-fi movie.
>>
File: 8.png (1MB, 1230x580px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
1MB, 1230x580px
this part was too real for me
>>
>>79469450
Don't know about the best
But here's the worst:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iX5lbVDto
>>
>>79469450
I enjoyed the gunmarkets of Pakistan one. Although I'm not sure if that qualifies as a full documentary.
>>
that one where the founder gets drunk then acts like an ass rambling about nonsense in Chernobyl
>>
>>79469450
It is boring, we all know suicide, I know all about it, I like docs about things I never knew.
>>
Snake Island was bretty good.
>>
>>79469450
hitch hiking around america

just something extremely human and alien at the same time to go with your best bro from one end of a continent to the other
>>
>>79471032
Oh Christ, doesn't he try to shoot at wildlife in the area because he wants to see some mutated stuff?
>>
>>79469450
what is it with asian culture and suicide
>>
>>79471345
Tiny penis, Big death
>>
>>79471345
collectivism, brutal work regime, huge societal pressure, etc.
>>
it's all fucking staged you gullible mongoloids
>>
>>79471724
Those wars were staged? neat.
>>
>>79471613
Was it like this before Communism?
>>
>>79471912
yeah, it's how they roll
>>
>>79469450
I like the one where the guy goes to like the Congo or something and just gets drunk off of the local shit.
>>
>>79469950
That's the only one I've ever seen because a buddy had me watch it along time ago. I thought it was pretty gross when the dude was in that AIDs infested brothel and he puts his hands on the wall. I was like fuck that's gross, let alone just being in there...

Vice is pretty lame though. Actually it's really lame.
>>
File: Horrified.jpg (76KB, 886x460px) Image search: [Google]
Horrified.jpg
76KB, 886x460px
>>79470896
>They show what krokodil does to the body
Yeah fuck that.
>>
>>79470896
>I can't imagine a more horrific place than Siberian russia. It was like a dystopian sci-fi movie.
Just visiting some small towns with street view makes me depressed.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.