[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best and why is it Q?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (358KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 495x400px
Who's the best and why is it Q?
>>
File: LboMynx[1].jpg (32KB, 573x409px) Image search: [Google]
LboMynx[1].jpg
32KB, 573x409px
>>79468224
Joe>Q>Sal/Murr
>>
>>79468224
murr>joe>sal>q
sal would be higher if he didn't rofl at every little thing
>>
Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

Sal isn't funny on his own, but it's funny to see other guys fuck with him.
>>
>>79468955
I can get behind this ranking
>>
Q is a qt
>>
>>79468955
Dubs dont lie
>>
>>79468955
Sal is pretty unfunny, but his reactions to other people being funny can be hilarious, something about the way he ceases to function and just engages laughter mode is contagious as fuck.
>>
ITT burgers who laugh at the dumbest shit imaginable
>>
Isn't this show scripted?
>>
>>79469686
Nah, the humour comes from the guys bantering with each other and trying to screw each other over.
>>
>>79469686
winners are prechosen but everything else is nonscripted
>>
>>79469686
some of it

also the editing saves the show, i'm sure they have hundreds of hours of footage that is unwatchable

no one should care that they script some of it, if it's funny who cares
>>
>>79468224
Joe is mater-race.
Sal is a spic, Q is a neckbeard and Murr is a mormon
>>
Murr is such a piece of shit. I met him once and he farted in my direction while I was eating my Subway sandwich.
>>
Nah, SaL is the best... Easiest to mess with
>>
>>79469686
pretty sure this was real, or just an incredible display of acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MQpUuTY7DE
>>
these cringy cunts came to my work once

i took the day off
>>
>>79469686
The competition part is. The interactions with the people (and one another during the challenges) are not.
>>
Joe>Q>Sal>Murr

Why is Murr even alive, what a garbageman
>>
>>79468224

murr was sitting right in front of me at book of mormon in NYC a couple months ago. he was with a hot chick on a date so i didn't want to bother him but i said hi and got a fist bump (i went for a handshake but he made it clear that a fist bump was all i was going to get)

as far as the rankings for me:

sal>murr>joe>q

>>79471177

is murr really a mormon? he was laughing pretty hard at book of mormon.
>>
>>79471514

Mormons can be pretty chilled man
>>
>>79471514
>is murr really a mormon?
no, i lied for attention
>>79471564
no they can't, you faggot
>>
these assholes never made me laugh, but then assholes are usually just assholes
>>
>>79468224
Q>Sal>Joe>Joey Fatone>Murr.
>>
>what q doesn't know is that we actually put his cat inside that pinata
>>
>>79472143

>it's a punishment is based on scaring Sal with spooky ghosts or sick people episode
>>
File: Joe.jpg (30KB, 675x369px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
30KB, 675x369px
>Joe, call that black guy a nigger and start making whipping noises.

Damn, season 6 started off strong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.