[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I stutter bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
Do I stutter bitch
>>
>>79464516
Ho1000C was so good.

how did Zombie fall off so hard?
>>
File: shishaw.jpg (38KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
shishaw.jpg
38KB, 492x480px
>>79464726
Ho1kC had a good begining and a dumb ending
Devils Rejects had a weak start and a great end
Lords of Salem was like some shitty rosemary's baby ripoff made by failing film class students
>>
>>79464516
This guy and the angry cop was the best part
>>
>I think i can still smell some of your wifes pussy stink on my gun... Hope it doesn't rust the barrel
>>
WHATS THE MATTER BOY DONT YOU LIKE MEMES?

DONT THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH
>>
>free as a bird starts playing
>>
Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!
>>
>>79465011
>Devils Rejects had a weak start and a great end
The beginning was the best of all, then it became senseless and (worse than) mediocre.
>>
>>79465292
hnnnnnng
>>
What the fuck is Rob Zombie doing lately? Too many drugs or not enough? 31 was so bad I couldn't past 20 minutes of that shit. Felt like someone's sad parody of a Rob Zombie movie. At least Lords of Salem was competently made.
>>
>>79465360
you're remembering it wrong
the begining is just a bunch of putting around in a yellow motel while people poorly acted at each other
>>79465417
>At least Lords of Salem was competently made.
LoS was so bad my penis fell off and ran out of the room screaming
>>
>>79465434
Yes, but it still had a sort of hysterical thing to it, which is what it was trying to capture. As the movie unfolds, Zombie creates problems largely because he's too lazy or ignorant (the neglected relationship between cops and killers, where the cop is all the time and how he suddenly shows up, etc. being some of them). The beginning was promising in the sense that anything could still happen (but I agree it wasn't that great), but later on you see only how shallow and unimaginative the movie is, plus some crucial things than remain unaddressed.
>>
ohgod this FUCKING faggot methhead clown gives me nightmares more than the one that pukes blue jello from Are You Afraid Of The Dark
>>
>>79465417
listen to his latest "music."

he's completely lost it.
>>
File: 453536786876.jpg (62KB, 554x644px) Image search: [Google]
453536786876.jpg
62KB, 554x644px
>>79465706
Holy shit you're right. This is pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPSFl3rm8Kk
>>
>>79465858
lol. that isn't even the worst one I remember.
>>
>>79465706
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXvTk-N0HKo
Fucking hell this 'chorus'
>>
>>79465939
Who is this for? What kind of retard has this on their iPod? My dad was a big Zombie fan in the 90s but i'm sure he would be embarrassed to watch/hear this. This is like a Nickelodeon music video with vulgarity peppered in.
>>
do you fuck chickens?
>>
Bad dream?
Eh, 50/50
>>
>>79465250
AREN'T THEY FUCKIN FUNNY?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.