[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why WW1 is ignored by Hollywood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 45

File: The-Lost-Battalion-2001.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Lost-Battalion-2001.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
Why WW1 is ignored by Hollywood?
>>
>>79461394
Because no 6 billion
>>
Because no one wants to talk about WW1. No one understands it, even the countries involved.
>>
>>79461394

Because no 6 million died
>>
because ((((hollywood))))
>>
>>79461423
>>79461444
>>
Because it isn't as romantic as WW2.
>>
>>79461423
>>79461444
>>
File: 1457520342579.png (188KB, 546x290px) Image search: [Google]
1457520342579.png
188KB, 546x290px
>>79461394
No clear bad guy.
>>
>>79461440
>No one understands it
t. burger
>>
Because they have to deal with maintaining a standing army.
>>
>>79461503
In what way
>>
File: 1476256939863.jpg (41KB, 556x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476256939863.jpg
41KB, 556x579px
If only the Kaiser had won... The world would be a very different place right now
>>
File: fed up pepe looking away.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepe looking away.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>79461440
>No one understands it, even the countries involved.
>>
Because America didn't do shit in it.

So you have to fall back on Brits, but even they didn't do that much. To make it realistic you'd have to make the cheese-eating surrender monkeys the heroes, and who wants to see that shit?
>>
>>79461512
good bait
>>
>>79461444
>>79461512
these
no one really won either
>>
It was boring as fuck.
A buncha guys sitting in trenches and occasionally jumping up and getting shot.
>>
Most of the fighting was done in trenches, which isn't flashy enough for hollywood standards.
Politics involved were complex, most of the audience wouldn't understand who are fighting and why. It isn't like WW2 where Nazis=evils Allies=good.
WW1 simply isn't a movie-like war, it would be too depressing, slow and complex.
Meanwhile WW2 was made for hollywood.
>>
>>79461394

Because it was a complicated mess full of human tragedy on both sides, perpetuated by a montrous inhuman system more interested in selling weapons than making peace. There were no good guys and bad guys. There was no good vs evil, excepting the good of everyday people vs the evil of their governments. There were no grand heroes, only acts of humanity and small moments of defiance.

It was messy and muddy and bloody and pointless. Grey skies without a silver lining, bitter with no sweetness, and depressing without end. It can't be prettied up, or simplified or rebranded. It can't be commodified for sentimental, motional manipulation and an easy profit.

So Hollywood has not use for it.
>>
>Why WW1 is ignored by Hollywood?

Too depressing, shitty technology and tactics, no clear black and white bad guys
>>
>>79461546
Was literally impossible for him to win.
>>
>>79461394

oy vey how dare you suggest we ignore tha holocaust you stupid goy
>>
>>79461595
>There were no good guys and bad guys.

This fucking meme...
>>
Imperial Germany wasn't a white-supremacist society like Nazi Germany
>>
If we need a "war is hell, countries various elites use war as a means to an end and the individual soldiers get fucked over in the end" movie we can just use Vietnam or Iraq as a setting
>>
File: Trump-Bush.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Bush.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
>>79461594
>Meanwhile WW2 was made for hollywood.

Said it right there because the bad guy is usually the good guy in reality
>>
>>79461553
>but even they didn't do that much

Nice bait.
>>
>>79461624
No, it was a German supremacist society, just like Nazi Germany. Only Americans ever cared about "whiteness".
>>
>>79461646
They did, but they played a supporting role to France.
>>
>>79461503
>>79461444

This.

Even though this was almost 80 years ago. This was the de facto battle of good vs evil of our time, maybe of all time. You look at what Hitler wanted and tried to accomplish and what he did accomplish and you really can't find anything that comes close to the scale of it. Sure there's plenty of other dictators and tyrants but none of them had anything close to the German war machine Hitler had that was poised to take over the world.
>>
>>79461545
its just a big depressing political mess with senseless massacre that doesn't really produce any "good"
you can easily apply a good/bad narrative to WW2
>>
>>79461553
pretty much this.

all in all it was just retarded european pissing contest #8574939.
>>
File: image.jpg (437KB, 1123x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437KB, 1123x800px
>>79461553
>who wants to see that
Kubrick I suppose.
https://youtu.be/0gyyGHHXfck

Most compelling WW1 movie to date that it is really.
And really, you should be weeping with gratitude that the Hollywoods from nowadays doesn't drip its fingers there, for I can't imagine how they'd disfigure into another bland "akshyun movie :DDD" to please ADD americans (i.e. BF1 game where everyone is gleefully galloping around the battlefield), when the whole horror to WW1 is how tension-filled it was. Knowing that 80% of the casualties endured on the western front was from random shelling, could you even bear waiting in the same unhygienic trench weeks on end, knowing you could die at any instant by some stray shell. No wonder few of the soldiers could ever defeat their stress when the war ended.
>>
>>79461681
you don't fully understand the war desu

britain and france were equally important
>>
>>79461595
It could make for a really good black comedy. Like Dr. Strangelove meets all quiet...
>>
>>79461716
Yeah but that was a while ago. Everything from Hollywood about WW1 since has been about Anglos, and there hasn't been that much.

I hear Verdun is a pretty good game with a more realistic depiction of trench warfare though.
>>
>>79461616
I wouldn't call it a meme, ww2 literally two very new opposing camps set up in europe while ww1 you have shadows of decaying empires, waning attitudes on imperialism, and armies at multiple times utterly left in the dust when it comes to fighting tactics][=
>>
>>79461616
Heroes on both sides!
>>
>>79461684
That's pretty controversial calling Hitler good like that.

I guess i can see where you're coming from tho.
>>
>>79461394
No real bad guy.
Burgers cant into gray morality.

They even felt the need to dress the WW1 soldiers in Wonderwoman like Waffen-SS to drive the point home.
>>
>>79461733
Not in the actual combat, no, there the war was overwhelmingly carried by France. Britain's main contribution is the blockade and shit.
>>
>>79461394
Because if done correctly, a WW1 movie would convince everyone that the Germans were justified in WWII.
>>
(((Hollywood)))
>>
File: ww1 strength.png (10KB, 254x209px) Image search: [Google]
ww1 strength.png
10KB, 254x209px
>>79461681
>>79461792

>literally more Brits involved in WW1 than French
>b-b-but supporting role

As I said, nice bait.
>>
>french cucks actually believe they would have withheld the German Spring Offensive without the Commonwealth forces

Top fucking kek
>>
>>79461423
>not 6 trillion
Fucking anti semite
>>
>>79461684
>Hitler had that was poised to take over the world.
No. Not even close. He picked a fight with fucking russia that would have won the war alone by virtue out out producing the germans at a rediculously uneven ratio.
>>
>>79461423
this and also trench warfare isn't as exciting

also the good ww1 movies are the ones about air battles
>>
>>79461684
>you really can't find anything that comes close to the scale of it

Sure you can. Right after World War 2 there was the Cold War. That was literally a conflict for ideological supremacy of the Earth and could have ended far worse with the proliferation of nuclear weaponry.

Also, the policies of Stalin and Mao, whether by design or just by outcome, were far fucking worse than the Holocaust.
>>
Too much nuance for a Hollywood movie
>>
>>79461792
frances military deaths were only 50% higher, thats not overwhelming

and britain basically bankrolled the entire war in the west, you're oversimplifying

without britains forces on the ground france would have been crushed in a year or two
>>
>>79461763
Yeah but it's a meme that nobody was the bad guy in WW1. Germany was pretty fucking clearly the bad guy. They started the war (as in turned a Balkan conflict between Austria and Russia into a world war by chimping out at France), they illegally invaded neutral Belgium, they mass executed tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Belgium, they destroyed historical buildings and artefacts in France and Belgium for no strategic reason, they introduced the use of mustard gas and flamethrowers... and they did all this with the exact same racial supremacy rhetoric that they used in WW2.

If anything they were less in the wrong in WW2 since they were trying to get back German-populated areas, not just Lebensraum like in WW1.
>>
>>79461609
If the Schlieffen plan had worked, it would have been a German victory.

If the Austrians had done slightly better against the Serbs right off the bat and had not been bogged down there for a year.
>>
>>79461833
As a Brit I want to agree with you but it's impossible to humour given the bulk of the fighting on the Western front was in France.

Those figures don't account for the civilian influence on the war and their sacrifice.

Anyway it's just Amerifag bait wanting to play Britain down like all the WW2 threads. Ofcourse it doesn't translate at all to WW1 but why take it anyway.
>>
>>79461616

How is it a meme? Who was the hero of ww1?
>>
>>79461776
Yeah those Camo helmet covers that German soldiers wear in the Wonder Woman trailers are very Waffen SS-esque
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 709x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 709x505px
>>79461833
He's probably secluding what he's saying to the western front, where the french garrisoned 800 kilometers of the 950 one frontline.
Otherwise, globally the British had as much on their hands as the french, what with the blockade and Suez and Kut, etc...
Regardless though, that number you're pointing to is dishonest, since I can imagine that 4 million of those were men levied in India.
>>
Because the Hollywood renaissance occurred in the 1970's, back when WWII was a a fresher wound and if you just said "The War" people would know what you were talking about.
>>
>>79461893
That plan relied on steamrolling Belgium, which didn't happen. It also relied heavily on Britain not honouring the pact.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUox_hQAih8
>>
>>79461911
no one

who do you think the hero was?
>>
>>79461394
Doesn't portray the jews as good guys victimized by the bad white guys
>>
>>79461394
Because paths of glory already exists. Why try to fuck with perfection.
>>
>>79461861
Boy Mao was fucking retarded when it came to his actual governing policies
>guys let's destroy sparrows when they've been in China for millennia
>no sparrows to eat agriculture destroying bugs causing famine
Make me wonder why people sometimes want strongman dictators when individual people can have retarded ideas and if left unchecked milllions can die
>>
>>79461394
You can't have some boohoo oh the poor jew oppression by the krauts in ww1
>>
>>79461833
>involved
lol what the fuck does that mean, just that British troops got more off-duty time probably.

France had twice as many casualties as Britain. But look at what actually mattered in the war:

- the First Battle of the Marne, which stopped the initial German invasion:
39 French divisions, 6 British divisions

- the Battle of Verdun, the largest battle in the war which became its symbol and the biggest morale blow to Germany:
only French troops

- the Second Battle of the Marne, which broke the German Spring Offensive and launched the counter-offensive that won the war:
44 French divisions, 8 American divisions, 4 British divisions, 2 Italian divisions

Even the Somme, which is THE battle for Britain and which everyone always associates with Britain, in fact involved as many French troops as British.
>>
>>79461914
But it isn't dishonest. The numbers on that page at all total French forces just as they're all total British forces.

This always happens, people go "b-b-but those don't count! Only people from this country count!". It's the most fair as it includes the TOTAL forces deployed. The next tactic is for "b-b-but on THIS PARTICULAR PIECE OF LAND THE FRENCH HAD MORE SO HA HAH HA HAH!".

It's not dishonest to link the total number of ALL factions together. It is actually 100% dishonest to start dissecting the WORLD WAR into specific parts to go "achtually..."

>>79461903
He didn't say the Western front, he said the war.
>>
>>79461423
this
>>
>>79461833
>Germany mobilized 13 million men
Holy shit
>>
>>79461394
Because America was only in it for the last 6 months.
>>
>>79461911

See >>79461890
>>
>>79461911
last man standing. Harry Patch.

>WarIsOrganisedMurderAndNothingElse.jpg
>>
>>79462008
Yes because all the fighting was just the Western front! Ignore Africa and the Pacific and Turkey and Balkans and Mesopotamia and so on!
>>
>>79462011
Ah very good point actually. Small minded of me.
>>
>>79462041
Yeah to be honest, the main enemy was Germany, the Ottoman Empire was pretty irrelevant at that point.
>>
>>79461979
The thing is, even at that time, the Chinese leadership was comprised of more than just Mao. And at almost every turn where something awful like that happened, most of them were begging him to reconsider.

There was this whole debate in regards to agriculture of "collectivization vs. modernization". Pretty much everyone wanted to adopt Western methods and technology to produce output, before collectivizing the system. Mao disagreed and it's one of the reasons 40 million Chinese died - including the Four Pests Campaign that you mentioned with sparrows.

>individual people can have retarded ideas and if left unchecked milllions can die
I think he even realized something to that effect, and spread out his ruling to other parts of the CCP before his death.
>>
>>79461835
This^, they barely withstood it with both British Commonwealth AND American forces helping them as it was
>>
>>79461762
Verdun is awesome
>>
>>79462008
Not him, but linking certain battles as proof is dishonest.

Otherwise I can link Passchendaele as proof of the opposite. As that was majority British with French support.

The British did more than the French in the First WORLD War. In the Western Front? Obviously. France is right there. In terms of the WORLD? Nope.
>>
>>79461594
This
>>
>>79462019
Germany was really fucking big at the time and was increasingly desperate to win on both fronts, it mobilized everyone.
>>
>>79462121
I'm not saying the British didn't do anything, I'm saying if WW1 had a protagonist on the Entente side it would be France.

Claiming the British did more is full on delusion.
>>
>>79462121
The Western front is by far the most important part of WW1 m8. Britain taking the opportunity to grab some colonies from the Turks hardly changed its course.
>>
>>79461394

It's the perfect era to legitimately criticize and make fun of old white men. WW1 commanders were notoriously out of their depth and continually tried to fight the war as if it was the 19th century. Millions of lives were lost to incompetence and a lack of supply instead of in major battles. Major battles occurred at strategically inept areas for little to no advantage at all. Reading the journals or listening to the minutes of British Officer meetings during WW1 shows just how far up their own asses these guys actually were.
>>
>>79461394
Holy shit I've been looking for this movie for 15 years, I've even forgotten that I was searching it, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much
>>
>>79461394
Because the burgers only showed up for the last five months and it's pretty hard to make a slew of movies about that, even by Hollywood standards of truth-stretching.
>>
>>79461423
>>79461423
>>79461423
>>79461423
>>79461423
>>
File: 862.jpg (26KB, 680x593px) Image search: [Google]
862.jpg
26KB, 680x593px
>>79461423
fpbp once again
>>
>it's a every country was taught they did the most in X war and so they autismally defend that position on 4chan episode
>>
File: ww.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ww.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>79461716
>you should be weeping with gratitude that the Hollywoods from nowadays doesn't drip its fingers there, for I can't imagine how they'd disfigure into another bland "akshyun movie :DDD" to please ADD americans

you were saying?
>>
>>79462497
no one ever claims Brazil was relevant in WW2
>>
>No film about world war zero
>>
>>79462509

I wish the Hindenburg,Moltke and the Kasier would be summoned to gang bang her
>>
>>79462509
Why are high budget movies allowed to look so fucking shit
>>
>>79462607
because nerds and comic book "fans" (who never read one) will pay to see them, even pre ordering tickets
>>
The new Wonder Woman movie is set during World War 1. That film about The Little Princess was also set during World War 1. Oh, and I think James Franco was in a movie about World War 1, I think he flew a fighter plane. Yeah, I just checked with google, the movie is called Flyboys. Wasn't there like an Indian Jones movie or series set in World War 1? Checked with google again, and there was something about Indiana Jones fighting in the first World War: http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/World_War_I

Anyway, I just listened to this episode of Stuff You Missed In History Class recently, sounds cool and like something that should be made into a movie: http://www.missedinhistory.com/podcasts/the-harlem-hellfighters-and-henry-johnson.htm Hollywood can do the film about the military unit fighting in France, then follow them back home and how they were treated by America and stuff. I don't know. Also, they won a lot of medals as an American military unit fighting for the French.
>>
No Americans in it until the end.
>>
>>79462661
Even suggesting people to watch Wonder Woman superhero shit just to see something take place in WW1 is disgusting
>>
>>79462312
There was some unbelievable incompetence by commanders during that war.
There were generals who basically doomed entire operations because they personally hated other generals they had to work with and would rather watch them fail than help.
>>
File: German soldiers.jpg (2MB, 1044x1605px) Image search: [Google]
German soldiers.jpg
2MB, 1044x1605px
>>79462509
Leave wonder woman to me
>>
>>79461946
^
>>
>>79462401
America joined in April 1917, a year and a half before it ended dummy
>>
>>79461394
It's significantly more expensive to source props for a WW1 movie.
>>
>>79462688

How about you go watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I checked with Wikipedia and he fights in both World Wars. Wolverine probably defeats the whole German army by himself, okay, maybe with some help from Sabretooth. But let's pretend Wolverine defeated the Germans by himself so the Wolverine fanboys don't get pissed off.

Also, I watched one of the trailers for Wonder Woman, and it looks pretty awesome. But hey, maybe Fox Studios should make another Wolverine movie, but set in World War 1.
>>
>>79462604
Me too, anon, me too....
>>
>cape shit fiesta where one dude can solo the entire army consisting of mooks
>people pay money to watch this
>>
>>79462826

Damn, I just realized that the Sucker Punch movie had some action sequences that were reminiscent of a gothic, steampunk version of World War 1. Oh, and that movie, about the Mutant Chronicles, yeah, again with the World War 1 imagery.
>>
It's because America wasn't involved and can't make souped up propaganda films from it.
>>
>tfw listening to Dan Carlin's WWI podcast right now
>>
>Some movie about the Grenada Invasion
>The Grenadans just look fucking confused when they see the american soldiers, commence to get mass slaughtered left and right
>Man that war was some intense shit we almost got overrun

No seriously this was a movie for the life of me cannot remember the name though
>>
>>79461394

>No Burgers until the very end (main reason)
>No Jews
>Combat is boring

No wonder Hollywood isnt interested.
>>
>>79463153
i remember a clint eastwood movie where he trains recruits that eventually go there
>>
>>79461848
Even if they were, the Germans were also killing the Russians and destroying their tanks at an absurd ratio. Had the front never been opened in the west, I think that Germany could have stood an even chance.
>>
>>79461853
>implying a war movie needs exciting action scenes to be stimulating

Watch All Quiet on the Western Front (the original 1930 edition) for a good WWI war movie.
>>
people always argue that no one wants to see a ww1 video game either, because it's all a never ending shitty trench warfare torture mess (and all the other reasons people are listing in this thread).

But I think you could focus on the dark depressing aspects of living in a trench and make a dark movie. it would be depressing instead of "romantic". a different genre than WW2 movies.
>>
File: RapeOfBelgium-171105-nytribune.jpg (2MB, 2424x3288px) Image search: [Google]
RapeOfBelgium-171105-nytribune.jpg
2MB, 2424x3288px
>>79461512

Good one.
>>
>>79461394
Harder to make Germans out to be evil, also every cunt thinks all WW1 was French trenches (without French soldiers of course)
>>
>>79461423
>>79461444
>>
>>79463383
Made up anglo bullshit you could at least post the Ottoman mass murdering the Armenians or something
>>
>>79463383
>"rape of belgium" even though no rape occurred
>Belgian partisans murdering german soldiers, destroying supplies and fucking up railroad tracks
>get shot, a bunch of innocent people get caught in the middle (read not very many, all things considered)

Ah yes, the infamous rape of belgium, where Germans were singing songs while cutting off the hands of belgian children and skewering babies on bayonets during their marches (yes this was widely claimed and no it never happened)
>>
>>79463510
> mass murdering the Armenians or something
>They failed to wipe out the Kardashians

Can these damn Turks do anything right?
>>
>>79461394
Why would Hollywood show people depictions of a pointless, comically stupid war that caused so much suffering that it's like an absurdist comedy when the politicians want to start WWIII?
>>
>>79462934
I have to play the doubles advocate here: it's a 20 second long clip, if that, of him and sabertooth fighting in the trenches and taking part in Operation Overlord.
>>
>>79462934
What does Wolverine have to do with what >>79462688 said?
>>
>>79461394
I mean, there could potentially be a really depressing, dystopian, horrible fucking miserable film about what is probably the most pointless, brutal, grinding war of all time.

And then end it with a prelude to WWII to show that humans are incapable of learning the lessons of their fathers, for an extra gut punch.
>>
My great grandfather had a great time during WW1 they remained docked in port for the most part of the war and just spent all cash on government run whore houses

It was all not so bad
>>
>>79463941
new world war when? that sounds sick
>>
>>79464021
>>79464021
WW2 did not have government run whore houses and I doubt WW3 will either

Poor guys
>>
>>79463941
I don't know what mine did, but it was nothing that chill.
The only one I really know about fought in WWII and got kneecapped by a sniper at Anzio.
>>
File: 1450735957614.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450735957614.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>79461394
>>
>>79464068
>life expectancy and quality of life rises
>life becomes less and less fun
ebin
>>
US troops only participated in significant amounts during the final months of the war. We even missed the massive Spring Offensive the Germans launched in 1918.

If the US had declared war on Germany in 1915 for instance, we would've a fuckton of guys at Verdun, the Somme, and other charnel houses. Half of our casualties in WWI were actually from influenza. More people were killed from that virus that the war itself.

If people want to see exciting WWI campaigns to be depicted in movies, you have to feature the Australians in the Near East like The Lighthorsemen did or Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck's exploits in East Africa. None of these involved Americans.
>>
t. people who don't movies pre-1960

There are lots of WW1 films you just have to go further back. But I'm sure you plebs won't because they're in black & white and sometimes silent.
>>
WW1 must have sucked

>Spend a couple of years in some stinking muddy trench
>Finally come home
>LMAOOO DUDE YOU LOST YOUR JOB BECAUSE THE WOMEN TOOK IT

JUST
>>
>>79464261
WWI shattered every country that participated with the exception of the US. We only lost 116,000 guys and less than half of them to the war. The rest was because of disease. We came out of WWI as the richest creditor nation and far stronger than any of the other Allies. But we squandered out strength and position for short-sighted policies.
>>
>>79461394
>WW1 was boring
>The Trenches weren't as fun

Completely missing the fact that this was a conflict that completely changed all opinions regarding war. No longer was it deemed a sport, no longer did Empires wear flashy uniforms with pride, and also missing the fact that one single individual completely changed history in one single shot to an archduke. The could great plenty of interesting drama out of WW1.
>>
>>79464166
>quality of life rises
>more suicides every year
At least I won't die of cholera :^)
>>
>>79464381
>>more suicides every year
is this true?
>>
>>79461394
Because, as proved by Wonder Woman, Americans don't have the slightlest idea of what happened during WW1 and they think it was just a part of WW2
>>
WAR HORSE
>>
>>79464330
>But we squandered out strength and position for short-sighted policies.
what the FUCK are you talking about, American hegemony to this day is built on top of the massively advantageous situation WWI provided
>>
>>79463806
>the doubles advocate
>>
>>79464429
Our hegemony was cemented after WW2 because everybody in the developed was BTFO, thus we ruled the rest of the 40's and the 50's as THE preeminent superpower.

Post-WWI, we surpassed the European powers, but weren't quite god-tier yet. If we had properly worked things out at Versailles, a lot of the political, military, and economic issues that sprang up in the 1920's and 1930's might have been averted or possibly lessened. We retreated back to isolation and didn't participate in the Concert of Europe like the great powers did after the Napoleonic Wars.
>>
no one wants to make a movie about dudes sitting in holes in the ground waiting for the other people in holes in the ground to do something
>>
>>79464505
This, America had a possition of priviledge because the two major wars of history didn't even touch its ground. That helped you a lot into becoming the great power you're now.
>>
Because no way Hollywood could top this.
>>
>Join in to "save" Belgium
>Real reason was really to grab the German overseas possession in Africa for the Cairo-Cape Town Railroad
>Loose Ireland
>Shaken so badly by the end of the war our decline was speed up massively
>WW2
>WE GOTTA SAVE OUR EMPIRE LADS
>WIN
>LOOSE EVERYTHING
JUST
>>
>>79464611
Do you mean lose?
>>
WWI was retarded dick waving that nobody wants to remember, WWII was the follow-up and directly influenced by the former, much more interesting.

WWI was "lets test these new toys"
>>
>>79462927
American troops only showed up in any significant number in mid 1918.
>>
>>79464651
Pardon, yes
>>
>>79464661
>WWI was "lets test these new toys"

No that was Korea
>>
>>79461853
delet
>>
>>79464697
No that was Spanish Civil War
>>
>>79461394

IT WAS SUCH A SHITSTORM

THE PLOT IS TO HARD TO FOLLOW

NO DEFINITIVE ANTOGONIST

was it russia? Austria? Germany?

Who da fuck knows
>>
>>79461594

This.

Terminator 2> Terminator 1
>>
>>79464611
it wouldnt have been that bad if the shit head post war government traitors had listened to guys like enoch powell
>>
File: 96f[1].jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
96f[1].jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>79464563
REMEMBER DECEMBER SEVENTH MOTHERFUCKER

WE'LL FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD UP FOR EVEN TRYING TO TOUCH US, CUNT
>>
>>79463008
>reminiscent

dude, it was literal WW1 but with zombies and robots
how did you not realize it before?
>>
>>79464778
The correct answer is Serbia
>>
>>79464882
You mean the jews right? They also caused the Titanic to sink
>>
>>79464831
"""No"""
>>
File: zcJBxmYn9ZQRwnr4AQ3xvYm7dZ6.jpg (226KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
zcJBxmYn9ZQRwnr4AQ3xvYm7dZ6.jpg
226KB, 1000x1500px
>>79461394
this was pretty kino desu
>>
War Horse has some great WWI battle scenes but it's a bit sappy at times.
>>
>>79461716

Isn't a HUGE irony that the exponent of war and militarism of which we extract our modern imaginery for the military was a pacifist?
>>
>>79464223
The events around Ypres would make a good movie. I cant remember the name of it, but there was a battle where the british dug a mine under a german held mountain and blew the living shit out of it. I think they killed like 10k or something.
>>
File: warbyAll.png (39KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
warbyAll.png
39KB, 400x224px
it was confusing as fuck and a lot more ambiguous in terms of good/bad and each nations' motivations than WWII
>>
>>79465052
Honestly this would make a better movie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_4_May_1917

seriously straya
>>
>>79463510
>>79463546
>Wehraboos still ass annihilated
>>
Some people don't want to draw to much attention to the Balfour declaration.
>>
>>79465092
>Wehrmacht
>WW1

Good meme anon
>>
>>79461553
I'm a New Zealander and I heavily disagree
America funded Britain big league before America entered the war, and America gave Britain heaps of ammo supplies and food before America entered the war
The only reason America put boots on the ground was that despite Britain getting unlimited supplies from America, Britain was still losing to Germany who didn't get any supplies, so America had to put boots on the ground to save them
>>
>>79465092
>not Heeraboo
>>
>>79465087
>The action was inconclusive with no casualties on either side, concluding when the Zeppelin had dropped all of its bombs and the cruisers had expended all of their anti-aircraft ammunition.

Why the fuck would this make a good movie?
>>
>>79465221

Australian Military Blunders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_between_HMAS_Sydney_and_German_auxiliary_cruiser_Kormoran

Australians are not good for anything except deploying them with little to no clothes, bad equipment into some jungle shit hole.
>>
>>79463882

The Wonder Woman movie is a superhero movie about an Amazonian fighting in World War 1 and the asshole finds that disgusting. So I suggest that he watch Wolverine fight in World War one, which would not disgust him, since he's probably a white male who wants to see s superhero film about a white male superhero. Also, how many Wolverine movies has Fox Studios done, where he is the lead character, whether the X-men are in it or not?

Just to be clear, I hate Wolverine. I don't care if Wolverine is the most developed character in Fox's X-men films, I just want him to die a cruel and horrible death with lots of pain.
>>
>>79465263
Fuck off Britcuck
Australia was incredible fighting in the Sahara, and New Zealand was incredible fighting in Italy
Meanwhile Britain was losing to Germany despite having unlimited supplies food and ammo from America, so America had to put boots on the ground to save your arse
>>
>>79464874

I never really watched the Sucker Punch film, I caught pieces and glimpses of it, but never really watched it.
>>
Mostly because there was no real happy ending to it. No evil nazis/commies defeated, just millions of kids killed, for... nothing really.
>>
>>79465388
Yeah you were really incredible at Gallipoli
>>
>>79465428
delete this
>>
>>79465352
What does that have to do with how shitty Wonder Woman looks?
>>
>>79465428
Not their fault desu, it was the lack of good planning done by the Anglos who sent in the ANZAC and Frenchies to die due to their incompetence.
>>
>>79465544

No, the new Wonder Woman movie looks pretty awesome. I just hate Wolverine.
>>
>>79465428
The British forced the ANZACS to fight up huge jagged cliffs while Turks were on the top machine gunning down at us
Churchill and the other British commanders were retards who wouldn't listen to us ANZACs who knew that we needed to take Gallipoli from a different location as the terrain was almost impossible to climb with machine guns firing down on us
If the British let the ANZACs command themselves, Turkey would have been taken over way earlier in the war
The British were to proud to accept that Australians and New Zealanders were far superior in our strategies
When ANZACs commanded themselves they were usually very successful, when the British forced their orders on us, we suffered heavy losses because the British strategists were incompetent
No wonder America had to save Britain from Germans despite Britain already getting unlimited supplies from America throughout the war
>>
>>79465600

Also, listen to this podcast episode of Stuff You Missed in History Class: http://www.missedinhistory.com/podcasts/the-harlem-hellfighters-and-henry-johnson.htm It's about World War 1 and not about a white male superhero like Wolverine.
>>
>>79465600

How exactly does random mooks vs wonder woman who can solo the entire German Imperial Army sound cool?

Unless there is some guy called Kapitän Preussen or some shit
>>
>>79465352
(you)
>>
>>79462008
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>79462008
Remove the Britcucks support and watch the gigantic German Navy blow the living shit out of France and strangle it to death.
>>
>>79465640

>>79465640

I think in one of the trailers, the Germans do land on Thymiscara (I might have butchered that spelling) and the Amazonians, not just Wonder Woman, fight against the Germans. So Wonder Woman doesn't take on the whole German military by herself. Anyway, a Wonder Woman film just sounds a whole lot different then a Wolverine film, and the trailer does look awesome.
>>
File: You talking to me.jpg (243KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You talking to me.jpg
243KB, 768x1024px
>>79465639
Shame Hermann Göring didn't kill him
>>
>>79465959

? What ?

Kill who, Wolverine? I don't care how Wolverine dies or who kills him. I just want Wolverine to die a horrible and painful death. Or better yet, be imprisoned and tortured for the rest of his long life. Send Wolverine to the freaking Cenobites or something. Actually, that would be a great film, just seeing Cenobites torture Wolverine for the rest of Eternity. Hey, didn't one of the Hellraiser films have something to do with World War 1?
>>
>>79465959

Wait, who is Hermann Goring anyway?
>>
File: GoringOpenerPage3.png (433KB, 462x625px) Image search: [Google]
GoringOpenerPage3.png
433KB, 462x625px
>>79466173

Hermann Göring is the character the kingpin was based on
>>
File: 88a.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>79461423
>>79461444
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>79466110
>>79465639
>>79465600
>>79465352
>>
>>79466709

I hate Grand Theft Auto. I know everyone else likes playing that freaking video game title, but I hate it. Hey, how about a Grand Theft Auto title set during World War 1? I think that would be cool and innovative.
>>
>>79461394
How am I supposed to make a white guilt narrative out of that war?
t. (((screenwriter)))
>>
>>79461423
I think you mean 6x10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10 you stupid goy
>>
>>79465730
Remove the Britcucks and watch the German military get plenty of supplies and be able to fight beyond 1918
>>
https://youtu.be/UBt7nqrp1rE
>>
File: popopo.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
popopo.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>79461423
FPBP
>>
>>79461938
The plan also relied on going through Limburg but the Germans didn't want to invade two neutral countries.
>>
>>79467110
>Japan and Italy
>Useful against the USSR
I'd revise that opinion
>>
>>79461890
>They started the war
No. Austria was the one that chimped out and declared war on Serbia because one fanatic decided to kill their Archduke. They basically goaded Germany into fighting with them because muh alliance and then suddenly everybody turned on Germany because they were the leading belligerent in terms of numbers in a war that was beyond their control.

>illegally invaded neutral Belgium
No international neutrality laws at the time, so not an argument. Plus Germany just wanted to cross Belgium to France with no intention of conquering it, it was the Belgians' fault for autistically denying passage to a superior war machine.

>mass executed tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Belgium
I would love to see a source on that.

>introduced the use of mustard gas and flamethrowers
Maybe, but everyone else ended up using them too, so that's not really an argument.

>did all this with the exact same racial supremacy rhetoric that they used in WW2
No.
>>
>>79465639
>>79462661
Nobody gives a fuck about your shitskins. Go play BF1 if you want to watch World War Chimp.
>>
>>79467377
>Hague Convention of 1907
>RESPECTING THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF NEUTRAL POWERS AND PERSONS IN CASE OF WAR ON LAND
>Article 1
>The territory of neutral Powers is inviolable
>No international neutrality laws at the time
Really makes you think
>>
>>79467110
The thing is that America was sending enough supplies to tip the balance before even entering the war.

People always say Hitler was dumb to declare war on the US after pearl harbor. What they forget is that we were already violating neutrality so badly that it really didn't make much of a difference.

>US stays out of war
>Russia takes 5 million more casualties
>Red Army occupies all the way to the west coast of France

Also, Japan wasn't going to help Germany. The terms of their alliance with Germany were explicitly constructed to avoid an obligation to get in a war with Russia. Russia was even invited to participate in talks about joining the alliance.
>>
>>79467377
I don't agree with >>79461890 that Germany deserves a large blame but wasn't it Germany that encouraged Austria to make outrageous demands that the Serbs would not accept? Didn't they also give Austria a blank check?
>>
>>79461423
thread over.
>>
Incredibly boring compared to WW2
>>
>>79461394
No sexy axis uniforms
>>
>>79467490
The blank cheque isn't quite what it's made out to be, most of that communique had to do with Romania possibly backing Serbia up
>>
>>79461890
>>79461684
I know Hitler was a nice guy and all, but I wouldn't just classify all of the Allies as a bunch of mustache twirling villains.
>>
>>79464608
>Sir...
>I'm scared, sir
>>
Imagine if Germany was able to contain its autism, and focus on fucking Russia, first. The UK, and France, may have even helped them out if it looked like the Russians, might decide to keep on marching forward once they they reached Belgium.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlDPsRwZE4

I've got your WWI-kino right here
>>
>>79461394
Bunch of guys hiding in trenches and occasionally shooting at each other from said trenches isn't as easy action material as a bunch of guys actually running around and shooting each other.

I think WW1 would be a great setting though. Like a movie about trench life rather than big battles would probably be cool, if done right.
>>
>>79467784
>Imagine if Germany was able to contain its autism

They wouldn't be German then, would they?
>>
>>79467784
Going to be hard to do that with Poland in the way
>>
File: hgdjdj.jpg (7KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
hgdjdj.jpg
7KB, 209x200px
>>79468095
>>
>>79467377
>hello I don't know shit about history

ok
>>
File: 1485734320670.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485734320670.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
>>79461553
>implying the Germans weren't the good guys in WWI
>implying you couldn't make some pretty GOAT movies about Canada's role in the war
>>
plebs haven't watched Gallipoli with young Mel Gibson

KINO
>>
>>79468245
>>implying the Germans weren't the good guys in WWI
>>
>>79468258
One of the greatest movies of all time
In New Zealand every kid gets to watch it at school
>>
File: 1484654286092.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1484654286092.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>79468245
> Canadas role in any war
>>
what are the best ww1 movies?
>>
File: storm-of-steel.jpg (65KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
storm-of-steel.jpg
65KB, 300x444px
>The jews in hollywood will never make a movie about a German Stormtrooper that enjoyed combat

Just fucking kill me already
>>
>>79468395
A Very Long Engagement
>>
>>79468422
Born in wrong timeline
>>
>>79461635
>trump
>good
i don't understand this meme
>>
>>79461595
We get it, you played Guns Of The Patriots once
>>
File: Abstract Jew.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Jew.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>79461423
This.
>>
>>79468245

Tell that to the Belgians.
>>
File: trench-soldier.jpg (66KB, 930x729px) Image search: [Google]
trench-soldier.jpg
66KB, 930x729px
>>79461853
[autistic screeching intensifies]
>>
File: mq_007-1.jpg (60KB, 690x453px) Image search: [Google]
mq_007-1.jpg
60KB, 690x453px
>>79468395
>La Grand Illusion
>Captain Blimp (personal favorite)
>Lawrence of Arabia, goes without saying
>Sergeant York
>The Big Parade (classic of silent era and done a few years after the end of the war)
>>
>>79464874
I don't remember D.Va being in that movie
>>
>>79461594
WWI is war kino
>>
>>79469389
WW1 was pure autism. Both in how it was started and how it was executed.

>muh trench warfare
>armies gaining one inch of ground every 2 weeks
>unironically using cavalry against guns and tanks

It was a spergfest
>>
>>79461423
/thread
>>
>>79461772
Can evil nazi robots be heroes?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x440px
Mainly because it would take an hour just to explain why everyone was even fighting in the first place, and after its explained to the modern mind it seems totally pointless as to why millions of young men were slaughtered.

Also the nature of the war. Barbed wire, artillery, and trenches with battles that raged on for weeks with no one gaining an advantage.

The trenches might make a good horror film since men were fighting by the end of the war in trenches that had four years worth of rotting bodies buried and reburied in them.
>>
>>79461594
>Most of the fighting was done in trenches
Sure if you ignore the entire eastern front.
>>
File: cavalry.jpg (138KB, 825x343px) Image search: [Google]
cavalry.jpg
138KB, 825x343px
>>79469389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLcbrD6nsQ

it really was
>>
>>79469803
Why do people post historical things they know nothing about? The Russians had a very intricate trench system you mong
>>
>>79469948
Meanwhile: in austria...
>>
>>79469973
Serbia and Austria fought largely in trenches
>>
>>79461394
too depressing
>>
>>79465627

>We
>Us

Impressed you're still kicking about after all these years
>>
>>79461423
>>79461444
mein nigger
>>
>>79470378
The second most important day in New Zealand is ANZAC day
It's very important to us as it's the day we realised that UK has no respect for us and that Australia cares for us, so after Gallipoli we decided to forge our own identity separate from Britain, and forged closer ties with Australia
>>
File: 1485294692801.jpg (83KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
1485294692801.jpg
83KB, 720x322px
>>79461394
>Why WW1 is ignored by Hollywood?
because the Jew's try to make the goy's feel guilty because of the 6 trillion in ww2
>>
>gallipoli isnt mentioned
plebs. the lot of ya.
>>
i remember there being a decent ww1 movie recently where some britbong goes to war with his horse, i think it gets stuck in barbed wire at one point and its sad as balls yo.
>>
Paths of Glory is one of the best films ever made.
>>
>>79464903
>ice(((berg)))
holy shit
>>
>>79461394
Because it's more difficult to paint the first world war in a heroic light.
>>
It's hard to depict WW1 without having an inherent "this is pointless" subtext hanging over the whole film. I assume
>>
>>79471871
it wasn't pointless. the jews got everything they wanted out of it. they got a bolshevik revolution in russia. they failed in their communist revolution in germany though in the 1918 german civil war which killed millions of german civilians and is a big reason for the anti jewish sentiment in germany that lead to hitler. then hitler came the holohoax was the best fuckign thing that ever happened to the kikes. they have virtual invulnerability for at least another 15 years
>>
>>79461423
Also I think it's one of those rare occasions where the sequel bests its predecessor.
>>
WWI was the poet's war. kids bunking off school to run down to sign up with their mates in a pals battalion, only to see the kid who sat next to him at school have his head ripped off by shrapnel a few weeks later.

it embodied futility and perseverance, sheer terror punctuating days of utter boredom, a hundred thousand shells and bullets bursting all around you, but you're just as likely to drown in a mud filled crater poisoned by excrement and rotting corpses. how regular people with honourable motivations can become inhuman by necessity.

hollywood wouldn't dare touch something like that.
>>
>>79467377
>it was belgium's fault that they resisted a military invasion
>>
>>79472053
your naivety is adorable
>>
>>79469575
>unironically using cavalry against guns and tanks
o boy am I laffin
>>
>>79472017
Yeah, this is pretty true

At least WW2 had a reason to be fought for the Allies (Facist Europe, psychotic Japan). There was honor in fighting against the Axis

WW1 was as worthless as a war as there is. So much death and destruction and for what? "Muh alliances"?
>>
>>79461394
Miracle on the Marne movie when
Jutland movie when
turbogritty tank movie when
>>
History threads are so much better and freer on /tv/ than the ones on /hisjw/. Makes you think
>>
File: jej.gif (921KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jej.gif
921KB, 400x400px
>>79471044
>identity separate from Britain
>both New Zealand and Australia still have the anglo cuckstamp on their flags
even Canada has more self respect
>>
>Christmas Truce
>Rasputin
>Young Hitler
>Sinking of the Lusitania
>Black Doughboys
>Battle of Jutland
>Young Hemingway
>Gallipoli
>Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand

Literally no excuse, Hollywood is so fucking retarded
>>
>>79473037
There already is a Christmas truce movie you turd burgler

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424205/
>>
>>79461394
Ignore the "le hollywood is run by lew jews XDDDD" bullshitters, WW1 is just fucking boring; just weeks on end of sitting in trenches dying of disease.
>>
>>79473037
>Gallopoli
Already made
>>
>>79464611
It was way more complex than wanting the Cape to Cairo.
>>
>>79461444
But 6 gorillion didn't die during WW2 either.
>>
>>79461394
Lot of reasons, but it really isn't. I saw a movie the other night about the Red Baron and a fictional telling of his story.

Thing is, unlike WW2 where there were clear boundaries of "Good vs Evil" with the Allies and Axis powers fighting, WW1 didn't have that. Which would be interesting for a film about 2-3 people on different sides of the conflict, but all in all WW1 isn't masturbated over like WW2 is.
>>
>>79468347
Found the American who probably doesn't even know that you've lost the Vietnam war.
>>
>>79461423
It's was 6 gorillion goy
>>
Lawrence of Arabia exists
Paths of Glory exists
All Quiet on the Western Front exists
What more can you even ask for?
>>
>>79461394
No jews and no americans
>>
>>79472963
Just because we have a cuckstamp doesn't mean we like it
We never change it because nobody can agree on what flag we should change it to
In Canada people were happy with a leaf
In New Zealand, white people wanted a leaf, while Maori wanted Maori symbols on the flag
>>
>>79473713
America funded Britain big league before America entered the war, and America gave Britain heaps of ammo supplies and food before America entered the war
The only reason America put boots on the ground was that despite Britain getting unlimited supplies from America, Britain was still losing to Germany who didn't get any supplies, so America had to put boots on the ground to save them
>>
>>79468245
daily reminder that most canadian soldiers were actually just brits

that's right, canadians are a fraud

t. quebec
>>
>>79461716
>could you even bear waiting in the same unhygienic trench weeks on end

You're an idiot. Almost all soldiers were rotated through the trenches at about a week's stay at a time. Not even a frontline trench either, and then you'd get a comfortable spot in the rear for weeks before going back to the trenches (again, probably not even frontline) for a week or less.

This was of course changed during offensives, but generally stuck to. Most trenches weren't shitty either. Hell, the Germans had pretty good ones that had everything they needed and were protected from bombardment almost completely. That was frontline too.

It's not like they just randomly fired artillery too. No one went, "you know what lads these evil lads could use a good thumping!!!" and then they rained shells. That didn't happen.

Almost everyone that talks about WW1 gets it fucking wrong because they watch a few things and think the entire war was that. Get this, retards, war is fucking boring 99% of the time. It's been like that since wars started.
>>
The real question is why the Napoleonic Wars are ignored by Hollywood?
>We will never see a big budget modern Napoleonic battlefield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0UQ3oEYuA0
>>
>>79461762

It's not. There's like 12 people per side because the developers think people are too retarded to handle more. Not even joking, I asked about it on the forum. They seriously said that people were having trouble dealing with the 16 vs 16 in battles now.

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>79461394
Not enough dead jews
>>
>>79463218
Heartbreak Ridge, right?
>>
>>79473995
Because Waterloo already exists
>>
>>79473884
>>America funded Britain big league before America entered the war
So make a movie about a banker, I'm sure it'll sell
>>
>>79462509
The Jews are so shit, they'll turn their kike Gadot into some German killing machine making the Germans out to be bad guys despite there being no clear "bad guy" in WW1, Jewish desire for revenge never ceases.
>>
File: (((()))).png (51KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
(((()))).png
51KB, 185x181px
>>79461423
>>
>>79461684
>none of them had anything close to the German war machine Hitler had

Stalin & Mao blow Hitler out of the in terms of genocide
>>
File: gall.jpg (28KB, 699x342px) Image search: [Google]
gall.jpg
28KB, 699x342px
>>79462238
because they could never top this movie and its perfect ending
>>
Minimal American involvement
>>
File: 1478111647990.jpg (15KB, 275x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478111647990.jpg
15KB, 275x249px
>>79474934
>despite there being no clear "bad guy" in WW1
WEEEWWWW
>>
>>79475358

Mao, no. Stalin yes
>>
>>79461394
Has anyone done a gay WW1 romance movie about sexual tension in the trenches? Do it right and I guarantee you an Oscar.
>>
>>79475358
>Stalin & Mao blow Hitler out of the in terms of genocide
In terms of loss of life over time and systematization of that genocide, no Hitler still wins. Yes, more people overall died under Stalin or Mao. But in terms of RATES, Hitler far exceeds both. The efficiency with which they massacred millions of people in such a short period of time is an unprecedented level of cruelty and loss of life.

Hence why Hitler is mentioned more.
>>
>>79476146
I don't know, 48 million people starved to death in China over 4 years. Hitler was intentionally killing people though. Mao and Stalin were just fuck ups for the most part.
>>
>>79475358
>>79476006
Not really, Stalin killed 5-10 million people during dekulakization and collectivization. Mao killed 30-40 million during the famine collectivization caused. Hitler killed 40 million people in a couple of years because of muh lebensraum mothafucka
>>
>>79476322
Are we counting starvation? Or outright systematic murder?
>>
>>79476337
>Hitler killed 40 million people in a couple of years because of muh lebensraum mothafucka

Wha--

Also, a Jew ranks up there with Hitler's toll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
>>
>>79476337
>collectivization

Right, but he didn't gas and burn 30 million people so people don't give a fuck about that

If Hitler just rounded up a bunch of Jews and starved them to death I don't think it would have been as big a deal
>>
File: 1470164677592.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470164677592.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
>>79476403
>Holodomor was done by the Jews
Go kill yourself with this /pol/ garbage unsubstantiated claim you degenerate waste.

I'm so sick of you faggots coming here.
>>
>>79461503
Bull. Shit.

And fuck captcha
>>
File: let the kek shine in.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
let the kek shine in.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>79473848
>doesn't mean we like it
>>
>>79476729
People wanted to fight WW2, no one wanted WW1.
>>
>die in a stinky trench
>One hundred years later some Hollywood jews cant even make a movie about the war you fought in

I'd start haunting people
>>
>>79477203
>no one wanted WW1

Austria shouldn't have bombed Belgrade then, they already knew Germany and Russia were going to flip their shit.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.