[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

File: sito.jpg (551KB, 887x1019px) Image search: [Google]
sito.jpg
551KB, 887x1019px
Bajorfu edition
>>
File: 1463863323545.jpg (42KB, 617x299px) Image search: [Google]
1463863323545.jpg
42KB, 617x299px
>Damnnit, I'm a Doktor, nod a derrorist
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (87KB, 720x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
87KB, 720x666px
>>79460778
Daily reminder Dukat did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1437427677170.jpg (47KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1437427677170.jpg
47KB, 500x382px
I...had a big lunch, captain
>>
File: I CUCK.jpg (355KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I CUCK.jpg
355KB, 1436x1080px
Man, fuck this episode, literally made me sick to my stomach. They capture this braindead cyborg killer and Picard thinks of a great idea of infecting it with a virus that would eventually destroy the entire super-genocidal race known as the Borg:

>obviously Dr. Crusher is against it because of le feelings meme
>then Geordi gets cucked
>at first Guinan is perfectly reasonable but then she gets cucked as well
>so now we have a nigger engineer and two WOMEN influencing the Captain and urging him to spare the Borg
>they completely humanize this fucking robot
>fucking Guinan persuades Captain into parlay with le Hugh and voila - he's cucked now as well
>Cpt. Picuck refuses to destroy the Borg because le we'd be no different XD
>throughout the episode NOT EVEN ONCE the fact by killing the Borg they would save billions of lives is brought up
>not even once, I swear

FUCK. THIS. EPISODE. And fuck this show, honestly, it doesn't hold up, many terrible episodes per season, there are no stakes, no conflicts. This episode is the bottom. What were the writers trying to accomplish? Literally if you kill your enemies they win: the show.

P.S. ONE: The actor playing Hugh is horrendous.
P.S. TWO: Why the fuck is a goddamn doctor on officer-meetings anyway?
>>
File: unfiorm.png (644KB, 1601x953px) Image search: [Google]
unfiorm.png
644KB, 1601x953px
Will the original timeline ever pass the destruction of Romulus? Should it, considering from now on we'll probably be stuck with shitty redesigns and no respect for continuity?
>>
So the Bajorans have a subrace of feminine males that get exposed to a testosterone feeding parasite when they lose in the coming of age arena battle, right? And Ro Laren is one of these, yea?
>>
>>79461226
Literally every othet captain would have ended it then and there. Janeway would have made it that war ravages the quadrant probably.
>>
>>79461226
so it's a copypasta now
>>
>muh occupation
>muh resistance

Shut up Kira.
>>
>>79460778
Where's her earring
>>
>>79461244

Nobody gives a fuck about continuity and timelines anymore. Star Trek will just be a familiar vessel to tell space adventures with. The best we can hope for is to get some interesting stories and thought provoking sci fi elements out of it
>>
>>79460778
SUPERIOR
VULCAN
GENETICS
>>
>>79461244
I won't watch anything that's based on JJ's stupid ideas of Trek.

Have you guys seen Fringe by the way? He actually put his Star Trek story into that in the mouth of a crazy person, that's what he thinks of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WrsrdKd6H0
>>
Why is Deep Space Nine syndicated so much less than the other series? Sure, it gets more serialized, but that doesn't happen until several seasons in and even then there's plenty of stand alone episodes.
>>
File: We have to go back Kez.jpg (33KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
We have to go back Kez.jpg
33KB, 670x377px
>>79461786
>>
>>79460778
Worst death of the series desu, they could've killed Troi, Crusher or that other bajoran bitch rather.
>>
>>79460778
Why is Tucker such a useless whiny cunt in these first episodes of Enterprise? He literally cannot man it up but instead just bitches about everything.
>>
>>79461786

She's really vascular and I'm not sure I like that.
>>
File: discoveryklingons.jpg (96KB, 720x620px) Image search: [Google]
discoveryklingons.jpg
96KB, 720x620px
>>79461886
Hopefully Discovery is closer in tone and structure to older Trek, but even if that's true their disregard for basic continuity and shit like pic related means it still probably won't be anything worth watching.
>>
File: not Klingons.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
not Klingons.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>79462060
Um, excuse me, but those aren't Klingons.
>>
>>79462118
Is he saying for sure they're not Klingons, or that he guessed and doesn't know either way? Because those are the costumes they showed in the trailer, and what other race is important enough that they would tease their costume?
>>
>>79462184
>what other race is important enough that they would tease their costume?
Why would a race need to be important in order to be in the teaser?

They're just showing off that they have aliens and costumes and a budget.
>>
File: 1480987842800.jpg (135KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1480987842800.jpg
135KB, 500x328px
>It's an episode centered around kids
>It's a holodeck episode
>It's a Troi episode
>It's a Picard lets the bad guy go because of muh morals episode
>>
>>79462457
>it's a "I don't like Star Trek" post

Appropriate considering it comes with a DS9 image
>>
>>79462457
>It's a Picard lets the bad guy go because of muh morals episode

These episodes always just ended up portraying how flawed the federation philosophy was though, even if that was not the intention of the writers.
>>
well, did they /tv/?
>>
>>79462557
I don't know what people expected from Picard, he couldn't start wars on his own
>>
>>79462495
>liking Troi episodes
Oh yeah, getting raped by your own child is so compelling. Or how about the one where she loses her superpowers and doesn't know how to do her job? And of course, let's not forget the classic where she falls in love with a guy, but he's bad news.

Remember the one where she and Riker watched Trip die? Truly a masterpiece.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.