[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warner Bros Plans For The DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

- Kong: Skull Island director Jordan Vogt-Roberts is in talks to direct a DCEU film.

- The current plan for 2019 is to release four films. Gotham City Sirens around Valentine's Day, The Flash on Memorial Day Weekend, a film on August 2nd and Justice League 2 November 1st.

- The August 2nd, 2019 release date will most likely be for Green Lantern Corps. Geoff Johns pushed for the film to be released earlier.

-Aquaman might be moved to July 13th, 2018 and The Batman might take its current release date if the studio needs more time for rewrites for the film. Aquaman will begin shooting in May.

- Warner Bros will be meeting with Ben Affleck early March to discuss his future as Batman.

- The current Batman script includes Nightwing, Deathstroke, William Randolph Wintergreen, The Joker (with Johnny Frost), Black Mask, Two Face, Penguin, Barbara Gordon and other small cameos.

- Deadshot and Amanda Waller will appear in Gotham City Sirens. He will be sent by Amanda Waller to capture Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy in exchange for a clean start. Jared Leto will reprise his role as The Joker and The Riddler will be the main antagonist.

- Black Adam will appear in the Aquaman mid-credits scene.
>>
>>79460385
-Aquaman might be moved to July 13th, 2018 and The Batman might take its current release date if the studio needs more time for rewrites for the film. Aquaman will begin shooting in May.

this just doesn't make sense

The Batman is supposed to be launched during summer, while Aquaman still has it normal date July 26
>>
>>79460896
Aquaman was moved to October 5th, 2018
>>
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>>
please tell me batman fucks superman up the ass
>>
>implying they have plans
>>
>>79461029
No it didn't.
>>
>>79461094
I thought Snyder wanted Batman to get raped?
>>
>>79461554
Yea it did dipshit
>>
File: Kings.jpg (464KB, 2000x817px) Image search: [Google]
Kings.jpg
464KB, 2000x817px
>>79460385
>Jordan Vogt-Roberts
My first instinct was 'No stay out of this meat grinder'. But then I imagined Teen Titans done like Kings of Summer...
>>
As fun it is (not really) to read this there is no source or anything that make these real.

We have to wait for Comicon to get real shit. And even then it might change.
>>
>>79460385
SOURCE?
>>
>>79460385
>>79460896

Fake.

You didn't mention Justice League Dark.
>>
>>79460385
>- Warner Bros will be meeting with Ben Affleck early March to discuss his future as Batman.

THAT COLLIDER REPORT WAS TRYUE THEN BEN WANTS OUT
>>
When the Rock joins DCU it's over for Marvel
>>
>>79464878
LMAO! Black Adam is going to flop.
>>
File: sad affleck.jpg (299KB, 1341x1006px) Image search: [Google]
sad affleck.jpg
299KB, 1341x1006px
>>79460385
>The current Batman script includes The Joker
>>
>>79464790
I doubt that shit gets made with them delaying films left and right.
>>
File: pepethumbsup.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepethumbsup.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
>>79460385
> Deadshot and Amanda Waller will appear in Gotham City Sirens. He will be sent by Amanda Waller to capture Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy in exchange for a clean start. Jared Leto will reprise his role as The Joker and The Riddler will be the main antagonist.

fug, I want to see this movie. sounds beatrix kiddo
>>
>>79460385
Imagine being Ben on that set and having to be all like “damn Zack Snyder, you a fuckin auteur, all avant garde with your unique style and hideous CGI slow-mo you've been relying on since 2003.
I would totally call you a modern Kubrick, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is direct another best picture winner. Like seriously imagine having to be Ben and not only act on that set while Zack Snyder flaunts his unimaginative cinematography in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his poor choreography and weak set design, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that movie. Not only having to tolerate his dudebro fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE FATHER OF CAPEKINO and DAMN, ZACK SNYDER DIRECTS LIKE *THAT?!* because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch his amateurish fucking mind come up with amounts of bad ideas you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been working on nothing but a healthy diet of 10/10's for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Gigli. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on his unkempt neckbeard as he leans in to poorly art direct you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be a part of his “visionary (for that is what he calls himself)” kinography, the kino he worked so hard for with Goyer and Nolan in the previous months.
And then he calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Bin Muhammad Al-Fleqqi.
You’re not going to lose your 72 virgins over this. Just bear it.
Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>79465445
Holy shit a Batman movie with a Joker played by Jared Leto would fucking SINK DCEU faster than Batman vs Superman
>>
>>79464790
>>79465475
They made the animated movie as a test and it's shit and nobody cares about it
>>
File: trim.webm (1MB, 480x212px) Image search: [Google]
trim.webm
1MB, 480x212px
>>79466328
>>79465445
Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Wonder Woman and JL might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.
>>
>>79466626
I can't believe that there are people excited for Wonder Woman, she performance she gave in BvS film was terrible.

As for Justice League... The cuck in charge of writing the fucking script has gone on record fucking INSULTING the fans of Justice League and some of the heroes in the Justice League.

I was so HYPE for Justice League even after BvS because it would have the Martian Manhunter in it. But I guess I'm just a virgin that's never left my Mother's basement because I like a character from DC that isn't superman or batman.
>>
>>79466826
Rolling hundreds of millions of dollars of investment on unknown characters is a risk.

Guardians worked because they made an entertaining film. How is the average DC film doing in that respect? By that, I mean non-Batman. Even Superman is fucked up now.
>>
>>79467106
Sure, I get that. But WHY would DC/WB even alloy David S. Cuckyer to go to interviews to insult the fans who are supporting your stupid franchise?
>>
File: Beating sense into you.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Beating sense into you.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>79460385
Hilariously unlikely.

Ben's departure from directing and rumors of wanting to leave the role too strongly implies the universe is a complete disaster including Wonder Woman, Justice League and clearly the current script for The Batman.

The idea that any of these will happen if Affleck leaves is hilarious when they're clearly banking on him so hard to the point that he's literally in everything after MoS.

If they can't get TB to work, Aquaman sure as fuck is dead in the water, including all the other movies.
>>
>>79467106
The entire Justice League minus Cyborg are known characters by the general audience.
>>
>>79460385
>make some shitty indie film about gays or something
>literally next projects are king kong and superheroes
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>79467437
General population knowledge:
Batman
Superman
Kind of Wonder Woman
A little bit Aquaman from aging kids from the 1970s, where the hell is his orange and green suit?
Nothing else
Nobody knew who Doomsday was
What the hell happened to Joker from Batman last time I saw him? Why are writers peeing in my mouth?
That's general audience, which you need to make a movie succeed, and you still need decent writing.
>>
>>79465393
Everything the Rock touches turns to gold tho
>>
>>79466487
Indeed. The movie was complete shit. They should have gotten Doug Liman for Man of Steel 2 or Justice League 2.
>>
>>79466328
Not if LetoJoker does the 'rips his own face off' schtick
>>
>>79465663
he will capture them with his bbc
>>
>>79466228
>coming straight out of the boonies of Gigli
heh
>>
>>79460385
>- Kong: Skull Island director Jordan Vogt-Roberts is in talks to direct a DCEU film.

The Flash maybe?
>>
>>79467654
"Joker was popular. Let's shove him in more stuff!"
"The actor who did the award-winning standout performance died."
"Ah, who cares. Audiences are stupid and they'll lap up any shit we barf into their lap and like it!"

Prove me this isn't their thought process.
>>
>>79466228
holy kek
>>
>>79467749
It is though.

Warner Bros is sick in the head:
https://youtu.be/xQBGmBOhQEE
>>
>>79467626
>Everything the Rock touches turns to gold tho
Moana by Disney.
>>
>>79468741
>voice acting
>>
>>79460385
Mel gibson in talks about directing suicide squad 2
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-courts-mel-gibson-suicide-squad-sequel-974436?facebook_20170215

https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/status/831996295418032129
>>
>>79469539
IS THIS REAL!?
>>
They just announced Mel Gibson for Suicide Squad too along with a whole bunch of directors
>>
>>79460385
Why are they try harding so much on this?
3 shit movies weren't enough?
>>
>>79460385
back to r/mcu
>>
>>79460385
>Johnny Frost
You mean that LITERAL cuck from the Joker graphic novel?
>>
File: Sucker_Punch_film_poster.jpg (38KB, 300x443px) Image search: [Google]
Sucker_Punch_film_poster.jpg
38KB, 300x443px
>>79460385

Can't wait for Gotham City Sirens!
>>
Ruben Fleischer (“Zombieland”), Daniel Espinosa (“Safe House”), and Jonathan Levine (“Warm Bodies”) are also up for consideration.
>>
>>79471572
gross
>>
>>79471572
>DC films are "auteur-driven", unlike Marvel's
>>
>>79471725
kek
>>
File: I want to get OFF.jpg (111KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
I want to get OFF.jpg
111KB, 450x330px
>>79460385
>The Flash on May 29, a film on August 2nd and Justice League 2 November 1st

You're trolling. No studio would be this stupid.
>>
>>79467106
>By that, I mean non-Batman. Even Superman is fucked up now.

Because of WB. If WB were smart about Superman and picked a decent, not even great, director to do "Man of Steel", Superman would be a much more lucrative character and he wouldn't have sunken so low as to be a two episode supporting character on fucking Supergirl.
>>
>>79472073
>You're trolling. No studio would be this stupid.

Marvel Is doing 3 movies a year why cant dc do it.
>>
>>79466826
Is goyer still part of dc, I thought he was done after BvS
>>
>>79466228
lel
>>
File: 1459879131831.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1459879131831.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>79460385
>>
>>79466228
lord
>>
>>79460385
>Kong: Skull Island director Jordan Vogt-Roberts is in talks to direct a DCEU film.
NO DC GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY MONSTERVERSE REEEEEEE
>>
I hope Batman gets a Carrie Kelly Robin. If he gets a new Robin.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.