[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a joy of a movie. Why doesn't /tv/ talk about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Moanart.jpg (1MB, 2637x2373px) Image search: [Google]
Moanart.jpg
1MB, 2637x2373px
What a joy of a movie.

Why doesn't /tv/ talk about it?
>>
File: 1477027225833.jpg (91KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477027225833.jpg
91KB, 750x750px
>Moana.2016.DVDScr.XVID
>>
>>79455331
>The Rock
>Can sing
>Can act
>Body of a god
>Charisma coming out of his ass
>Super nice guy
>Super humble
Is there anything this guy can't do?
>>
>>79455331
White people and jews (the two groups of people who are most likely to write reviews/articles etc. about the movie because they're the only groups with any level of agency) didn't care about it because the protagonists were polynesian. It's a natural and normal thing to care far less about people who aren't 'you' or 'your group', so a movie about polynesians isn't going to appeal to white people the same way that they care about, say, Frozen.
>>
>>79455687
>Is there anything this guy can't do?
Fuck women?
>>
>>79455774
Aladdin
Mulan
>>
>>79455799
>implying he didn't fuck the chick who plays moana
>>
>>79455347
Blu ray soon
>>
bought a single ticket to 3d dubbed day time showing since it's just now out here
>>
>>79455331
I've had "you're welcome" on repeat for a week. So fucking catchy
>>
am i the only one who has problems comprehending the title of this movie? i always read it as Maona or something, Moana feels so unintuitive, like my brain is overwriting it with a word that makes more sense.
>>
>>79455331
When it comes to animations, its as simple as this:
>if they sing its trash.
In moana, they sing, so you must disregard all good points and assume its trash. refer to my greentext for assistance if you need any help.
>>
>>79455687
He has a dumb shaped head, I wouldn't call him attractive from the neck up.
>>
>>79457058
You are dumb and autistic
>>
>>79455687
be white
be not a buffon
act
making a good movie
>>
>>79457058
i bet you're a fan of anime
>>
>>79455687
with auto tune anyone can sing
>>
>>79455331
There's nothing to complain about in it, if you aren't an SJW.
>>
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY RENAME THE MOVIE IN EUROPE OVER SOME DEAD WHORE WHO BARELY ONLY ITALIANS KNOW. FUCK OFF DISNEY. FUCK OFF ITALY
>>
>>79457199
Because when kids google for it, Moana the whore might show up. Also, issues concerning the right to the name because of that movie.
>>
>>79455331
>>79455331

singing crab was really nice.

Reminded me of Tim Curry and Robbie Williams.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.