[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain taxation and blocade plot in TPM. who was taxing who?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Lucrehulk_blockade (1).jpg (99KB, 775x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lucrehulk_blockade (1).jpg
99KB, 775x400px
explain taxation and blocade plot in TPM. who was taxing who? why did TF made a blocade of Naboo? what was the purpose of the blocade? why did they invaded Naboo? what did they wanted Amidala to sign?
>>
No one knows

Prequels are utter garbage

Anyone to claim otherwise is a contrarian faggot
>>
>>79454118

Trade federation gained planetary status in the senate the way corporations have been given human rights in the U.S

Through this, they began taxing space lanes to pressure planets into adopting favorable policies towards Trade Federation.

Through bulling, tying up the courts and other underhanded shit, they slowly grabbed more power and were being helped by palpatine and his master.

All of this was pretext to start a war to widdle down the jedi through conflict against controlled opposition. Naboo is in a sense, a false flag operation masking Palpatine taking control of naboo.

Since Trade federation at this point was his puppet, signing the treaty would effectively give him control.

When padme managed to defeat them, he used her status as a way of creating a galactic civil war by putting her against his puppet on a galactic scale.

First by taking down Vallorum, giving him opportunity to become Chancellor, then by military creation act or being against it, which only emboldened trade federation to push it's weight around which forced a civil war.
>>
>>79454118
Spaceoil for the spaceeconomy ofc
>>
>>79454199
Why are you
structuring your writing
like this
you massive faggot?
>>
File: 1477662624625.png (287KB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
1477662624625.png
287KB, 496x472px
>>79454181
>>
>>79454226

Some people find reading block text reading hard, so I was merely spacing it out.
>>
>>79454248
I love you
>>
>>79454253

I felt redundancy was necessary. Even if it is bad engrish.
>>
>>79454266
Skype?
>>
>>79454248
>Some people find reading block text reading hard
no they don't, this isn't Facebook, type like a normal person.
>>
>>79454282

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>79454289
I got pex if that helps
>>
>>79454199

what kind of taxes
>>
>>79454285

>said the guy that isn't used to writing a lot and noticing people avoid it because it isn't reduced to most easily digestible form.
>>
>>79454311

meme taxes.
>>
>>79454118

all part of sheev's masterplan to get control of the senate. everything proceeded exactly as he had forseen, right up until he got wrecked by vader.
>>
>>79454314
>writing a lot
It's like three sentences, ironically you made it look even longer than it actually is by using that disgusting format.
>>
>>79454199
but who was taxing who? federation was taxing planets or republic was taxing federation?

they mention at the beginning that the blocade is "legal". what does it mean? can they just blocade people they dont like and fucking shoot lasers at them and it's not against the law?

they said many times that Federation needs Amidala to sign some shit. what they needed her to sign and what effects would it have on naboo and republic?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.