[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faggotry memes aside, was this a good movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bm.jpg (45KB, 535x353px) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
45KB, 535x353px
faggotry memes aside, was this a good movie?
>>
>>79452464
DUDE GAY COWBOYS LMAO
>>
Yes. Music, during the emotional scenes, was unnecessary though.
>>
it was taboo to watch it as a kid and as an adult when it came out, so everyone has a negative bias towards it

at best, it's an average movie, if gay scenes make you uncomfortable, I suggest you see a therapist because this movie scarred me as a child when my parents took me thinking it was a cowboy movie
>>
Ang Lee's best
>>
>>79452464
its really good. never seen anything like it.

if you get above the nohomo its a quite unique kinoxpirience
>>
>>79452464
Two manly mgtow cowboys go into the wild and prove to the world they can survive and better themselves on their own without the distraction of women. This is the most redpilled movie ever.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>79452464
It's alright, but I think most of the attention it received - both good and bad - comes from both the leads being fudgepackers.
>>
I really enjoyed it.

I like gay stuff though.
>>
>>79453938
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>79452464
Yes, i didn't want to believe that was the premise of the movie at first but it was actually really well played out. Funny, I thought there was going to be a grotesque rape esque sex scene in the movie due to the hype, like, i was imagining John Wayne trying to have sex in mom and dad position with Charles Bronson with both of them moaning and humming in pain and pleasure with every thrust. Actually you would be able to see them without pants, with some naked butt shots, but Wayne would keep his shirt on through the whole scene. But it was not that aggressive. It was a legit movie. jake g and heath ledger especially did great. It was a strange love story but really emotional at the same time.

In terms of status. I think this is like The Deer Hunter of the 00s because they both left me wirh similar feels. It also used to be best LGBT themed movie before Blue is the Warmest Color and Carol were released, but is still up there.
>>
Ennis falls in love with Jack but has no interest in any other men. It's arguable how "gay" he really is and it's really a story about his one infatuation.

Jack meanwhile will let almost anyone plow his cornfield.
>>
File: 1486449251159.jpg (56KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486449251159.jpg
56KB, 599x563px
>>79453977
How silly you look.
>>
>>79452464
You can't pay me enough faggot!
>>
It was a pretty good movie. I thought the ending was a nice emotional touch.
>>
You get to see Anne Hathaway's tits and that's gotta count for something.
>>
>>79452464
Yes, my wife and her boyfriend recommended it to me and it was fantastic.
>>
>>79452464
It was good but i dont understand why him and jack twist didn't just move to san fran and live together in peace. The movie literally made no sense. Why continue to live in a place where you can't be yourself and you have to essentially live a lie forever?

Just like with jack twist. He was eventually found out and killed anyway. They both should have left.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.