[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female cast version thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

What film would you like (=suffer the least) to see re-imagined and gender-swapped?
>>
300. Topless Spartans and Leonida's husband getting raped by the traitor bitch.
>>
Ghostbusters (2016)
>>
Citizen Kane
>>
Sex in the City
>>
>>79452147
Oceans 8
>>
>>79452181
I don't think it make sense for a woman to spend her life unable to locate the clitoris
>>
Magic Mike
>>
>>79452147
Prince of Egypt

>the red Nile is period blood
>>
The Goodfellas
>>
Anchorman
>>
>>79452147
Judge Dredd
Dredd
>>
Mrs Doubtfire. Divorced mum poses as the butler
>>
You know, blatant liberal agenda aside, this movie should be fine, it some good actresses in it and I don't mean Rihanna and that chick from youtube, it's a sequel to all the other Ocean's movies and it has a competent director.
>>
Deliverance
>>
>>79452147
ghostbusters
>>
Brokeback Mountain with AnnaSophia Robb and Elizabeth Debicki
>>
>>79452217
This. Finally I could watch it without furiously masturbating
>>
The Thing
>>
Lord of the Rings
>>
File: 040.jpg (148KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
148KB, 615x900px
So is this going to be muh dick the movie or stronk womyn the movie?
>>
>>79453261
I think there is likelyhood of muh dick tb qh.
>>
>>79453140
>all females scientists isolated in antarctica
>thing manages to get off to mainland cos it disguised itself as a bloody tampon
>>
>>79452147
Saving private Ryan
>>
Saving Private Ryan
>>
>>79452147
Apocalypse Now
>>
Missing In Action.

Sexy, little Vietnamese chick has to torture the sweaty, half-naked blonde American girl to get info. Many topless POWs shown and rescued after she-boss fight.
>>
>>79452147
12 Angry Women

They put innocent man into jail for rape and feel empowered by it. The End.
>>
>>79452323
That could genuinely be a good movie. I watched Mrs Doubtfire the other day. I was surprised by how maturely they approached the subject of divorce at the end, probably one of the first times watching it where I properly noticed that.
>>
File: ig.jpg (191KB, 705x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ig.jpg
191KB, 705x1096px
>>79453279
a combination of both wouldn't be bad desu
>anne will never dom you and forcefully rub her vagina over your tongue
>>
>>79453490
Listen and Believe!
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1920x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1920x1068px
Predator

Biel
Blunt
Regan
Beckinsale
Milla
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.