[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Young Pope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: the-young-pope.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-pope.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
This was brilliant. I'd say it's on the same level as I, Claudius, The Prisoner, House of Cards(UK) just wonderful to watch.
>>
Gonna start it today, if it isn't as good as you faggots say it is I'll put you down
>>
>>79450964
Why didn't he save Spencer?
Why didn't he cure the hands of that poor guy he sent to Alaska for no reason?
Why doesn't he believe in god if he can literally ask him miracles?
>>
>>79450987
>>79450964
Don't get rused. Cinematographically-wise it's mostly unimaginative, and the story feels like a Mary Sue Catholic Church fanfic by some edgy 14 y.o. boy who is salty at his Sunday school teacher for being a less tro0 Catholic than himself. Couldn't stand two episodes of this cringeworthy shit, and no one who knows more than a couple memes about religion, philosophy and theology would. Feel bad for my nigga Jude that he has to stoop to this tripe but hey, aging with dignity is hard.
>>
File: 1460980435982.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460980435982.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>79452053
>quit after 2 episodes.

typical plebian
>>
>>79451361
Why did he drop the baby?
>>
>>79452053
so it was over your head. I don't like saying that but there's no other explanation for being this wrong about what the show is about
>>
>>79452053
Why even bother typing this
Lmaoing at your life
>he watched two episodes and thinks he understands the direction of the show
>>
Is Lenny dead?

I know they're doing a second season but it says THE END at the end, so...
>>
>>79452499
There is. You, fans, are that very schoolboy, probably. After all, he looks like the target audience of neo-4chan.

>>79452569
I caught more than two episodes, actually most of it, I think, but sporadically. I had to be in the room with one of my relatives watching it. That was enough for me to know all I wanted to know.
>>
File: god hand.jpg (72KB, 550x781px) Image search: [Google]
god hand.jpg
72KB, 550x781px
>>79452990
>>79452053
>neo-4chan
>Cinematographically-wise
>Mary Sue
>edgy
>salty
>cringeworthy

If you'd only used "y'all" this would've been 10/10 shitposting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.