[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: johnnylawrence.jpg (34KB, 343x421px) Image search: [Google]
johnnylawrence.jpg
34KB, 343x421px
what was his fucking problem?
>>
low self-esteem
>>
GET HIM A BODYBAG

But in all seriousness he has textbook behavior of someone who was molested
>>
He was a closet neet
>>
>>79449742
Bad teacher.
>>
Got cucked by a guinea
>>
he was being bullied, you victim-blaming apologist
>>
closet homo, just like his dad
>>
Norducks are always insecure and whiny like him, he needed a tough med master race to kick his ass.

A great movie that mirrors real life. Meds over Norducks any day.
>>
>>79449742
He was the good guy tho
>>
>>79449936
I wish my med master race folder never got deleted.
>>
>>79449867
this, he actually wasnt a terrible man. just misguided
>>
>>79449742
What was his problem? His problem is that he probably spent his entire childhood eating dirt in a musty dojo, being yelled at by a pyscho in a mullet. Do you know how many hours he must've had to spend practising punches and kicks to become a master? Realistically he spent 60% of that time getting the shit kicked out of him, learning from every beating. He probably had to forgo a normal social life, no pizza parties, no hanging out in parks, just the relentless pressure of being #1.

Then fucking Daniel-san meets some dirty janitor/hobo who gives hims 30 minutes of training on how to clean a car and teaches him a magic kick and suddenly all those thousands of hours getting Cobra-kicks to the face don't count for shit. Because you don't live in the real world Johnny. You live in movie land: where blood, and sweat and effort don't mean jack-shit to an audience of mouth breathing, lazy flesh piles just existing through life in the most mediocre way. The public don't want to see the objectively better fighter win. They just want to see some no-talent, self-insert underdog take home the gold after a minimal amount of training because it allows them to continue procrastinating and putting off actually making an effort. After all why put in the effort now if "I'm only a half-hour away from being the best anyway, I'll go to the gym tomorrow pass the ice cream"

Well Fuck em.
>>
SWEEP

THE LEG
>>
>>79449742
He questioned his sensei. When you're told to sweep the leg you sweep the fucking leg.
>>
>>79449742
HE WAS THE BEST
AROUND

NO ONE WAS EVER GONNA KEEP HIM DOWN
>>
>>79450451
Calm down, barney
>>
>>79450451
thanks anon
>>
>>79449777
This.

seems like OP didn't watch the film
>>
>>79450889
i always hear this in my head when someone's conspiring to cheat or sabotage something.
>>
>>79450451
> Because you don't live in the real world Johnny. You live in movie land

Except what you just described sums up real life perfectly.

P.S. You're leaving out the fact that the other kid didn't train hard at all, and was merely part of a brand-name dojo, the equivalent of a privatized Tiger Schulmann's.

Quit being angry that your hard work isn't paying off for you, no one gives a shit about your sob story.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
>>
>>79450451
>>79451381

P.S. You're leaving out the fact that the other kid didn't train hard at all, and was merely part of a brand-name dojo, the equivalent of a privatized Tiger Schulmann's.

This, what a waste of time that fucking blog post was, wow.
>>
>>79450451
>where blood, and sweat and effort don't mean jack-shit to an audience of mouth breathing, lazy flesh piles just existing through life in the most mediocre way

>The public don't want to see the objectively better fighter win

>no-talent, self-insert

Did you just come from fucking /sp/? This sounds a lot like the angry rantings from one of those failed parents who tried to force their kids into some shitty sport that they never liked, spending hundreds of dollars and hours training, only for them to be told "lol nope, he/she just doesn't have it"

Either that or you WERE that kid.

Wew laddy, sucks to be you.
>>
File: Ryan.gif (484KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.gif
484KB, 500x249px
>>79450451
For some reason I initially interpreted this as a variation of the Harry Potter pasta, and nearly choked to death on fried rice from laughing.
>>
>>79449764
This, He probably had problems at home. You can tell by his temper his dad either wasn't around or treated him badly. Or treated his mother badly in front of him.

That kind of stuff can fuck you up psychologically. Also his sensei was a hyper aggressive asshole so that kind of encouragement didn't help.
>>
File: 1483951762822.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483951762822.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>79451433
>he can't greentext
>>
>>79450451
> where blood, and sweat and effort don't mean jack-shit to an audience

Rocky built its foundation LITERALLY on this concept, as well as almost every single other underdog/inspirational sports movie.

What are you talking about? Is this a quote from a youtube video? Do you have some unresolved issues, buddy?
>>
File: 1484882180176.jpg (89KB, 642x653px) Image search: [Google]
1484882180176.jpg
89KB, 642x653px
>>79451502
>he still doesn't know how to green text
>>
>>79451702
Sorry, I forgot my etiquette.

>probably had problems at home
>can tell by his temper his dad either wasn't around or treated him badly
>Or treated his mother badly in front of him

That kind of stuff can fuck you up psychologically. Also his sensei was a hyper aggressive asshole so that kind of encouragement didn't help.

There we go.
>>
>>79451643

What are you talking about? Rocky was in the wrestling circuit for years before Apollo picked his name out of a book. He worked hard for years and got nowhere until he got lucky enough to get the opportunity to fight Apollo. Rocky is all about hard work.
>>
>>79451414
more videos where the bad guy is the good guy
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (41KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
41KB, 374x395px
>>79451338
unrelated but I'm a chef and before my last restaurant closed I was going to have the cobra kai logo printed on the back of one of my coats for Halloween
>>
>>79452341
Did the restaurant of an old asian gentleman down the road and his whizz kid chef protegee steal all your clientele?
>>
>>79449936
This
>>
>>79453312
No a major chain restaurant with the same concept did

if this was an 80s movie there would've been a big cook off at the end
>>
he is an evil aryan
>>
>>79450451
YOU'RE in the GYM, while CHAD'S eating PIZZA with your GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>79451702
>he still uses green text for anything other than quoting somebody

Kill yourself you stupid normie faggot. >>>/kikebook/
>>
You're the best
around
no one's ever gonna keep ya down
>>
>>79450451

Hey motherfucker, Daniel-San cleaned like 5 cars, painted like 4 fences, scrubbed a floor and had a musical training montage.

YOU THINK THAT COUNTS AS NOTHING CUNT!!?
>>
>>79454342
https://youtu.be/E-WHW-QNswE
>>
>>79451841
>Rocky was in the wrestling circuit
>was in the wrestling circuit
>wrestling circuit
>wrestling

Confirmed for never seeing Rocky, being a fuckwitted simpleton and not seeing Rocky 3 with Hotlips Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>79451460
>"No!"
>>
>>79449742
He was an impressionable teenager being manipulated by John Kreese, who gave him a sense of belonging through the Cobra Kai.

Also this >>79449764

What I wanna know is just what the fuck happened to Daniel? He doesn't appear at all in the fourth movie, and is only mentioned once in passing. I've read theories that he went off to college after part 3, but that doesn't exactly make sense considering he used his college funds to open the banzai store, and the fact that Miyagi spent much of the trilogy trying to convince Daniel that he needs to pursue an education, only to be shut down every time.
>>
>>79449742
>trying to smoke a joint
>asshole new kid sprays him with water
>>
>>79450451
>this is what autism looks like
>>
>>79449742
>what was his fucking problem?
Received poor tax advice from the Cobra Kai. Needed a better CPA honestly. Sad!
>>
>>79450451
>spends all his time training at a mcdojo
>loses
Sounds about right to me
>>
>>79449742
He got passed around like a joint by pedofile family members and later in life started training martial arts so that nobody could ever hurt him again....
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.