[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late Late Show Valentines Disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4297.jpg (34KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4297.jpg
34KB, 615x410px
That was staged, right?

L-O-FUCKING-L
>>
File: 1487059954710.jpg (39KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487059954710.jpg
39KB, 576x576px
>>79447901
>watching late night tv
>>
>>79447941

What? I like watching the lib-butt hurt over Trumpzilla.

I hope that stunt was real cuz homie got cucked on National television.
>>
What happened, I only saw a girl looking distressed before i flipped off
>>
>>79448194

She rejected him. James Foreign Guy started yelling at cuckboy and they cut to comercial.

Was it fake news?
>>
>>79448381
wait, what exactly happened?
>>
>>79447901
I don't watch shit tv anon so you will have to tell me what happened.
>>
>>79447901
Give me a
Q U I C K R U N D O W N
>>
yeah, i'm gonna need a gestalt
>>
>>79448381
Is English your fifth language?
>>
>>79448381
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?
>>
>>79448381
Late shows are filmed in the middle of the day and are edited.
You won't see what they don't want you to see.
>>
>>79448530
>>79448736

How is this hard to understand?

I watch this shit to fall asleep.
It was a run of the mill surprise Valentine's Day marriage proposal on television. A parade of flowers and shit. But the girl rejected the guy. Then, the host got pissed at the guy, because the guy "promised 100%" she'd say yes, and he tore some shit up on air.
>>
>>79448860
No one had explained that there was a marriage proposal, you dip shit. Not everyone watches crappy television.
>>
>>79448381
sounds staged af.. don't even need to watch it desu
>>
>>79448887

Oh. My bad. Why wouldn't they edit that whole bit out? They wouldn't even talk about it later.
>>
Someone link the video at least goddammit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.