[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan sounds like some commie gobbledygook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>4chan sounds like some commie gobbledygook
>>
this whole thing is so good
>>
>>79446809
>he's an A-rab if that helps
>>
oh kassem
>>
>>79446809
>The stars are all here!
>>
>>79446809
So it's maximum comfy that you want is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09thaCbJX7o
>>
>>79446890
>so good
please go
>>
ALL THE STARS ARE HERE
>>
Why is he memeing us like this lads, when will he return?
>>
>>79447516
“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
>>
No you cannot rape my mother with a kitchen knife!
>>
Our guy.
>>
File: 5476w868.jpg (19KB, 628x351px)
5476w868.jpg
19KB, 628x351px
>>79447192
good lord 6 hours plus... is that really worth listening to? is norm talking during the whole thing, or just bits and pieces?
>>
>>79448758
He's pretty much talking the whole time. I've been studying and I like it as background chit chat. Haven't finished listening to it and don't think I ever will cause I always start listening at random points.

If you're keen on golf at all it's pretty good too.
>>
>>79448858
is it funny or is it just golf talk?
>>
>>79448895
Both. There's a cut of just comedy, but I think it misses a lot of funny banter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYq0NEkn9w
>>
>>79448934
Bless you my man.
>>
>>79446809
They obviously never went to /pol/.
>>
>>79446809
He got the "gook" right.
>>
>>79448934
Cool, I'll probably check it out later. Always glad to find some new norm I haven't heard already
>>
norm didn't call kassem an arab enough
>>
>>79449064
what was the arab line that offended that piece of shit? i have a memory of him demanding an apology
>>
>>79449166
when norm said the jews deserve their own state
>>
>>79449166
to be fair i thought both the hosts took it really well, norm crashed the whole thing with no survivors and it was clearly a pretty big deal for them.
>>
>>79449166

he just called an arab an arab and the arab got annoyed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.