[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I want to see this movie, but I can see there is a huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: legobatmanonesheet.jpg (221KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
legobatmanonesheet.jpg
221KB, 1280x1897px
Guys, I want to see this movie, but I can see there is a huge taboo against a single white male seeing it by himself. Most people who go to see it are bringing kids, but I don't have a decoy child to bring and have no idea of how to get one. My cousin is the only person I could possibly think of (he is 7), but he lives all the way in Philadelphia. What should I do?
>>
Grow up.
>>
File: 1487125898843.jpg (18KB, 460x289px)
1487125898843.jpg
18KB, 460x289px
>>79446513
>TFW Dad and I use our niece to see kids movies all the time
>>
BUMP
i'm serious
>>
Great thread. Could have used falcons or whatever else you newfags keep talking about.
>>
>>79446513
Just go watch it by yourself, sit in the back and don't make eye contact no one will look twice. With that you'll be able to jerk off with all the kids in front of you
>>
wear blackface and wear a hoodie
>>
Put an ad out for someone to go with you
>>
>>79446513
Whether you go alone or with friends people will still think you are an autistic brony manchild. If you're too pussy to own up to the fact that you want to see a kid flick then pirate the Adam West cartoon movie that came out last year and wait for LEGO The Batman to be on bluray.
>>
nobody fuckin cares. go see it.
>>
If you dont want to see a movie because you are concerned about what random people in the theatre think about you you are an absolute fucking cuck.
>>
Buy a ticket for something playing around the same time. Go directly inside the Lego movie instead. If it's assigned seating, go for something at the top, less likely to be full. Or go until way late in the evening, less chance of being full or kiddies there. Buy ticket online and have them scan or take ticket and go in. They literally don't care and trust you won't be the only one going alone to see it.
>>
>>79446513
>but I can see there is a huge taboo against a single white male seeing it by himself.
Wear blackface. Problem solved.
>>
You realize that you worrying about it is even more autistic and sadder than actually going to see it right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.