[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just give Moriarty a Mobile Holo-Emitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: James_Moriarty.jpg (307KB, 1055x1055px) Image search: [Google]
James_Moriarty.jpg
307KB, 1055x1055px
Why didn't they just give Moriarty a Mobile Holo-Emitter?
>>
>>79446005
Because he's evil.
>>
>>79446030
He explained that he had changed his ways now that he knew he was originally a work of fiction.
>>
>>79446005
Why was Niles the butler in Star Trek?
>>
>>79446072
Niles from Frasier?
>>
>>79446051
Oh, well I still wouldn't have trusted him.
>>
He was happy with the countess living out his life in that cube LaForge and Barclay made, if they'd pulled him out and told him he'd been living a lie for the past however many years he probably wouldn't be too pleased.
>>
>>79446005
So, second "I was just pretending to be retarded" thread of the night for you eh, Op? Because the first one went so well!

They didn't have that technology yet and he was too dangerous to have wandering around in any case.
>>
>>79446113
kek
>>
>>79446423
What are you on about? What's the first thread I'm supposed to have made?
>>
Because how else was Barclay going to "accidentally" reformat his universe?
>>
>>79446580
The one where you, or a similar troll/idiot, asked why they didn't have disintegration weapons in Trek. Which of course practically everyone does.

In this case you ask why they don't give technology they don't have yet to a holodeck character. You are either stupid or a troll to not know at least enough about serieses you claim to have watched to know they didn't have the mobile emitters at this point. There was only one of them in any case and was the result of 29th century technology Voyager happened across.
>>
>>79446005
The holo-emitter wasn't invented until a few years on Voyager and it was a one of a kind device using 29th century technology.
>>
>>79446030
He didn't really do anything other than mildly inconvenience Pulaski once.
>>
>>79446005
Lost in this thread is the fact that this was possibly the greatest episode of TNG ever produced. (Both of them actually)
>>
>>79446799
It's also one of the earlier ones that shows they absolutely, positively needed better Holodeck safeguards to keep catastrophic things from happening to the ship and crew. And they never learned.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.