[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moments in TV that make you emotional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: wheredoyouthink.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthink.png
651KB, 1067x800px
The first time I saw it it made me tear up, even on later watchings the twist still gets me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKOj_FACHoo
>>
>>79445911
Can't remember the episode but also from scrubs. The one where JD follows kelso around because he has to find out if he does anything that's nice or good hearted. The ending of that episode gets to me, any kelso episode was great.
>>
This show is dull tripe. Fuck it and everyone who likes it. The men act like pansy pussies and the women like strong men. JD is probably the worst protagonist ever created for television. His cunty face already makes me want to bach his faggoty skull in. And don't even get me started on le epic cutaway writing "DUDE SOMEONE JUST DIED 'cutway' AND THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST A CAMEL LMAO. This show mental stultification of the worst kind. Don't waste your precious time and watch this garbage.

And as always, you're welcome.
>>
File: scrubs-howtosavealife.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scrubs-howtosavealife.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>79445992
The three scrubs episodes that I really enjoyed were my screw up, my lunch (where dr cox lost 3 patients due to diseased organ transplants and nearly has a breakdown) and the one youre talking about. everyone gave shit to Kelso for letting people die when it turns out he knew letting the one live was better because he was going to donate to the hospital for the baby ward or something like that. Based kelso
>>
the one where the death cab for cutie song plays as they talk to old black man about being scared of dying
>>
>>79446119
you must be thinking of post season-3. S4 and up of scrubs is absolute shit where JD is flanderized into a crybaby and random cutaways are the norm. early scrubs is actually great
>>
File: IMG_0657.jpg (93KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
93KB, 590x421px
In Mad Men during an episode called The Strategy I think?...Don nearly loses it when Peggy lays her head on his chest and I almost broke down like the faggot that I am. Brilliant shit all around especially if you were invested from day one.
>>
>>79445911
Never finished scrubs. What's going on? Dr cox has a son that's dead?
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (65KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
65KB, 720x449px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05V4CgSL0lw
>>
File: Band of Brothers.jpg (42KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Band of Brothers.jpg
42KB, 852x480px
https://youtu.be/Jr86eegSeFM

Couldn't keep it together.
>>
>>79445911
yeah but this episode and scene in particular is ruined for me by association
>>
>>79446318
Brendan Fraser plays his brother, whose career is dead.
>>
>>79446461
It's a happy ending but it still made me so sad, why?
>>
>>79446119
medfag here, it's actually crazy correct in its use of medical terminology/equipment.
And even from a film perspective, the plots are pretty compelling.
>>
>>
>>79446318
Dr Cox's brother in law is basically his only friend. He leaves him with JD to do some tests and the guy dies yet during the whole episode you dont know its him until the end
>>
File: zCy88UR.jpg (403KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zCy88UR.jpg
403KB, 1920x1080px
>>79445911
>inb4 memes

Well up sometimes thinking about this scene from MDE with John Maus. Our generation is going to deny a problem with itself and its direction until its too late.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIAQGpiaSDw

I dont need to say anything just watch it. Pure fucking kino.
>>
>>79446301
When don found out about anna and broke down in front of peggy is also pretty emotional
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.