[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you go to the theater today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Why didn't you go to the theater today?
>>
there was a certain policy in place which I did not qualify
>>
Because it's Valentine's day and I didn't want to get looked at like a wierdo for being alone
>>
I was just at the theater Saturday
>>
>>79445070
>that episode of Howard Stern where she talks about reconnecting with her foster father when she was an adult, and fucking him
>>
>>79445070
>watching modern films
Yeah, nah.
>>
File: hawks on a plane.jpg (121KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hawks on a plane.jpg
121KB, 720x720px
>>79445070
My falcon is really sick.
Get well soon Harry!
>>
>>79445412
Seriously? At least she's honest about her daddy issues.
>>
I did though. $5 Tuesday at my usual place so I saw Lego Batman and John Wick 2.
>>
I saw John Wick by myself today. I didn't remember it was Valentine's Day or I wouldn't have gone. The theatre was full of couples and the cute ticket taker girl looked sad for me and let out an audible "aww" when I asked for one ticket. All I could think about for the whole movie is that I'm pathetic enough that even movie theater employees pity me. Ruined my day.
>>
>>79445070
What did she mean with that necklace?
>>
I already saw the two good movies that came out
>>
File: ragepepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ragepepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>79445489
>the cute ticket taker girl looked sad for me and let out an audible "aww" when I asked for one ticket
>>
>>79445560

Just realized the two drops of spit above his tongue in the thumbnail look like the eyes creating feels guys face. Was this intentional?
>>
>>79445070
>supporting modern industry by joining some shitty artificial celebration

Good goy.
>>
>>79445489
is this pasta? if not that sucks dude. you'll forget about it in a week though, don't worry.
>>
>>79445649
lol wow. Its like feels guy lives inside pepes mouth like the tongue parasite in fish

...you can look that up I am tired of seeing that shit
>>
>>79445070

Adriana looks pretty good there.
>>
>>79445489
you should have asked the ticket girl to watch it with you, she probably would have said yes anon
>>
i did, and didnt realize it was valentines day until i sat in the theater

it was the middle of the day though so there were plenty of other people by themselves, thankfully
>>
File: 32897592375.png (20KB, 582x159px) Image search: [Google]
32897592375.png
20KB, 582x159px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>79446267
Why "this is a le funni twitter post" of course.
>>
i bought two tickets so i didn't look weird.
>>
Because I'm single and destined to live and die alone I do believe.
>>
>>79446497
I would just feel weird buying a second ticket for nobody.
>>
>>79446555
Trips confirm. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>79446584

not as long as no one knows.
>>
File: blumblum.jpg (470KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blumblum.jpg
470KB, 1600x1200px
I did, I work at one.
>>
>>79445870
Even if she wasn't at work the answer would have been no
>>
>>79445070
My theater licence just expired.
>>
>>79446605
I would feel weird myself
>>
>>79446812

either way it's valentines and i'm feeling myself and i'm weird
>>
>>79445070
I did, I just watched John Wick 2 with 4 close male friends. It was pretty good.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.