[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you guys like actually Speed Racer or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So do you guys like actually Speed Racer or no?
>>
One of the Wachowski Siblings best work
>>
Cinematography was gorgeous. Loved it.
>>
The little brother and his pet monkey didn't translate well from cartoon to live action but everything else was great. It was a really creative way to make a movie
>>
>>79439070
No, we don't.
>>
I went expecting a dumb live action version of an objectively silly show and I got it, and I loved it.

It was also a movie that was.. how to put this.. aggressively colorful?
>>
Fucking great movie loved every second.
I also loved the show when I was a kid, I can sing the theme song from memory
I couldn't believe they kept Inspector Decectors name, the chimp, and the thing where racer x is speeds brother
Every fight, race and action scene were all 10/10
>>
>>79439070
is perfect to watch high, i love it
>>
>>79439070

Everything involving that stupid kid was unwatchable and completely broke the pace and tone of the entire film.
>>
>>79439070
Underrated
>>
>>79439070
Its a good flick.
>>
>>79439070
That movie was terrible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.