[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: characters that did everything wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5944.jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
27KB, 470x313px
ITT: characters that did everything wrong
>>
The prosecution team simultaneously did everything and nothing wrong during the trial.
>>
>>79439058
The casting was so good I can never tell which pictures are real or from the show, unless it's OJ or Shaprio
>>
>>79439058
>not posting the judge
but yeah, each of them made one mistake that just ruined the trial
>>
>>79440449
It wouldn't have mattered, jurors already admitted they weren't going to find OJ guilty no matter what.
>>
File: To Live and Die in LA.jpg (194KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
To Live and Die in LA.jpg
194KB, 1600x900px
How did one man get so many things so wrong?
>>
If i was on the jury, I would have went for guilty, and kept doing it and get a fucking hung jury.

That stupid black power guy deserved to get fucked.
>>
>>79442052
He did it only to save OJ you autistic retard
>>
everyone was to blame
no one was to blame

what matters is OJ got ruined and ended up in jail anyway
>>
>>79442403
>didn't get him for murder
>was free long enough to commit another crime
>>
>>79442306
Yeah he said he wouldn't ever vote on guilty, so fuck him and get a hung jury, and would go full 12 angry men on them.
>>
>>79440564
He managed to get some prime pussy though
>>
>>79440524
I thought it was interesting to see the two jurors interviewed in Made in America. The younger one was lying to herself I felt saying "oh if only they hadn't done this I MIGHT have convicted" bullshit, if they hadn't done that you'd have found something else to say that about. The older one though was much more upfront about the fact that she let him off the hook. I loved that line about his second trial where she says "you're on your own Jones". Basically saying hey we gave you a second chance and you wasted it you fucking moron.

OJ not getting justice was revenge for Rodney King, the jurors were saying that a black man can't get justice in America so they were going to rig the system for him. And then I think they were proven right when he was given such a ridiculous sentence in his second trial simply because they wanted to nail him. That's not justice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.