[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his motive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 4.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
What was his motive?
>>
break batman
>>
just having a bit of bantz
>>
>>79438020
Avoiding tax
>>
>>79438020
Wayne boipucci
>>
Being nihilistic, intelligent, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>79438020

He literally states his purpose and motivation. The movie had no subtlety in this regard, that's why the movie's outro explains the Dark Knight concept with a voice over. It doesn't trust people to figure things out for themselves. The fact that you're still confused despite the movie explaining every single plot point and character throughout the movie over and over again because it's afraid you won't, "get it" says a lot.

Apparently they were right.
>>
His tax policy can generally be described as anarchistic nihilism

The government would collect 0 tax from people and/or corporations or any other entities (charities and the like)

Services would quickly disappear from a lack of funding

Most of Gotham would immediately lose access to running water, electricity, food. Their homes would be unrepairable.

Crime would become rampant, but with little to steal from one another, Gotham would become an exporter in human slaves to other cities.

They would begin to act as pirates, stealing from the ships in the territories nearest to them.

Africa would be made. He would be Kang.
>>
>>79438020
Does he really look like a guy with a motive?
>>
to steal the tangerines, Alfred explains it.
>>
>>79438020
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just do things."
>>
HES DA JOKER BAYBEEE
>>
>>79438020
>>79438171
This is why I support Nolan's use of explaining things, because of idiots that can't understand shit. I'd do the same thing if I directed movies.
>>
he was trying to find that ruby the soize of a tangerine
>>
File: 1434319851421.jpg (343KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1434319851421.jpg
343KB, 1152x2048px
Who had the best masterplan?

Ra's Al Ghul, Joker or Bane?
>>
Explain this tax meme to me

Does it come from Game of Thrones?
>>
>>79439084
Funny enough, I have the same issue when writing scripts. I'm constantly worried that it's going to fly over people's heads. Meanwhile. my brother is advocating for me to go full-on David Lynch with everything I write.
>>
File: 1446827479368.png (525KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
1446827479368.png
525KB, 400x590px
>>79439111
cucks really need to lose weight before they attempt to cosplay someone as suave as CIA
>>
>>79438103
Stop trying to make tax happen numbnuts
>>
>batman is order
>joker is chaos
>it's like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object

BRAVO NOLAN INTENSIFIES
>>
>>79439084
I support it because I'm an idiot who doesn't understand shit in movies.
>>
>>79439179
January - April is tax season in the states.
>>
File: 1452058824405.jpg (65KB, 402x408px)
1452058824405.jpg
65KB, 402x408px
just got back from war only to realize the war on drugs was a war on his civ's. his only recourse was to fight back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.