[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOGAN END FIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: thumbnail_25047.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_25047.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Logan's main goal is to get Laura to Caliban, who has promised to transport her across the border to safe location for mutants

At the rendezvous with Caliban, Logan, X and Laura are attacked by Sinister who is using asphyxiation grenades on the group

Laura breaks from the group and charges Sinister, who blasts her with a sound blast before firing a grenade at her. She gets caught in the gas screaming

Logan stashes a comatose X behind a fallen log out of sight and attacks Sinister. He grabs Laura out of the gas as she struggles to breathe and they charge Sinister. He continues to fire grenades at them, forcing them to slow their charge.
>>
>>79436553

During a reload, Logan gets close to Sinister, but as he begins to close in, Laura screams. He turns around and sees another clone, this one an exact CGI Hugh Jackman from X-1, and is blindsided by a slash. The clone stands over Logan and stabs him again in the chest before moving towards Laura

Laura runs, and the clone gives chase. They disappear out of sight as Logan sits up and is blasted by a grenade. He begins to choke as he stumbles forward, hit by more grenades

The clone chases Laura, who can hear him and smell him as he approaches. Similar to the scene T2, the clone attempts to trick Laura into making a noise by pretending to be the real Logan. It doesn't work of course but a bead of sweat falls from her head and clone Logan hears it. He pounces on her but is trapped in a tremor from X, who has awoken and uses his tremor power to freeze everyone. Logan stumbles out of the gas cloud and is able to move away as Sinister is stuck in the tremor X begins to lose the tremor and Clone Logan is able to fight through it crawling at Laura. Logan is moving too slow to stop clone so he yells to X to stop. X stops the tremor and a fight breaks out between Logan and clone, ending in Logan stabbing the clone in the eyes.

During the fight, Laura stalks Sinister and cuts him at his calfs. He falls and she stands over him ready to kill him. X begs her to stop, that she doesn't have to, he is already dead, not to take pleasure in kiling, etc. She does it anyway, slicing his throat slowly with a single claw. Sinister gasps for air and dies after a struggle to breathe.

The basic gist of it. All from the companion comic book, which is coming out after the movie.
>>
sez you, nigger
>>
>>79436584

>All from the companion comic book, which is coming out after the movie.

Any scans, photos?
>>
So Logan lives?

X is the professor right?
>>
File: My mutant power.gif (235KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
My mutant power.gif
235KB, 182x200px
>Implying Sinister is in the movie
>Implying Sinister gets killed by a little girl
>>
>>79436553
i'll believe it when I see it
>>
Sinister is not in the movie and Caliban is already with Logan acting as Xavier's caretaker when X-23 shows up.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>79437119
>and Caliban is already with Logan acting as Xavier's caretaker when X-23 shows up.

The fuck are you talking about, Logan is Xavier's caretaker, Caliban is tracking X-23 for Pierce.
>>
>>79437179
Nope. Caliban is caring for Xavier alongside Logan when the movie begins. Only after Laura shows up and Logan, Xavier and her go on the run that Caliban is captured by the Reavers and forced to track them.
>>
>>79437325

huh, you're right, fuck me then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.