[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

edge of 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: the-edge-of-seventeen.65435.jpg (130KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the-edge-of-seventeen.65435.jpg
130KB, 675x1000px
>it's another white, rich, attractive american kid having a bout of depression and awkwardness episode

jeez how did it get all the praise
>>
edgy of seventeen
>>
poor and dumb people don't have depression cause they're blessed with ignorance
>>
>>79432751
Its about overcoming your victim complex. No one ever talks about that shit and its a major problem in our culture.
>>
>>79432778
Smart people are more common to suffer from depresion
>>
>Hailee Steinfeld
>White
Nice try
>>
>>79432811
can you fucking read mate
>>
>>79432811
and a smart person you are not
>>
I was horribly depressed when I was 17.

>no friends
>no gf
>socially awkward
>only listened to dubstep
>>
>>79432751
I liked Woody Harrelson in it, but the Hailee Steinfeld was annoying as fuck. They just forced that dad death to make it seem like her life was at all difficult.
>>
It must be so hard to be rich and pretty.
>>
R I C E D

funny how even the shy awkward girl wanted the bad boy d over the "nice guy", what does that tell us?
>>
>>79433022
It tells us nice guys are morons who are too afraid to say what they want.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2477x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2477x3000px
How did it get all the praise?
>>
So is it gen z juno?
>>
The supporting actress is fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>79433189
she made me want to kill myself
>>
>>79433364
why tho
>>
>>79433383
for reminding me i'll never have a qt3.14gf
>>
>>79433406

I had a feeling you'd respond that way...
>>
>>79433453
i had a feeling you'd ask so i omitted that part

you know, we click so good, are you perchance a qt3.14 grill?
>>
>>79433497

Nah, but we're in the same boat.
>>
>>79433514
i do not like the direction this boat is taking us
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Szeto
>having an actual 30 year old play a high schooler

Explain this, America
>>
>>79432751
has anyone her sexy scene in the car? the boy grub her boob and remove her panty
>>
ass
>>
>>79433640
they want me to make me feel worse for my awkward 20 years body
>>
>>79432751
suburbia masks the natural world and normal biological imperatives

its not easy to grow up in a simulation
>>
>>79432751
>white
no, she's a kike
>>
>>79432818
man, if coulda taken a girl this qt to the prom

>>79433116
lewd and inappropriate
>>
File: 1449313118294.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449313118294.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>79434078
>>
>>79432751
DAT ASS
>>
>>79434249
thanks
and i didn't even know she could actually sing till last week
>>
>>79434658
on my face
>>
I found the movie so boring. The bitch had so much shit going for her, yeah her dad died but I never saw her family struggling to pay the mortgage, or not being able to afford the brothers college tuition. All her problems were caused by her being such a colossal bitch. I also feel like the relationship with the teacher needed more. It seemed kind of half thought out. The whole movie seemed like such a movie everybody was super attractive and nothing seemed real.

Maybe because I grew up poor and mexican in a primarily white school, but her "problems" seemed so stupid to me.
>>
>>79434992
do you have autism
holy shit the movie is LITERALLY about how she is wrong and how she is a spoiled cunt who choses to make problems for her because of her enormous ego

jesus christ I legit think most people in this world are fucking retards who needs a shit monologue in the end of the movie for them be able to understand it
>>
>>79433189
This. She made me realize my lust for thicc eyebrows.
>>
>>79433116
*braaaaaap*
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.