[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Donald Trump...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (2MB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1440x907px
So, Donald Trump...
>>
*audience boos loudly*
>>
Why do you care if he makes fun of the stupid things Trump does or says?
>>
File: Bob4Trump.jpg (72KB, 1382x908px) Image search: [Google]
Bob4Trump.jpg
72KB, 1382x908px
>>79432708
TRUMP DOESN'T SAY STUPID SHIT YOU LIBTARD KEK. HE SHOULD FUCK MY WIFE, THAT'S HOW GOOD HE IS!!
>>
Drumpfkins are so triggered that anybody makes fun of their precious obese, orange racist. What do you want, a safe space? So triggered. He's the President. He gets criticized. Get over it!
>>
>>79432708
because that is all he does now
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>79432755

Just another liberal pedophile that's running out of time.
>>
>>79432734
>>79432708
>liking hearing the same joke over and over and over and over again

Also this >>79432736
>>
File: 1487042516069.jpg (480KB, 709x769px) Image search: [Google]
1487042516069.jpg
480KB, 709x769px
When did comedy become so lazy?
>>
File: projector.png (24KB, 227x399px) Image search: [Google]
projector.png
24KB, 227x399px
>>79432781
Is there any proof he is a pedophile? Why are conspiracy theorists so obsessed with pedophiles?
>>
>>79432785
But we've have this same thread dozens of times now. Isn't that pretty much the same thing?
>>
>>79432837
No. Threads =/= television.
>>
>>79432837
Yes, but 4chan is SUPPOSED to be awful.
>>
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
>>
File: file.png (556KB, 854x436px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
556KB, 854x436px
>>7943267
*calms crowd*
Donald Trump, Did a thing...
>>
*random shitty piano notes*
>>
>>79432815
Yes everyone I disagree with is a pedophile, get used to it.
>>
>>79432735
>is triggered by racist politician
>makes fun of his skin color and physical appearance

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1397171761678.jpg (1MB, 1307x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1397171761678.jpg
1MB, 1307x2000px
>>79432595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vh_GjaeRs
>>
Stephen Colbert. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience
>Don...
Crowd erupts in boos
>...ald
>Tru-
Crowd begins to hiss
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>Donald Trump
Laughter
>"BIG BLACK COCK!"
More cheers
>Donald Trump
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Popular vote!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
Crowd "aw"s.
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man
>>
>>79433236
I bet you know a whole bunch about music
>>
File: gfg.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>
>>79433326
jeez where did this colbert go? I want that back
>>
>>79433502
owned by comedy central fampai
>>
>>79432815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

He says right here he is a pedophile but it's okay because adults have agreements.
>>
>>79433269
>oranges are a race
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.