[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. How do they work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3qnR7PJ.jpg (50KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
3qnR7PJ.jpg
50KB, 1000x652px
I don't get it.

How do they work?
>>
don't worry, they'll explain it in the remake
>>
They don't, but future Calicucks would rather have shit filled asses and shells than use paper because of muh trees.
>>
they are buttons you press to have water squirted up your ass
>>
you use two of them like tongs to pinch shit from your ass hair and the third one to scoop the remnants
>>
>>79433031
how barbaric
>>
>be me aged 9
>love demolition man
>seashell decor was in vogue in the 90s
>pooping at aunts house
>see seashells on decorative tray...

It's not easy i can tell you that
>>
>>79433088
>see seashells on decorative tray
were they real seashells or ones made of soap?
>>
>>79433158
yeah
>>
>>79433158
Real, it was on LBI in NJ
>>
>>79433031
That sounds painful and unsanitary as fuck, why would people willingly trade toilet paper for that?
>>79432575 sounds infinitely better
>>
>>79432392
>Pick up seashell
>Proceed to scrape shit from between your ass
>Hold ass over where you removed seashell
>Sensor detects bodily object and initiates water spray cleaning your ass leaving it fresh
>Rinse seashell as you just did with your ass and return it to its rightful position
>>
You pop 2 of the shells up in your asshole to stretch your cheeks open, so the poo comes out without sliding along the edge of your anus hole. Then there's no poop on your rim so you don't need to wipe.

3rd one is a tasty mint for afterwards.
>>
>>79432473
>remake
#TRIGGERED
>>
>>79433557
Who should play John Spartan?
>>
>tfw TrentPax is married and you can't even get a date
>>
>>79432392
Its simple. You touch the shell and a worker from Shell comes out and wipes you clean. The Shell you touch indicates the severity. First Shell is light. Second Shell is normal. Third Shell is designated shitting street level and a three man crew comes out to handle things.
>>
File: judge-dredd-stallone.jpg (45KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
judge-dredd-stallone.jpg
45KB, 500x291px
yfw the shells were just buttons that had robot hands come out of the wall and gently clean your nether regions, one for bum cleaning and one for each gender
>>
File: nrm_1416310799-pictures.jpg (155KB, 1600x799px) Image search: [Google]
nrm_1416310799-pictures.jpg
155KB, 1600x799px
>>79433797
Ruby Rose
It's 2017, people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.