[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what emotion was he trying to convey here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1487054134468.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487054134468.png
879KB, 710x842px
what emotion was he trying to convey here?
>>
He was trying to solve an equation.
>>
>Pratty's C.A.V.

What did they mean by that?
>>
regret after burning his three small children to death in an accidental house fire
>>
>>79429489
it's a dive bar in Gloucester. The same one where he's drinking after he sees Randi, you can see their t-shirt on the back wall.
>>
>>79429543
>>
>>79429543
well spotted babe x
>>
>>79429422
Catharsis.
>>
>>79429543
pottery
>>
>>79429422
Abandoned by the authorities, the only one left to punish himself is himself.
>>
File: casey-denzel1.jpg (175KB, 640x360px)
casey-denzel1.jpg
175KB, 640x360px
who will win?
>>
AMAZING FILM!

9-10/10 imho

(my top 5 are:
1. Apocalypse Now
2. The Godfather II
3. Fight Club
4. Whiplash
5. Serenity)
>>
File: frames.png (781KB, 1440x764px)
frames.png
781KB, 1440x764px
what is the most depressing scene in the film and why was it this one?
>>
That scene got me
>>
What is the likelihood that the cop's gun would have been empty or jam? Of all the gun's he could've got in the station, that one, was the one that didn't kill him.
>>
>>79430370
That freezer scene got me real good, I audibly "oh"-ed when I got it.
>>
>>79429422
>tfw if I lived in the US I could just walk into a store wait a few days at most and get a gun to shoot myself with
>tfw instead I'm a europoor and have to try my luck with a drug overdose instead
>>
File: frog fish.jpg (41KB, 478x600px)
frog fish.jpg
41KB, 478x600px
can someone tell me what this is from, i've googled the pictures and got nothing. thankyou
>>
>>79430978
Manchester by the Sea, the bluray rip came out last week
>>
why does /tv/ love to turn tragedy and pain into stupid memes
>>
>>79431030
ah, thank you!
>>
>>79429422

why didn't it work
>>
>>79431039
We've been doing it to our lives all these years *places paw on your shoulder *
>>
>>79431099
There was no bullet in the chamber that's why he tried to cock it before they all piled on him
>>
>>79431039
Its not that, its autistic people who legitimately don't understand movies.
>>
This film wasn't really depressing desu senpai, even The Divide is more depressing than this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.