[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podkino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: lastpodcastontheleftlogo-web.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lastpodcastontheleftlogo-web.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>it's a Marcus's childhood in Texas is more disturbing than the topic of the episode episode
>>
cancer thread
>>
>it's a Henry impersonates the subject of the episode throughout the episode(s)
This is why the Supreme Gentleman and Charles Manson episodes were the best.
>>
>>79429592
too many Henry impressions is what turned me off to this show, I know itd be dry without but I dont need creepy pedophile voice or scary crazy clown for 5 min in between every detail
>>
>it's a generic white guys who think they're funnier than they are podcast
>>
>>79429852
>LPOTL
>generic white guys
>>
File: delete_podcasts_howto.jpg (288KB, 1240x1380px) Image search: [Google]
delete_podcasts_howto.jpg
288KB, 1240x1380px
I enhanced my podcast experience with this simple trick.
>>
>>79429347
It's a Marcus thinks everything that comes out of Henry's mouth is absolutely gutburstingly hilarious episode.
>>
I just listen to The Flop house.
>>
File: pep.png (67KB, 192x209px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
67KB, 192x209px
>Roundtable
>it's a forgotten PS Shout Outs episode
>again
>for the fouth time in a row
>>
>>79430705
I find the hosts on that show incredibly obnoxious. >Talking over one another trying to one up each other with jokes that often don't land.
>Not letting a joke go even when it's obviously failed

Yeah, it's not for me.
>>
>>79431615
>trying to one up each other

that doesn't really sound like the same podcast i've been listening to. they all have comedy writing / improv backgrounds and are really good at playing off of each other. Stuart's whole schtick is that he says ridiculous stuff for the other two to run with. i think what you're interpreting as not letting a joke die is just the improv style of starting with a premise and seeing what crazy directions it goes in

other than that the main thing it has going for it is that the hosts are just smarter and more well-versed in pop culture than in most other podcasts. Elliott and Dan's conversations about classic movies are some of the best parts. I think I'd actually prefer they did a regular movie podcast.
>>
File: howmanyyalllikesex.jpg (157KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
howmanyyalllikesex.jpg
157KB, 1500x1500px
Nick Mullen is the younger uncucked Bill Burr
>>
>>79430699
>implying it isn't
>>
Marcus is such a cuck really takes away from my enjoyment listening. Made the mistake of listening to an episode of Abe's Top Hat and it ruined my image of him.
>>
>>79432012
cum boys unite
>>
>>79432249

He's reasonable as modern leftists go.
>>
Is this show actually good? My friend recommended it to me but every episode I tried listening to the guys didn't seem to take their subjects seriously enough. It seemed less like a conspiracy theory podcast than a laugh-at-conspiracy-theory podcast.

Am I wrong? What are the best eps to start with?
>>
We Hate Movies and The Flophouse for movie related yucks and Scriptnotes (sometimes) for movie related insight.
>>
Cum Town
Chapo Trap House
The Dollop
Uhh Yeah Dude
Unpopular Opinion
Cracked Podcast
>>
>>79433648

well they're comedians first and foremost
>>
I cant remember this podcast where two australian guys watched the same movie every week, does anyone know it?
>>
>look for spooky podcasts
>they are all a guy reciting facts in a monotone voice with SHISHSHISHA music in the background
>>
>>79429347

I don't listen to podcasts usually, but I got really into this one for some reason. Fun to listen to.
>>
>>79433751

What movie was it?
>>
>>79433751
Worst Idea of all Time
>>
>It's a Maso doesn't understand the basic story of a film

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>79433839
>>79433841
No I remember, it was grown ups two, which was the first season. I havent heard the newer ones.
>>
>>79433047
Cum boys we out here. Adam has a gay mouth.
>>
>>79433648
>It seemed less like a conspiracy theory podcast than a laugh-at-conspiracy-theory podcast.
>Am I wrong? What are the best eps to start with?

9/11 and Waco.

Also Henry believes in aliens.
>>
>>79433688
>Chapo Trap House
I dunno man, American leftists annoy the hell out of me.
>>
Homemart
>>
Podcasts have nothing to do with television or film. Mods can you prune this thread already or am I going to have to report it?
>>
>>79434203

>it's a you need to have listened to specific episodes of three other podcasts to get it episode

true podkino
>>
>>79434207

What other board should they go on smart guy?
>>
>>79433688
>Chapo Trap House

How do its listeners deal with the nu-male vocal fry voices?

As funny as it is I can't get over that
>>
>>79434697
>I don't know what board to make my threads in so I'll pick a random one and act like an idiot when someone points it out

Go to /b/ or /trash/ moron
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.