[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79428662

always bet on rocknrolla
>>
The cheating whore. Why would you do that to Steve-O?
>>
>>79428662
>clear evidence showing the woman was in the wrong
gee i wonder
>>
The woman
>>
>>79428662
both of them for different reasons.
>>
>>79428662
what film is this
>>
People cheat for reasons. He was toxic to their relationship.

If a nerd committed suicide from bullying, who is in the wrong? The man was an unloving bully, and she cheated as a human reaction.
>>
>>79428824
black mirror
>>
>>79428662
I would have just cheated on her back and then served her divorce papers in a Valentine's Day card.
>>
The woman in this case, not only for the cheating but for going full-on with it and having the baby without telling him. It's cowardly and weak.

The guy was at most a bit too violent and obsessed, but you can't really complain about that when it's shown he was right and had a reason to be suspiscious the whole time. Especially when you consider he would never have found out about it if he hadn't pushed it that far.

The point of the episode isn't ''Who was in the wrong'' though.
>>
>>79428903
yeah, that would really "get" her.

It's an empty gesture that accomplishes nothing but make you think that you got her back. She still cheated on you, had a kid with another man, and congrats, you're paying child support now.
>>
>>79428931
>The guy was at most a bit too violent and obsessed, but you can't really complain about that when it's shown he was right and had a reason to be suspiscious the whole time.
it's a circular thing though. What if she cheated because he has a history of being violent and obsessive? (which was implied, no? haven't seen it in a while). In which case he's partially to blame. I don't agree with it and think everyone is responsible for their actions, but you're also responsible for their consequences. The consequence of him being abusive was her cheating. So was he really in the right if they had shown redos of times where she was faithful to him and he was abusive?
>>
>>79428855
I'd argue he wasn't "right", but not wrong, whereas her actions were "wrong".
>>
>>79428855
>toxic

Fuck off roasty or sjw
>>
>>79428662
If they were muslim he'd legally be allowed to stone her to death.
>>
>>79428662
>husband bust his ass to give you the life you think you deserve and to provide for the child
>wife cheats on him multiple times
>wife still actively talks to 3rd party
>wife still keeps memory of 3rd party
>wife lies about child
and all of you are upset that he got mad. This bitch is in the wrong the second she decided to cheat.
>>
>>79428699
>no rocknrolla sequel

just kill me now
>>
>>79429062
Dude, if you're living in a toxic relationship you leave, especially in her case where there was nothing holding them together.
You don't fuck a guy you actually like, have his baby and raise it with a guy you dislike, you're setting yourself up for the shit that happened to her.

>The consequence of him being abusive was her cheating
Sure, but that doesn't really have to do with anything. SHE still took the wrong action.
If she had left him, then yes, the blame would be on him because he's a bit of a cunt. But she cheated and can't really pinpoint that to him being abusive.
Also how abusive was he, really? Again, she did stay WITH HIM to raise the child and was shown to be fairly normal, he only got violent the more he started to get clues that she cheated.
>>
>>79429323

It's not ritchie's best but it's really enjoyable
>>
>>79429409
yeah, but either way, they were both wrong. No point pinning it all on her as if he was an angel. I'm not absolving her. No one was "right," just two shitty people being shitty to each other. If you're putting all the blame on her, you're just as bad as some cunt watching this show and going "YOU GO GUUUUUUUURL"
>>
>>79428662
The wife, he was obsessive but that isn't a good enough excuse to let another man impregnate you, and lie to your partner, besides she wasn't very subtle which fuelled his paranoia. Also he did nothing wrong when attacking the other man I would have to if he practically said to my face that he jacks off to thoughts of my wife to my face and think he can get away with it
>>
>>79429732
also this is probably my favourite Black mirror episode, fuck that stupid lesbian romance one
>>
>>79429507
Don't get offended, but are you a woman? Serious question.

I've had this discussion before with a big group of friends and every guy pretty much agreed with the man's actions. Putting myself in his position, I would have done the same thing, even beating up the guy that lied to my fucking face. So yes, I am saying he did nothing wrong.

Also, reminder that no one goes "you go gurl" over this episode because it ends with both of them losing. Again, the point of this wasn't "who's right?"
>>
>>79429827
>every guy pretty much agreed with the man's actions.
no I'm not a woman. I also am not saying his actions were unwarranted or wrong. I'm just saying that that he's not entirely right. They were both in that situation because they were both shitty people. He suspected her because he's obsessive and possessive. He was right because she was a cheating cunt. It was implied that she cheated on him because they had a shitty relationship where they took breaks. I know the point isn't who's right, but that's what the thread is about.
>>
>>79429992
Alright, fair enough.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.