[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: i-borg-hd-338.jpg (355KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i-borg-hd-338.jpg
355KB, 1436x1080px
Man, fuck this episode, literally made me sick to my stomach. They capture this braindead cyborg killer and Picard thinks of a great idea of infecting it with a virus that would eventually destroy the entire super-genocidal race known as the Borg:

>obviously Dr. Crusher is against it because of le feelings meme
>then Geordi gets cucked
>at first Guinan is perfectly reasonable but then she gets cucked as well
>so now we have a nigger engineer and two WOMEN influencing the Captain and urging him to spare the Borg
>they completely humanize this fucking robot
>fucking Guinan persuades Captain into parlay with le Hugh and voila - he's cucked now as well
>Cpt. Picuck refuses to destroy the Borg because le we'd be no different XD
>throughout the episode NOT EVEN ONCE the fact by killing the Borg they would save billions of lives is brought up
>not even once, I swear

FUCK. THIS. EPISODE. And fuck this show, honestly, it doesn't hold up, many terrible episodes per season, there are no stakes, no conflicts. This episode is the bottom. What were the writers trying to accomplish? Literally if you kill your enemies they win: the show.

P.S. ONE: The actor playing Hugh is horrendous.
P.S. TWO: Why the fuck is a goddamn doctor on officer-meetings anyway?
>>
>>79428281
Pretty good summary desu.

But I also feel the same thing about all these scum raping and murdering children who get ~6 months in prison then do it again. Everyone who ever fought against the death penalty has the blood of millions of children on their hands.
>>
Wahhh>>79428281
Because she is the Chief Medical OFFICER.
>>
>>79428281
If they don't spare the borg then the borg win.
Thanks to Lore
>>
I know this is bait but the plan wouldn't have worked anyway, just like Hugh spreading consciousness didn't work. Only the first cube would have been affected since it has been shown that the collective cuts ties with things that are dangerous
>>
>>79428894
>I know this is bait
Wrong

And the point is he didn't even try

>Picard to Starfleet Command, tried to kill All the Borg, only got 10,000 of them, sozzo

vs

>Picard to Starfleet Command, we provided medical assistance to our greatest enemy then worked out how to win the war against them but decided not to because if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>79428894
Oh please, the cosciousness meme was a last minute attempt by Picuck to make an appearance of doing something. As opposed to the virus that took days to develop by Geordi and Data. This show was written by rich and sheltered hacks disconnected from reality.
>>
>>79428894

>my IQ is sub-70 therefore I'll just throw buzzwords around
>>
>>79428985
>not the first post from this IP
>>79429039
>>79429097

someone sure got triggered
>>
What gets me more is that in the climax of Voyager's "Unimatrix Zero", Janeway backfires the Queen's plans at her - there now are several Borg ships that are completely free from the collective, an entirely separate community driven by freedom and self-determination.
And then they never appear again.
>>
>>79429207
That episode is just pants-on-head retarded anyway.

>The Borg Queen can't spot someone hijacking her networks
>They can't notice the Matrix being downloaded into the brains of half a dozen Borg every night
>The human personality isn't deleted when they're assimilated and can be accessed on the network any time they want
>>
>>79429147
>t. cuck
>>
>>79429301
It also turned the Queen into a generic hammy villain
>>
The Queen introduction was a fatal mistake in the first place.
>>
>complain when he doesn't kill them
>complain when he kills them
>>
File: file.png (175KB, 423x373px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175KB, 423x373px
VOY > TNG
>>
>>79429417
But then Voyager had to run her into the ground just like everything else
>>
>so now we have a nigger engineer and two WOMEN influencing the Captain and urging him to spare the Borg

have you ever gone outside

god damn dude
>>
>>79428281
It's an episode about how bleeding heart liberals lack the courage to do what is necessary to insure peace and stability for their people.
>>
>>79429439
>Calls people cucks
>Creates blacked threads 24/7
>>
>>79428281
It's almost like star trek was written by ebil libruls!!
>>
Crusher and Geordi were necessary evils. Weak men create hard times and hard times create hard men.
>>
>>79428281

Because they forced him to not use that virus the threat of the borg continues and tens of millions of people who would have lived, died.
>>
Why didn't the Borg attack during the Dominion war?
>>
>>79430315
Depends when you count the Dominion War as starting. First Contact takes place after the Dominion wiped out the Maquis for the Cardies.
>>
>>79430402
First Contact is actually just a little bit before that
/memoryalpha
>>
>>79430423
>memoryalpha
Where does it say that? If it does, it's wrong

DS9 5x22: Children of Time - Stardate 50814.2
Star Trek: First Contact - Stardate 50893.5
DS9 5x25: In The Cards - Stardate 50929.4
>>
>>79430610
>using stardates for reference
DS9 5x14: In Purgatory's Shadow has Sisko talking about "the recent Borg invasion" in the pre-credits scene
>>
>>79428787
How do you feel about the increased costs of housing/feeding them and court fees for appeals?
>>
>>79428281
Are we now pretending the federation morals and code of conduct doesn't hold them back? It's a core theme of the show. They could become conquerors but they don't, try take the long road of making allies that continually betray them. This is what Star Trek is about.

Is this your first time watching it?
>>
>>79428281
>using the word cuck 5 times in a single post
I think you have a problem OP
>>
>not wanting to assimilate into a completely homogenous universal system where everyone is equal and content

Racists
>>
>>79429417
agreed, First Contact is an enjoyable movie but it really took the lore in a bad direction
>>
reminds me of that scene in aliens where the corporate shill is all "do we have the right to kill it"
>>
File: Pulaski.jpg (604KB, 1139x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pulaski.jpg
604KB, 1139x1080px
Pulaski would have shown no such concern.
>>
>>79432849
Pulaski best girl, Crusher a shit.
>>
>>79432648
probably
>>
[AAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T STAND IT starts playing]
>>
>>79432849
Was she in TOS back when she was still a hot slag desperate to be on screen?
>>
>>79429524
Nice bait. If you get the chance you should kill yourself for even thinking that as a valid bait
>>
>>79428281
At least there's a followup where an Admiral comes and says "Picard you fucking idiot you should have killed the Borg when you had the chance."
>>
>>79432648
>It's a core theme of the show

Except it's not. It does come across that way to us free-thinkers, but it's purely by accident because those hack writers are not capable of critical thinking like that.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.