[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: The_Strain_promotional_poster.jpg (87KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
The_Strain_promotional_poster.jpg
87KB, 408x612px
Any good?
>>
File: massive-faggot.jpg (78KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
massive-faggot.jpg
78KB, 900x507px
>>79426376
Reminder that this is the worst character in all of /tv/
>>
It's good in a B-movie way. It's trashy and it knows it. I would say that it is worth watching if you like horror and can handle some scenery chewing.

Give it a go, there are a lot worse things to waste your time watching.
>>
Season 1 is good. The rest only gets worse and worse.
>>
"meh"

Sums it up nicely.
>>
>>79426566
Yeah this little shit is worse than most super villains!
>>
>>79426566
>>79426785

I can't stand his acting. He also has such a punchable face.
>>
>>79426566
Fucking stupid cocksmoking faggot cunt son of a whore bitch motherfucker
>>
meh
its not worth the hdd space but if you want to watch it find a stream
>>
>>79426566
He's the true antagonist of the show
>>
>>79426376
I wouldn't call it "good", but it's entertaining enough that I've been watching it and will continue to do so. It fills TWD's niche better than TWD, honestly. Especially later episodes.
>>
>>79426376
Its entertaining enough, makes for a fun watch if you havent got anything better
>>
>>79426566
skip his scenes

dont let bad characters ruin shows

I love potplayer for how it lets me click the right arrow a few times and bam im through a shit scene

I also skip 100% of debbie on shameless and naevia on spartacus
>>
>>79426376
not particularly...not really bad either. Really inconsistent. Started off strong and then it hit a wall.

>>79427141
TWD is way better though.
>>
Of what I watched I didn't like it. I'm really not a fan of the zombie style vampire which this essentially is.
>>
i watched the first season. I loved the big vampire and his henchman. I hated the "we're going to call these zombies vampires to pretend that this isn't just another zombie show" aspect. if you're sick of zombies you might not want to bother
>>
Except for the kid, yes
>>
>>79428121
>TWD is way better though.
The acting certainly isn't any better, and I don't enjoy it as much so I'm gonna have to disagree.
>>
>>79428553
>The acting certainly isn't any better, and I don't enjoy it as much
that's all subjective, so fine, but TWD at least knows what it is and knows where it's going.
>>
>>79426376
Nope
>>
>>79426597
>It's good in a B-movie way. It's trashy and it knows it.

SPBP

From the name and premise alone you should probably know better than to expect some sort of artistic masterpiece. For the kind of show that it is, however, it's certainly enjoyable enough. Go into it like you would any other sort of campy vampire/monster B-movie and just enjoy it.

It's certainly better than the garbage that The Walking Dead is putting out these days
>>
Season 1 showed a lot of potential, but it started shitting the bed after that. It's completely carried by a few interesting characters like Setrakian, Eichhorst, Palmer, and Quinlan. Fet used to be fun, but he turned into a whiny bitch after he got cucked and his stint assisting the Navy SEALs was over. Gus is wasted because from what I heard he had a bromance and partnership with Quinlan in the source material that was never adapted (unless you count the now-retconned Vaun). Dutch, Zack, and others make me want to claw my eyes out.
>>
I fucking HATE him
>>
>>79426376
first season is ok but season 2 onwards are different and everyone sucks
>>
File: tumblr_noiyrrMOoR1roh230o1_400.gif (466KB, 270x182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noiyrrMOoR1roh230o1_400.gif
466KB, 270x182px
>>
Its entertaining because its shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.