[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies Vacate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0543.jpg (135KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
135KB, 1600x1056px
>>
>>79425553
Cunts vanish
>>
dumbasses flee
>>
I'll be back later
>>
>>79425553
Homosapiens of the opposite sex depart
>>
File: robodrugs.jpg (107KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
robodrugs.jpg
107KB, 1280x688px
just found out Miguel Ferrer is dead

did he get a sticky?
>>
chicks scram
>>
Harlots depart.
>>
>>79425687
Yes about a month ago
>>
>>79425687
no
>>
>>79425687
I want to say he didn't. But I barely remember yesterday, let alone several weeks ago.
>>
>>79425715
>>79425723
>>79425718
archive says no
>>
>>79425687
nope

i guess he wasnt big enough for mods
>>
>>79425553
HOOERS TAKE A POWDER
>>
>>79425687
No and it was bullshit.
>>
File: The_Dude.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dude.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
Has anybody apart from Carrie Fisher gotten a sticky? Even John Hurt didn't get one.
>>
concubines withdraw
>>
>>79425983
i think George Kennedy didn't

can't remember if Bud Spencer did as there were a lot of threads then
what about William Peter Blatty?
or Jon Polito?
or Andrej Wajda?
or Zulawski?

i'm not even mentioning lesser known guys like Burt Kwouk, Kenny Baker or Don Calfa
>>
>>79425983
Robin Williams
>>
>>79425687

Of course not. Even the mods are underage.
>>
>>79426364
Adults would demand compensation, kids will just nod >4 free
>>
>>79425553
Wenches vamoose
>>
Damsels depart!
>>
That guys face has so much surface area
>>
File: Edward_Jellico.jpg (682KB, 1352x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Jellico.jpg
682KB, 1352x1080px
>I'm sure it's only a glitch in the holodeck, a temporary setback.
>You call this a GLITCH?

>Hello, buddy boy Picard! Edward Jellico here. I guess you're on your knees right about now, begging for your life. Pathetic. You don't feel so cocky now, do ya, Jean-Luc? You know what the tragedy is here, Jean-Luc? We could have been friends... but you wouldn't go through proper channels. You went over my head. That hurt. But life goes on, it's an old story, the fight for love and glory and Starfleet, huh, Picard? It helps if you think of it as a game. Every game has a winner and a loser. I'm cashing you out, Picard.

>Hey, Eddie boy! How's tricks?
>That *thing* Data is still alive.
>I don't know what you're talking about.
>The Starfleet officer who arrested you, the one you spilled your guts to.
>Hey... take a look at my face, *Eddie*! He was trying to kill me.
>He's an android, you idiot! He recorded every word you said. His memory's admissible as evidence! You *involved* me! You're gonna have to kill it.

>Gonna need some major firepower. You got access to military phasers?
>We are the military.

>Every Starfleet officer knows when he joins there are certain inherent risks that come with the territory. Ask even Jean-Luc Picard, he'll tell ya, "If you can't stand the heat, you better stay out of the Enterprise."

>Suit yourself, Picard... but the new warship begins construction in two months. That's two million workers living in trailers. That means drugs, gambling, prostitution, hot Earl Grey flowing - virgin territory for the man who knows how to open up new markets. One man could control it all, Jean-Luc.

>The guy with the suitcase, the holographic projector, the phaser, the message from Worf. All of that was set up by us.
>Sorry. Too perfect.
>Perfect, my ass! You pop your memory cap before we can activate you. Riker goes hog-wild screwing up everything that I spent a year planning! Frankly... I'm amazed it worked!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 320x240px
>>79428179
>>
>>79425983

I am the ghost of Peter O Tool
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.