[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear White People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 26

File: whiteparty.png (1MB, 1246x628px) Image search: [Google]
whiteparty.png
1MB, 1246x628px
Do white people really have "black face" parties in 2017? Or is this show suppose to be absurdist humor with over-the-top gags like a spoof movie. Is this satire and actually a critique of outrage culture. Are we just not getting the joke? Explain.
>>
>>79424738
You could google it, it's a fairly common as far as I am aware.
>>
>Do white people really have "black face" parties in 2017?

Yes, the film even shows photos from real life black face frat parties to hammer home the point.
>>
>>79424738
Of course, because everyone wants to be a nigger
>>
>>79424738
My brother literally went to a fancy dress party a few years ago, in Birmingham, England dressed as a 'black man'

It was fucking hilarious
>>
>>79424738
There was a "thug party" where everyone was wearing stereotypically black clothes, doing the mannerisms and accents. It was all very racist.

No blackface though. I remember people sharing photos on Facebook, and there were literally no complaints or criticisms. It really was a different time.
>>
>>79424751
>>79424756
>>79424781
These.
Just because no one blackfaces in your basement doesn't mean people aren't retarded enough to still do it in the real world like it's nothing, OP
>>
>>79424738
yes and who cares.

beyonce bleaches her skin white every single day of her life and nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>79424738

>Do white people really have "black face" parties in 2017?

Yes.

They do it right before their local theater/falconry center has Penis Inspection Day.
>>
>>79424814
What's retarded about it?
>>
File: Beyonce-baby-photo.jpg (138KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonce-baby-photo.jpg
138KB, 2000x1000px
>>79424835
Wrong, Beyonce was always light.
>>
File: 1473846741014.gif (184KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1473846741014.gif
184KB, 500x733px
>>79424756
>"hammer home"
>>
>>79424852
*someone snaps a photo*
suddenly you're expelled from college and labeled a racist for the rest of your life.
"hurrrr what's retarded about it?"
>>
>SOMEBODY INCLUDING AN ALTERATION OF SKIN-COLOR AS PART OF A COSTUME???? LITERALLY THE SECOND HOLOCAUST.

Do Blacks just not have enough real problems to deal with that they have to treat innocuous shit like this like some sort of massive threat to their existence?

Literally who gives a fuck if some Chad smeared some mud on his face for Halloween to make a funny costume?
>>
>>79424868
>ywn rape babby Beyonce

Why even live
>>
>>79424890
>labeled a racist
Do americans really care about things like that?
>>
>>79424738
Some people do, but it's not like everyone turns up to fancy dress parties looking like Al Jolson. It's just a very small number of muppets who do it, it's just that when it does happens it gets reported so much in the news and that with countless thinkpieces and things on it that you'd assume it happens all the time despite the fact that most peope would've only ever once or twice at most been to a party where anyone had done it.
>>
File: sinterklaas-en-zwarte-piet.jpg (251KB, 801x533px) Image search: [Google]
sinterklaas-en-zwarte-piet.jpg
251KB, 801x533px
>>79424738

Every year our entire country does it.
>>
>>79424890
>expelled from college for dressing up to a party
Uh huh. But what if you don't live in a third world country?
>>
>>79424738
>tfw mixed black//white

In England they do, I even saw an old family photo from some party and my uncle was in black face, I don't see why it's a big deal at all

Where I'm from in london we talk shit about each other's races and cultures all the time

It's the pussy sensitive Americans who have made such a big FUCKING deal about this shit
>>
File: madmenblackface.jpg (85KB, 498x351px) Image search: [Google]
madmenblackface.jpg
85KB, 498x351px
>>79424738
It's because of people like you that Madmen would not be made in this day and age
>>
>>79424895
>Do Blacks just not have enough real problems to deal with that they have to treat innocuous shit like this like some sort of massive threat to their existence?

This coming from the people calling a movie White Genocide?

Also there's nothing innocuous about these parties, they are deliberately mean-spirited.
>>
>>79424949
>FUCKING
cringe
>>
If this show is successful, will Netflix have the balls to try other "Dear ___ People" shows with other races?
>>
>>79424936
If you're not from America, nothing you do matters or contributes to the world in a noticeable way, so who cares?
>>
>>79424957

>This coming from the people calling a movie White Genocide?

Literally not in the thread. Attack your opponent, not a strawman, libcuck.
>>
>>79424949
>i-it's cool if you mock me
>im just a dirty nigger lol right guys?
>d-do you accept me now?

Back into the house Toby, the field niggers will eat you alive.
>>
>>79424957

>Also there's nothing innocuous about these parties, they are deliberately mean-spirited.

Why is that? Because they hurt your fee-fees?
How do you know the motivations of all who participate?
>>
>>79424998
>not a strawman
>, libcuck
>>
>>79424738
I have never heard of anybody having a blackface party, and I live in the South.
>>
>>79424991
lmao drumpf will take america to a new dark age and europe will reign supreme once again

suck it ameritards
>>
>>79425020
> Because they hurt your fee-fees?

That is the intention, yes.

No one wakes up in the morning and decides to dress like a racist caricature in order to make the world a more friendly place.
>>
File: BLM Chimps.jpg (467KB, 1592x1067px) Image search: [Google]
BLM Chimps.jpg
467KB, 1592x1067px
Do black people really have "Protest" riots in 2017?
>>
>>79425020
because the costumes are intentionally designed to play up on unappealing and comical aspects of another race for the explicit intention of mocking those who are different, are you retarded?
>>
>>79425048

>No one wakes up in the morning and decides to dress like a racist caricature

They're not dressed as a "racist caricature". They're dressed like a black dude.

Do you understand what a "costume" is?
>>
File: sinterklaas-intocht.png (308KB, 536x316px) Image search: [Google]
sinterklaas-intocht.png
308KB, 536x316px
>>79424814
>doesn't mean people aren't retarded enough to still do it in the real world like it's nothing, OP

It's not retarded if its part of the local culture
>>
>>79425057
Ah yes, all those black people at Berkeley.
>>
http://www.thegloss.com/culture/dear-white-people-review-racist-college-parties-blackface-mexican-stereotypes/
>>
I don't see what could be entertaining about blackface party. Haha brown paint? Haha they look like black impersonators from 30's?

If they had a party where they act like most niggerish they ever can think of, I could understand it, but if the point of the party is just to look like a black stereotype from early 20th century then I don't get the appeal
>>
>>79425048
>No one wakes up in the morning and decides to dress like a racist caricature in order to make the world a more friendly place.

Well, the idea of dressing up for Halloween isn't to "make the world a more friendly place", so I don't know why you expect it to be.
>>
>>79425068

>because the costumes are intentionally designed to play up on unappealing and comical aspects of another race for the explicit intention of mocking those who are different

It's literally just facepaint.

It literally just artificially changes the apparent color of the wearer's skin.

You need to calm down, Martha. All this getting triggered is bad for your over-taxed, clogged heart.
>>
>>79425048

>No one wakes up in the morning and decides to dress like a racist caricature in order to make the world a more friendly place.

Oh goodness, sounds like you need a safe-space immediately, what with all this "unfriendliness" going around.
>>
>>79425083
Culture can be retarded

It's ironcial that right wingers use that excuse in this case, despite cultural relativism being a quite the left wing idea
>>
>>79425079
>They're not dressed as a "racist caricature"

Yes they are.

>>79425098
My point is that it isn't innocuous. It is intentionally designed to be offensive.
>>
>>79425057

I love this image.

You can almost HEAR the ape-like hooting.
>>
>>79425129
Cool buzzword, it's not an argument though.

You can't claim the outfit is innocuous, and then claim that's it perfectly fine if it's offensive. Pick one side or the other.
>>
>>79425068
>for the explicit intention of mocking those who are different
What if the intention was to celebrate diversity?
>>
>>79425040
>europe
This is the weirdest way I've ever seen someone spell China.
>>
>>79424952
Was roger the absolute mad man?
>>
File: Chicken-chan Galactic.jpg (740KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-chan Galactic.jpg
740KB, 1050x1050px
>You will never be so racially insecure that you get triggered over face-paint.

Holy fuck I love being white.
>>
>>79425130
>It's ironcial that right wingers use that excuse in this case, despite cultural relativism being a quite the left wing idea

b-but I'm a leftie
>>
>>79425148
It wasn't, so the question is irrelevant.

Why don't you come up with a defense for blackface that doesn't require you to play dumb?
>>
>>79425147

>and then claim that's it perfectly fine if it's offensive

Except he didn't claim that?....
>>
>>79425175
White people are the most easily-triggered people on the planet. A white person WROTE this movie, and white people are the ones complaining about it.

Meanwhile the only blacks involved are the actors getting paid.

Face it, the white race was a mistake.
>>
I've never heard of that and wouldn't go to it so I wouldn't know. I'm sure there's some white person somewhere retarded enough to do it.
>>
>>79425187

Why does blackface need to be "defended"?

What has it done against you aside from triggering you into an SJW fit?

How about instead you provide a logical, non-emotional reason for being so booty-bothered over some Chad in Kansas City smearing some face-paint on himself and drinking a Coors?
>>
>>79425196
Yes, he did.

>>79425175
Whites literally invented the word triggered.
>>
>>79425175
Yet you felt the need to even reply to this thread
Really secure white person you are
>>
>>79425205

>A white person WROTE this movie, and white people are the ones complaining about it.

Meanwhile blacks are busy rioting every time a criminal gets shot.
>>
>>79425215
>literally nothing would matter if it weren't for emotions
>provide a logical, non-emotional reason
autism
>>
>>79425205
You're right white people get triggered easily, which is the only reason we're talking about this movie, but the screenplay writer and director was black.
>>
>>79425215
>Why does blackface need to be "defended"?

It doesn't need to be, which makes the fact that you are so desperately trying to do so all the more confusing.
>>
>>79425187
>Why don't you come up with a defense for blackface that doesn't require you to play dumb?

Why do you assume everybody dresses up with black face paint for the same racist reasons?

I know I don't
I do it to hand out candies to little kids
>>
>>79425172
In the end, they were all truly the Mad Men™
>>
>>79425220
>Whites literally invented the word triggered.
And? Why do you change the subject, they "invented" every word in english language.
>>
>>79425233
Ah, the totalitarian statist creed. "As long as we call them criminals, we can do whatever we want to them." You'd best hope they don't make specious arguments a criminal offense.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>79424738
If the black face is racist, are clowns racist?
>>
>buy some brown face-paint
>smear it on my face
>trigger some faggot SJW chimp

Wow, had no idea it was that easy.
I've never before had ANY interest in dressing like a nigger for a Halloween party or something, but now that I know that it will get such a fucking rise out of some ape that has little to no control over his own emotions, I'll be sure to do it.
>>
>>79425259
>they "invented" every word in english language
clearly false
>>
black face wouldn't be nearly as hilarious if it didn't make niggers and liberals so butthurt
>>
>>79425187
Not him, but do liberals now seriously pretend "blackface" is an actual thing that is regularly happening? I could wager those handful of photos of blackface they used in the trailer are literally the only instances of it having happened and being photographed in public in the last 20 or so years. 99.9% of black people will never once in their life see a white person doing blackface in real life. So why again do we have to come up for a defense for a complete and utter non-issue that doesn't even exist?
>>
>>79425233
As opposed to when a sports team wins?

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/news/campus/article_55e0adc6-b9e0-11e6-9340-5bccbc79a8fc.html
>>
>>79424738
I did blackface for Halloween in 2009. No one gave a shit.
>>
>>79425108
They also do the lip thing, nappy haired wigs, contemporary renditions might feature a gold teeth grill, a big part of the role is also playing up on stereotypes (pretending to rap, speaking broken ebonic English, talking about drugs and sex a lot, etc). Either you're really quite sheltered and don't understand the extent to which people go in this parties, or you're pretending to be retarded.

From the way you throw around the "le triggered xD" meme I can tell you're pretending to be retarded.

>>79425148
If it was intended to celebrate diversity at least one person at attendance of these parties would be black, rather than white people making a mockery of said people's culture.

inb4 >what culture xD I did ti redddit!!!!
>>
>>79425245

but thats german things. Murrican blackface has completely different background
>>
>>79425245
I said that DOESN'T require you to play dumb. Try again.

>>79425259
No they didn't. White people didn't invent the word "badonkadunk".
>>
File: Meanwhile in Charlotte.webm (3MB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Charlotte.webm
3MB, 178x320px
>>79425265

Are you legitimately arguing that BLM chimps setting fire to cities and looting isn't a legitimate crime?
>>
File: medman.jpg (43KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
medman.jpg
43KB, 499x280px
>>79425255
>>
>>79425267
here's an easier way of triggering some people

>open up /tv/
>suggest that you don't like blackface
>watch /pol/ infest the thread accusing you of being an SJW

pure gold
>>
>>79425291

oh im wrong its a dutch thing. It figures because germans are always pretending they are not 100% nazi
>>
>>79425267
You forgot the fourth step.

>wake up from my dream

Because you wouldn't leave the house with so much as a smudge of brown paint of your nose, pussy.
>>
>>79425220
>Whites literally invented the word triggered.

No one is arguing that white liberals aren't the worst but even they wouldn't get triggered by a black guy wearing white face paint because they aren't insecure about their own race, they are self-hating.
>>
>>79425267
Enjoy eating through a straw.>>79425272
>>
>>79425287

Whine about it all you want, faggot.

You're STILL the one getting ass-blasted over a fucking costume that hurts your feelings.

Tell me to "unpack my napsack" or something next. You're on a roll.
>>
I have literally never seen anyone on halloween in blackface, not even ironically.
>>
>>79425312

>I was only PRETENDING to be triggered the entire time!

Yeah, sure Martha.
>>
>>79425328
kek I didn't realize /pol/ was this easy to upset
>>
>>79425279
>99.9% of black people will never once in their life see a white person doing blackface in real life.

Well I do imagine that is the point. You don't mock people who can fight back, you mock them when they are out-of-eyesight. The fact that these fraternities seem to have no black membership while at the same time openly mocking black people are parties should not be lost on you.
>>
File: trigg.gif (241KB, 300x300px)
trigg.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>79425291
>german things.
>>
>>79425343
>Martha
???
>>
>7 billion people on the planet
>the majority of them connected via the internet
>a good portion of that majority perfectly willing to constantly photograph and document their lives and upload it to social media

If there's any feasible human behavior, you'll be able to find footage of it online. Pretending it's more widespread than it is and making some big race-baiting production related to it is just fucking stupid

i hate what the internet is doing to our species. I'd be willing to wager all previous sentient life died out as soon as they got connected to one another and saw how fucking stupid their kin are
>>
>>79425341
On my college campus one frat was banned from having a "luau" party. Although the name may have had something to do with it
>>
File: Doctor Doom Does as he Pleases.png (230KB, 306x404px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Doom Does as he Pleases.png
230KB, 306x404px
>get bootyblasted over fucking face-paint
>make whiney, indignant posts ITT, yelling about "racism"
>turn around and try to accuse "/pol/" of being """"triggered""""

The ability libshits have to deny reality is amazing.
They can type up a blog-post about how super offended they are over face-paint, and then accuse other people of being "triggered" when they get called a faggot.
>>
>>79425298
No, I'm arguing several thing.

One, you call anyone a police officer illegally assaults a criminal.

Two, you for some reason think police should be able to do whatever they want with criminals, legal or otherwise.

Three, you're generalizing an entire movement based on the action of individuals. If I visit BLM's website, I don't see anything advocating for looting or rioting. I do see many calls to non-violence and racial peace.
>>
File: archie-1.jpg (46KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
archie-1.jpg
46KB, 490x394px
>>79425245
Not the guy you're replying to, but clearly the show (and the film) is rooted in the American cultural sphere.

The series is not about a village in Europe celebrating Sinterklaas. It's about frat boys exaggerating cultural mannerisms in a manner offensive to blacks (and most others as well). Blackface is rooted in American minstrel tradition, long used as a basis for perpetuating "Buckwheat" stereotype.
>>
>>79425279
The existence of things isn't based on what you 'wager' to have happened or not. It exists, clearly, and you trying to sneakilyou dismiss it as non-existent at the end of your post doesn't make it any less of a thing.

I agree you don't have to defend it though. So just don't. Pretty easy.
>>
>>79425276
Really the only humor there is to get from blackface is that it's hilariously offensive and who ever does it doesn't realize it
Kinda wonky how getting offended by it is what is keeping it alive, but then that's the same for nazi symbolism as well
>>
>>79425326
>No one is arguing that white liberals aren't the worst but even they wouldn't get triggered by a black guy wearing white face paint because they aren't insecure about their own race, they are self-hating.

Yeah. it's the stormfag who get upset about that. Remember the daily bitching threads about the movie White Chicks. Or were you still posting on reddit back then?
>>
File: sintfoto1.jpg (92KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
sintfoto1.jpg
92KB, 320x283px
When will black people stop using white face paint and appropriate white saints culture?
>>
>>79425353
Are you actually being serious right now? We live in the time of social media and political witch-hunts. There are no secret all-white fraternity parties where people leave their cellphones at the door so everyone can wear blackface in privacy. The fact that up until now you have never even once heard of a controversy involving blackface pretty much proves that it doesn't exist outside of a handful of anecdotal evidences. Also, why would anyone wear blackface to mock black people? Blacks are being mocked all the time by whites, asians, arabs and other blacks not because of the color of their skin but because of how they act.
>>
>>79425395
t. riggered /pol/ster
>>
>>79424781
Leeds England here I went as a black American convict with black face last year
>>
>>79425403

>Three, you're generalizing an entire movement based on the action of individuals.

How many cities have to be hit with riots before it stops being "the actions of individuals"?
People tend to notice this very obvious pattern.

>If I visit BLM's website, I don't see anything advocating for looting or rioting. I do see many calls to non-violence and racial peace.
Fucking kek. Try going to one of their rallies.
Your retarded organizer for this shit even transparently threatened more riots on election-night if America "didn't make the right decision".
>>
>>79425267
>sjw chimp then chimps out
>get shit beaten out of me by a 290 lb black buck
>now I need a bag to poop in
>>
>>79425395
>turn around and try to accuse "/pol/" of being """"triggered""""
That happened tho
Huge backlash for the show, /pol/acks are triggered as fuck, how you wanna justify you being triggered doesn't really matter
>>
>>79425439
>The fact that up until now you have never even once heard of a controversy involving blackface

I'm going to stop you there. If your argument hinges on making assumption about me pulled directly out of your ass, then it's a bad one.
>>
>>79425416
If it exists, it exists on such a miniscule level that it doesn't make sense to pretend it's larger than it is.

However, it should be defended because if people want to be offensive, they're allowed to be. Deal with it.
>>
>>79425459
>How many cities have to be hit with riots before it stops being "the actions of individuals"?

There is no such number, because it never stops being the actions of individuals. The only thing that would make it a BLM riot, is if BLM orders and endorses it.

>Fucking kek. Try going to one of their rallies.

I'm sure you've been to several.
>>
>>79425459
We should definitely ban sports then.

http://www.therichest.com/sports/10-of-the-most-costly-sports-riots-in-history/
>>
>>79425477

This.

Cucks whining about "blackface" are probably also pissy about "Draw Muhammad Contests".
>>
>>79425477
>However, it should be defended because if people want to be offensive, they're allowed to be.

And people are allowed to criticize their degenerate behavior, which is what we're doing. We are "dealing with it", by releasing this movie and shaming you evil white slugs until you develop a sense of empathy for your fellow man.
>>
>>79425308
wow. really makes one think
>>
>>79425493

>There is no such number, because it never stops being the actions of individuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

Brilliant.
>>
>>79425344
Seriously?

They get triggered just as much as the people they whine about.

The difference is that they are all so emotionally repressed that they don't even realize they're being triggered.

SJWs and /pol/tards are the same thing.

Now watch, someone's going to whine about "horseshoe" theory" or "fence sitting" and disregard the argument solely because they can't face the fact that they are emotionally stunted.
>>
>>79425473
Why is it that every time someone calls out lefty lunacy, it's now them being "triggered"? You should really get used to the fact that more and more people are calling you out on your shit. The times where left wing crazyness goes unopposed has ended.
>>
>>79425513
Every good argument contains the word "probably"!
>>
>>79425439
>anecdotal evidences
are u totally retarded or what
>>
>>79425534
>wikipedia

Brilliant.

You're the one trying to smear an entire organization, it's on you to prove your claims.
>>
>>79425520
Well, okay then. But you should be aware that you are shaming maybe 10 people tops in all of america and maybe 20 people worldwide in the last 10 years who are guilty of "blackface".
>>
>>79425439
>Blacks are being mocked all the time by whites, asians, arabs and other blacks not because of the color of their skin but because of how they act.
As are whites, asians, arabs and everyone else over how they act
It's called racial stereotyping. And in a post claiming something is anecdotal evidence? C'mon son.
>>
File: juliannehough.jpg (91KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
juliannehough.jpg
91KB, 634x1024px
Julianne Hough on Halloween as Orange is the New Black character
>>
>all the triggered chimps ITT

Does /tv/ legitimately have actual niggers browsing?

Or do we just have whites here that are so cucked that they pretend to be nigs on the Internet?
>>
>>79425537
>Why is it that every time someone calls out lefty lunacy, it's now them being "triggered"?

Because you're a snowflake incapable of handling the fact that people who don't agree with you are allowed to exist. While you're busy "pointing out lefty lunacy", your President is running this country into the toilet.
>>
>>79425477
>However, it should be defended because if people want to be offensive, they're allowed to be. Deal with it.
And people are allowed to complain about it and be offensive over it with the same logic, what's your point?
>>
File: article-santa-portrait-1202.jpg (59KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
article-santa-portrait-1202.jpg
59KB, 750x560px
>>79425437
Last year the Mall of America (the largest mall in the country) had a black Santa.

You're also comparing blacks utilizing cultural norms (as the Dutch do with Sinterklaas blackface) to an upper class denigrating a lower class for laughs.
>>
>>79425477
Either it doesn't happen so it doesn't have to be defended, which is false, or it does happen and, surprise, here you are defending it. There's a link to like 20 examples in this thread, but if offending people is perfectly fine than I guess bringing up the blackface in order to piss off white people is also fine.
>>
>>79425556
>But you should be aware that you are shaming maybe 10 people tops in all of america and maybe 20 people worldwide in the last 10 years who are guilty of "blackface".

Nice numbers. What researching firm did you pull those from? Your ass?
>>
>>79425550

>You're the one trying to smear an entire organization, it's on you to prove your claims.

The actions of BLM and their constant violence speaks for itself.
I don't have to prove anything when it's already been proved to literally anyone with access to YouTube or Twitter.
>>
>>79425537
>Why is it that every time someone calls out lefty lunacy, it's now them being "triggered"?
Cause it's the exact same shit as what /pol/ describes left getting "triggered", they taught people that word, what can you do.
>>
Now I want to see blacks retaliate by powdering their faces and wearing tuxedos. Oh, wait. They can't afford tuxedos.
>>
>>79425018
>somehow a slave despite living in a country which didn't practice slavery
>American education

Yeah it really doesn't work nice try /pol/
>>
>>79425575

>your President is running this country into the toilet.

Just like CNN and Jon Oliver said, right?
>>
>>79425068
Do you have any idea of where you are?
>>
File: sarahsilverman.png (1000KB, 1012x790px) Image search: [Google]
sarahsilverman.png
1000KB, 1012x790px
Political activist Sarah Silverman
>>
>>79425575
>Because you're a snowflake incapable of handling the fact that people who don't agree with you are allowed to exist.

Well, this is some serious cognitive dissonance
>>
>>79425574
>being this triggered

holy shit /pol/, you've never been this pathetic before
>>
>>79425537
Because any time racism or sexism is pointed out, /pol/ yells "triggered!"
>>
>>79425571

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE SUPPREMACY

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED???? REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I went to a real university and was in a real frat and we didn't do blackface shit, none of the other top ones did either. This is just mindless bullshit taken from movies. Fuck these idiots.
>>
>>79425597
>The actions of BLM speaks for itself.

I agree. The majority of BLM activists are peaceful protestors, and the official mission statement of the organization is peaceful protest.

>I don't have to prove anything

Of course you feel this way. Actually having to defend your beliefs with facts and logic is hard. :(
>>
>>79425632

>Because any time racism or sexism is pointed out

It's typically never ACTUAL "racism" or "sexism".

It's typically just bullshit nobody cares about triggering some snowflake.
>>
>>79425615
television board of a website originally founded to discuss anime, not everywhere on this site is /pol/ 2.0, that is a containment board for people too cancerous even for /b/, evident by how the posters on /pol/ still feel the need to shit up every other part of this website
>>
File: Meanwhile in Baltimore.webm (1MB, 606x544px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Baltimore.webm
1MB, 606x544px
>>79425649

>Actually having to defend your beliefs with facts and logic is hard. :(

Actually it's not hard. YouTube has already done the work for me.

Stay mad, chimp.
>>
>>79425633
the worst false flag I've seen, fuck off already
>>
>>79425614
Just like everyone who isn't a partisan, Russian-loving imbecile say.

>>79425617
Do you know why black people weren't offended by Mac on It's Always Sunny or Robert Downey Jr. on Tropic Thunder? They weren't mocking black people. They were mocking the sort of white person who would think blackface is okay. They were punching up, not down.

I can only assume that's what Silverman is doing.
>>
>>79425617
Wow! This undated, out of context image of a wealthy liberal behaving hypocritically surely has changed my mind 180 degrees! FUCK NIGGERS! TRUMP 2020.
>>
File: IMG_2316.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2316.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>79425574
I'm black and have been here since habbo hotel raids

This isn't your fagggy little secret stormfront internet club you absolute parasite

It's so obvious when someone is a newfag because they think 4chan is this new underground thing
>>
>>79425618
No, it's just a completely accurate assessment of your average Trump supporter.
>>
>>79425574
Yep. His name is Krager.
>>
>>79425320

>Because you wouldn't leave the house with so much as a smudge of brown paint of your nose, pussy.

Why wouldn't he?

Are you admitting niggers are violent knuckle-draggers that respond to emotional offense with sudden physical violence?

How progressive!
>>
>>79425649
>I agree. The majority of BLM activists are peaceful protestors, and the official mission statement of the organization is peaceful protest.

You guys must really hate this information age, don't you? A few decades ago, you could have actually gotten away with this, but nowadays, all it takes is a quick google search and you'll find BLM mobs chanting their dead cops rethoric everywhere.
>>
>>79425689
>I can only assume that's what Silverman is doing.

“I had an episode on ‘The Sarah Silverman Program’ that I love called ‘Face Wars’ where me and the waiter in the restaurant, played by Alex Désert, switch,” Silverman responded. “I say it’s harder to be Jewish and he says it’s harder to be black, and we switch for the day.”

“It’s really aggressively stupid and we’re both idiots,” she admitted to the caller and Bravo host Andy Cohen. “I’m in like the most racist blackface and he’s wearing paius and a yarmulke and a big fake Jewish nose and he’s wearing a t-shirt that says ‘I Love Money.'”
>>
>>79425680
>a person did something violent on video
>that means BLM is to blame!

That's not prove of anything but your lack of education. Don't they teach forensic speech and debate at your community college?
>>
>>79425689

>Just like everyone who isn't a partisan, Russian-loving imbecile say.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, Bern Victim.

You lost fucking hard for a reason. I'm looking forward to 8 years of your constant, unceasing tears.

I'm sure your whiney Facebook posts will change America for the better.
>>
YES

DANCE PUPPETS!

DANCE!
>>
>>79425689

>They were punching up, not down.

Why are we taking the retarded Tumblr Liberals ITT seriously again?
>>
>>79425716
I'm admitting he thinks they are, which is enough to make his fantasy scenario laughable.
>>
>>79425785
ARE you taking them seriously? I hope no. Because you can't seem to counter their arguments, and instead rely on namecalling to save face. I was hoping you weren't actually trying.
>>
>>79425680
But anon, the vast majority of crime committed against white people are perpetrated by white people, proportionally in fact. 84% of the time a white person is murdered it is by another white person. 91% of rape against a white person is committed by a white person. You get the idea. Why are you trying to push this agenda that white people are being persecuted by blacks and that there is an ongoing race war when the statistics say otherwise?
>>
>>79425658
I would say most users here recognize actual racism and sexism.

If we were discussing Gone With the Wind and someone stated they were offended by the "I don't know nuffin bout birfin no babies" and the mammy stereotype in general, then that's actual racism.

I don't deny that there are people in the left who go to far. When I see that an actress complains she didn't get a job because she's too old, I roll my eyes. She might have just had a bad audition.

When a person sees someone in blackface, someone who should at least be marginally aware of the American cultural significance of blackface, then I think it's reasonable to expect offense.

It is not hard to parse out the difference.
>>
>>79425689
But the only people who seem to think blackface is okay are white liberals? I have never once seen a conservative redneck do it. Just white liberal college students dressing up as their favorite OITNB character for halloween and celebrities.
>>
>>79425320
>>79425792

>White people wear Black Face in public all the time! It's a constant offense to my sensibilities!
>White people would never wear Black Face in public! They're too scared of being beaten-up by big-dicked alpha blacks such as myself!

So which is it, niggers? It can't be both.
>>
>>79425755
I didn't lose anything. The candidate I voted for in the primaries did not make it to the national contest, so I voted downticket.
>>
File: whitechicks.png (1MB, 1212x682px) Image search: [Google]
whitechicks.png
1MB, 1212x682px
Member this horrifying shit? Why no sequel?
>>
>>79425834

>If we were discussing Gone With the Wind and someone stated they were offended by the "I don't know nuffin bout birfin no babies" and the mammy stereotype in general, then that's actual racism.

It is? Seemed more like the way actual black people have talked in the past.
Are you admitting that reality triggers you?
>>
>>79425826
> Why are you trying to push this agenda that white people are being persecuted by blacks and that there is an ongoing race war when the statistics say otherwise?

Not that guy, but probably for the same reason you are pretending black people are being hunted down for sport by cops when 95% of black homicides were committed by other blacks.
>>
>>79425852
>>White people wear Black Face in public all the time! It's a constant offense to my sensibilities!
genuinely, just to try and understand your point of view a little better, where did you pull this out of your ass?
>>
>>79425730
>You guys must really hate this information age, don't you?

No, because it allows us to easily counter nonsense like this:

>A few decades ago, you could have actually gotten away with this, but nowadays, all it takes is a quick google search and you'll find BLM mobs chanting their dead cops rethoric everywhere.

Wrong. The dead cops chant was done by a separate group downtown from the main BLM rally. BLM's "rhetoric" can be on their website, where they urge cooperation and peace with police officers. BLM has also thrown food gatherings in conjuction with the police. I could show up to a Trump rally wearing a MAGA hat and shouting about sending all the darkies back to liberia, that doesn't mean I represent all Trump supporters.
>>
>>79425901

From these:
>>79424751
>>79424756
>>79424781
>>79424810
>>79424814
>>
>>79425894
>probably for the same reason you are pretending black people are being hunted down for sport by cops when 95% of black homicides were committed by other black
When did I say that? you quoted my first post in that discussion. I don't think it's valid to dismiss my point solely through its association with another argument.
>>
>>79425835
>all college students are liberal

Nice meme.

I know you've never been, but colleges are filled with all sorts of disparate beliefs and ideologies.
>>
>>79425755
>8 years

You'll be lucky to make 4. The GOP doesn't want Trump, they want Pence. Expect a slow build of GOP senators to turn against him after the midterms secure their legislative majority.

Before claiming Im a triggered libcuck, keep in mind I don't really have a horse in the race and that I abstained from voting when Kasich lost the nomination.
>>
>>79425926

>Wrong. The dead cops chant was done by a separate group downtown from the main BLM rally.

Of course.

Any time BLM does something shameful or damaging, it's not ACTUALLY BLM. It's always a """"seperate group"""".

How incredibly convenient.
>>
>>79425929
>private party in a home
>White people wear Black Face in public all the time! It's a constant offense to my sensibilities!

>private party
>wear Black Face in public

>in a home
>public

you see where you're making the mental leap don't you?
>>
>>79425852

I never said this.

Nor am I saying all white people are too cowardly to brandish their racist memorabilia in public. I just said that particular anon was.
>>
>>79425926
>I could show up to a Trump rally wearing a MAGA hat and shouting about sending all the darkies back to liberia, that doesn't mean I represent all Trump supporters.

No, but if thousands of Trump supporters started chanting that sort of stuff, it probably would paint a general picture of the type of person who does support Trump. You can't have BLM without the mob of thousands of violent protestors that actually show up to those riots. Doesn't matter what BLM says on their homepage about it.
>>
>>79425947

>You'll be lucky to make 4.

>Trump will never run for President.
>Trump will never stay in the race.
>Trump will never make the Primary.
>Trump will never beat Hillary.
>Trump will never be allowed to win over Hillary. He will be stopped by the Electoral College.
>Trump will be impeached.

Wow, just look at that track-record people like you have.

I'll be sure to take your "You'll be lucky to make 4" prediction with the utmost seriousness.

I mean, look how utterly correct you've been in the past.
>>
>>79425951
>Any time BLM does something shameful or damaging, it's not ACTUALLY BLM.

Well, it just happens to be the truth. Sorry if that's inconvenient for your generalized smear tactics.

Don't worry, the people you're able to convince don't care about reality or facts to begin with, so you should be fine.
>>
>>79425951
Do you remember gamergate when there was the group of people trying to have a civil debate about the legitimacy and ethicacy of video game journalism but there was the violent minority who used the movement to attack women and by proxy gamergate was entirely dismissed as a violent, sexist movement?

Just a thought, let's see if you can put the pieces together.
>>
>>79425981
>No, but if thousands of Trump supporters started chanting that sort of stuff, it probably would paint a general picture of the type of person who does support Trump.

If you're an idiot maybe. If all it take to convince you is a few paid false-flaggers, then you are exactly the sort of useful idiot the political elite hoped you would become.

> You can't have BLM without the mob of thousands of violent protestors that actually show up to those riots

Except the vast majority of BLM protests have had no violence.
>>
>>79425890
Except it isn't.

House slaves usually were taught to speak in a more dignified manner, if for no other reason you didn't want a dinner party interrupted with "LAWS LAWS MASSA JONES WE GOT SUM GOOD EATINS FO YOU ALL TONITES MAH LAWD"

Also kudos for enforcing the point I originally made.
>>
>>79426022

>Well, it just happens to be the truth.

That "truth" has been proven false for thousands of people who've seen it first hand, faggot.

Your organization is one big violent chimp-out, and everyone that isn't TIME magazine or CNN knows it.

Set a couple more cars on fire in the name of "tolerance", Jamal.
>>
>>79426052

>Except the vast majority of BLM protests have had no violence.

And yet they have a much, much higher propensity for violence than literally any other """protest""" group.
>>
>>79426006
Trump supporters thought he was going to lose just as much as everyone else did. Did you not witness poll the day before the election? They were going full damage control. You would have sworn Hillary was personally burning Trump ballot on camera and laughing about it.
>>
File: 1485527983729.gif (813KB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485527983729.gif
813KB, 192x200px
>>79424738
no
>>
>>79424764
Because a niggers the only cat who knows where it's at.
>>
>>79426067
Isn't the show allowed to say that? Just turn a blindeye to it! If you don't pay attention and it's happening behind your back, there's no reason to be offended!
>>
>>79426006
Actually, I long believed that Trump would win (though I held onto my hopes until the end of the primaries) as unlike liberals and liberal-operated media outlets I recognized the shift in the cultural zeitgeist.

You'll note, by the way, how most GOP criticism of the man stopped once he picked Pence for VP.

Curious, huh?
>>
>>79426089
It's not the protest group causing or condoning the violence. It's simply normal people who are upset about police getting away with wanton murder and genocide.

BLM disavows these violent agitators. I don't.
>>
>>79426116
Sure it's allowed to, but aren't the majority of people also allowed to say how stupid this show is for saying it?
>>
>>79426068
>That "truth" has been proven false for thousands of people who've seen it first hand, faggot.

Except it hasn't. You're accusing BLM of things they did not incite, condone, or participate in.

>Set a couple more cars on fire in the name of "tolerance", Jamal.

Fascinating how it's only the racists who seem incapable of separating the individual from the group.
>>
>>79426091
I love how much they were whining about the electoral college up until the votes started coming in.

And now they whine about "illegal ballots" like the DNC rigged the popular vote but just plum forgot about the one that actually mattered.
>>
>>79426135
Except the normal people are upset with BLM destroying their shops, cars and neighborhoods. They don't give a shit about a random thug getting shot while charging at a police officer.
>>
>>79426149
>but aren't the majority of people also allowed to say how stupid this show is for saying it?

You don't make up the majority of anything but people suffering from diabetes.
>>
>>79426149
>Are lefties really THIS entitled that they want people to not trigger than even in the privacy of their own 4 walls when they can't even see it happening?

Are conservatives really THIS entitled that they want people to not trigger them even in the privacy of their own television show when they aren't forced to watch?

>>79426178
weak banter tbph
>>
>>79426162
Trump was whining about the electoral college years before it earned him a participation trophy in terms of the Presidency.

The electoral system is welfare for the red states.
>>
I have such a hard fucking dick right now for the fact that people here are finally growing a backbone to /pol/ and the r/the_donald transplants infesting this board.

It took 3 years but watching these whiny parasites get BTFO thread after thread is worth the wait.

>I-im n-not triggered y-you are!
>>
>>79426162
no one was whining about the electoral college, what the fuck? leftists are truly deranged. the only solution is a bullet in the head for these fucking subhumans. thankfully bannon might be the one to purge these commies. you're broken, bro. your mind is fucked. i apologize and the correct people will be held accountable
>>
>>79426162
I loved how liberals where whining how Trump suggesting the election could be rigged was absolutely preposterous and even suggesting it would undermine democracy and now they just can't shut up about it.
>>
>>79426175
If those normal people are upset with BLM, despite having nothing to do with the damage, then their complaints aren't worth considering.
>>
>>79426209
And here I am thinking red states took in enough federal welfare already...
>>
>>79426203
>weak banter tbph

triggered red-state fatty
>>
>>79426255
all right you made me chuckle, you remedied your banter status
>>
File: 123414235235.jpg (29KB, 854x142px) Image search: [Google]
123414235235.jpg
29KB, 854x142px
>>79426178
>You don't make up the majority of anything

Sorry, but we kinda do. People in general are sick of you and your ilk and your endless attempts at race-baiting.
>>
File: Trump_Electoral_College.png (79KB, 946x435px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Electoral_College.png
79KB, 946x435px
>>79426216
Do you even know who you voted for?
>>
>>79426228
Can't shut up about what, no one on the left is saying the elections were rigged. We're just saying Trump is a Russian puppet, the electoral college need to be abolished, and Clinton should be formally crowned as Queen of America.
>>
>>79426281
>youtube dislikes
>meaning anything

The left is too busy protecting the check and balances of this country and not giving a fuck about television shows to throw online protests like you autists.
>>
>>79426296
Well you knew before november 8th that the electoral college would be what decides the election outcome, didn't you? Yet for some reason only afterwards it became such a big issue to the left.
>>
>>79426371
>Well you knew before november 8th that the electoral college would be what decides the election outcome, didn't you?

Irrelevant. It should be changed. The Constitution has been amended many time before. Let's do it again.
>>
>>79426411
I gotta say, it truly is remarkable how dumb people like you are. You literally went from fearing a populist demagogue rising to power by tapping into the resentment of the uneducated masses, to wanting to abolish the one thing that was set in place to make such a thing more difficult to happen just because this one time it didn't work out.
>>
>>79426492
The fact that it didn't work out proves it is no longer necessary or effective.
>>
>OOGA BOOGA Imma' big strong big-dicked alpah black man and Imma' fuck all dem white women. U mad, white bois?

>Wait, brown face-paint? Muh.....Muh feelings.... Do you have any idea how offensive you're being?.... ;__;

Niggers.
>>
>>79426296

>no one on the left is saying the elections were rigged

"I haven't watched MSNBC or CNN or been on the Internet for the past 2.5 months."
>>
>>79426067

>Why would it matter what people do in private in their own homes if it doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't break any laws?

This.

The exact same argument Libturds use to defend two men fucking each other where they shit works just as well for someone wearing blackface.
>>
>>79426135

>It's not the protest group causing or condoning the violence.

You can say that over and over again.
It won't make it true, nor will it convince the countless Americans that have seen your true colors.
>>
>>79426340

>The left is too busy protecting the check and balances of this country and not giving a fuck about television shows

Leftists are the ones that created with piece of shit race-bait show to begin with you fucking autist.
>>
>>79426895
>perpetuating negative stereotypes and igniting racially motivated hatred isn't hurting anyone
you're one step away from saying just plain hate speech isn't hurting anyone, but let me guess, I'm a triggered liberal for holding some kind of standard to how we should conduct ourselves
>>
>>79426178

>he thinks that SJW's constitute the majority of America

Holy shit, you're in for YET ANOTHER rude-awakening in 2020 when the next election rolls around, libshit.
>>
>>79426411

>Irrelevant.

The fact that you ONLY started caring by November 8th is VERY relevant, libturd.
>>
>>79426991

>you're one step away from saying just plain hate speech isn't hurting anyone

It LITERALLY doesn't.
>>
>>79427048
is your measure as to whether someone should do something dictated by whether it physically hurts someone else or dictated by the law?
>>
>>79425205
>A white person WROTE this movie
Dear White People was written by Justin Simien, who is black.
>>
>>79425048
>>79425068
Shut up.
>>
>>79427241
>Simien
kek
>>
File: kek.png (5KB, 354x106px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
5KB, 354x106px
>>79427294
Your level of deduction is unmatched, Watson.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.