[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best mini-series or just really tightly made tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ihjHCz2.jpg (648KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ihjHCz2.jpg
648KB, 1920x1080px
What are the best mini-series or just really tightly made tv series?

Best one for me right now would probably be Band of Brothers, but I haven't seen many.
>>
Show Me a Hero is fantastic, it really captures the decay of civilized white suburbs in America by forcing them to accept piss-poor blacks and latinos which brings crime and lowers the value of real-estates. That jewish judge played by Bob Balaban is the poster-boy of international jewry determined to bring down the white man.
>>
War and Peace made in 2016 it's as good as a mini-series gets
>>
>>79423000
Can't really refuse a quads, downloading it right now
>>
>>79422917

Show Me a Hero
John Adams
Generation Kill
Wolf Hall
War and Peace (2016)
>>
>>79423197
>>79423059
should I read the book beforehand?
>>
File: pLw1mah.jpg (195KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pLw1mah.jpg
195KB, 1440x900px
>>
The Pacific, Unironically better than hacksaw ridge.
>>
>>79423378
well, there is no need to read it beforehand unless you really want to. The book is very long and naturally goes into more detail about the period and culture of the era, but going by what my mother, who has read the book ages ago, said, it's a hard and long read with too much fucking French in it. Trust me, most of the people who watch this series (or any other version) have probably never read the book. But again, if you want to, go for it. It is a classic.
>>
>>79422917
Southcliffe
Though no one except me has seen it apparently

War and Peace last year is a close second
>>
>>79423378
From threads at the time, it sounds like reading the book will lead to dissatisfaction with the series
Not because the series is bad, but because a certain character is portrayed slightly differently and arguably doesn't get their due attention

If you haven't read it, you just take it for what it is
Also, Paul Dano is as classic ever in this classic tale
>>
>>79423378

yes you read the fucking Book first!
how have you not already read it?
>>
Band of Brothers
John Adams
Terriers
Bloodline (Just watch season 1)
Our Friends In the North
The Jinx
Over the Garden Wall
>>
File: tt18830920.thumb.jpg (33KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tt18830920.thumb.jpg
33KB, 400x225px
Generation War
>>
>>79422917
Ayy Constellations. Great album.
>>
Hatfields and Mccoys
Lonesome Dove
>>
the young pope
>>
>>79423197
supported.
plus:
Das Boot
Pustina / Wasteland
Berlin, Alexanderplatz
The NIght Of
Borgia
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.